duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:What do you call these little fluorescent plastic tubes that light up?
- Those are called fiber optics, just like the link says in the title. Fiber optics can be made out of different materials and can be acquired and different places online and in stores, your probably looking for the cheap plastic fiber optics.
- Q:Plastic tape dropped in petrol engine dipstick tube. What damage if any, have i caused?
- I agree, if the plastic piece lodges itself to the oil pump screen, this will severely reduce oil pressure and you will destroy the engine. Only thing to do is to put the car up on the lift, drop the oil pan and hope the part is still in the pan and not circulating elsewhere in the engine, but it should be in the pan probably right next to the oil pump screen. at the very bottom of the oil pan. good luck.......
- Q:in your opinions what's the best tube style or plastic cage for a regular golden hamster?
- When I was a kid there was a system of tube trails called Habitrail Don't know if they are around any more though... Try a larger pet store like Petsmart...
- Q:Gerbil chewing on the inside of tubes.?
- Hi :) Unfortunately there's not much you can really do to stop your gerbils chewing the tube. Unfortunately gerbils tend to chew everything they're not supposed to and ignore everything you buy them to chew on. I'm assuming the tube is plastic. Plastic is irresistible to gerbils, they love it, but its not good for their stomachs if swallowed. The only thing I can think of is if there's any possible way you can make, or find a new tube out of metal or glass. It seems to be the only thing gerbils can't get through!
- Q:When i use a surface texture symbol what should my series roughness be for a plastic tube...?
- 63 u/in will be fine.
- Q:Can the plastic water supply pipe be heated by electricity?
- Yes, the use of low temperature type of tropical belt, the output power of 15~30w, the highest surface temperature of the tropical electricity does not exceed 70 degrees C, no impact on the plastic pipe, you can rest assured that the use.
- Q:can you use copper piping to fire firework rockets instead of plastic tubes ?
- Yes, it is better because if the tube explodes, x-rays cannot find plastic in your body but copper will show up.
- Q:will the vapor from weed melt a plastic tube?
- It's a great source for more information about the many benefits of portable herbal vaporizers.
- Q:How do I make air flow continuously thru a 1 plastic tube connected to itself using an electric blower?
- You can't place the blower in-line, as that will block the ball unless you have a specially built blower so that it can allow the ball to pass through the blower You need an arrangement that is something like a jet pump used for pumping water. The blower needs to be big enough (needs to move sufficient air volume) such that the amount of air in the tube is a relatively small fraction of the total air being moved by the blower. The blower needs to be connected to the main loop via a wye. A second wye, oriented in the opposite direction allows air to exhaust from the loop. A trap (parallel bars in the wye) is necessary to keep the ball from exiting the wye. The cross-sectional area of the loop between the wyes needs to be large enough so that you don't produce back pressure on the loop due to the blower's pressure. It is going to take some fussing around with the diameter of the loop between the two wyes and with the outlet diameter of the exhaust to get it right. Think of a loop with a line tangent to the loop and connected to the loop. Your blower is at one end of the line and the exhaust is at the other end. All you are doing is blowing air past the air that resides in the line, dragging those air molecules along with the velocity of the air being injected by the blower. A small fraction of the air will circulate around the loop and will carry the ball with it.
- Q:does anyone know how to make a plastic tube into a wand?
- I'm okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range