duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:how we can design a simple total head tube?
- Your supposition isn't splendid for a standard venturi. If the venturi is pushed (enable's say it relatively is a steam jet) then the rationalization fluid components ability that will boost the entire head on the region you point out.
- Q:My antenna on my Nitro Rustler 2.5 ripped off at the top of the plastic tube, is that bad?
- Better get it replaced. Don't try to run it with the proper length antenna. You won't have any range and the truck will go out of control.
- Q:i need a small (inch or smaller if possible) that could turn on and off water/ air supply to plastic tubing.?
- Gag, what a dumb concept - balloons break. All kinds of small valves are available for plastic tubing for use in medicine but turning on and off the pump is probably the cheapest. You need surgical rubber tubing to be soft and compressible which is probably going to be damaged by the smoke and how are you going to clean this thing?
- Q:I would like to make a tube pour-in machine how do I go about it?
- These are complicated electro mechanical devices.Another way would be to look at any patents filed explaining the principles of operation and come up with your own simplified designs that you may be able to build yourself, or get built for you.
- Q:How does groundwater flow into a well pipe? It was a small bore well, made of plastic tubing
- The filter pipe is located in the aquifer, whose length determines the amount of water drawn from the well.
- Q:i live in burbank,ca and was wondering were i can buy plasic test tubes,for drinking purposes/parting.?
- Test tubes are generally made of glass, which doesn't react with chemicals the way plastics do. Any reason you can't just buy a few shot glasses at the party store like everyone else? If you must, try Tri-Ess Sciences, 1020 Chestnut Street, Burbank, CA 91506, (800) 274-6910
- Q:How do I calculate the pressure generated on a piston face by the fluid it is pushing through a plastic tube?
- If the flow is not turbulent (no high speeds) and incompressible, and the tube is of circular cross section, then Poiseuille Law flow will ensue. In Poiseuille flow through a cylindrical pipe the velocity is largest along the centerline of the tube and diminishes to zero at the inner wall quadratically with distance r: v(r) = c (R^2 - r^2) with c a constant for given viscosity and pressure gradient ( delta(p) / L ) In Poiseuille flow through a cylindrical pipe the rate of flow (volume/second) is given by Qdot, where Qdot = ( Delta(p) pi R^4 ) /(8 eta L). (where eta is the dynamic viscosity of the fluid) Since the pressure difference Delta(p) is the pressure on the piston face - ambient pressure , let's call this (p - p0) , you have p - p0 = ( 8 eta L) * Qdot /(pi R^4) Using this Poiseuille' s Law you can calculate the pressure on the piston. You say at the end of your question that the pressure used to push is kept constant. In that case the flow rate you measure should be inversely proportional to eta and L.
- Q:Are golden hamsters to big to run through the tubes they have at the stores?
- Well, I don't think you should BUY any plastic tubes, get some cardboard toilet ones, my mice love it , they go in and out all the time and try to climb over (they can't, lol) Hamsters will fit in just about, but don't spend lots of money on buying that, test it with toilet tubes first... good luck!
- Q:What's your favorite freeze pop color/flavor? (like the yummy flavored ice thingies in plastic tubes)?
- Rafiki loves mango flavor
- Q:What kinds of plastic pipe are divided into?
- The most widely used plastic pipe is plastic pipe. There are many kinds of plastic pipes, which are divided into two categories: thermoplastic pipes and thermosetting plastic pipes. It belongs to thermoplastic, including PVC pipe, polyethylene pipe, polypropylene pipe, POM pipe, super high molecular weight polyethylene pipe, etc. it belongs to thermosetting phenolic plastic pipe. The main advantages of plastic pipes are good corrosion resistance, light quality, convenient molding and easy processing. The disadvantages are low strength and poor heat resistance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range