duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:Stethoscope charm from medication vial & IV tubing?
- if you combine tahese sources, you mightlearn what you need. Plastic tube jewelry and some med charms?
- Q:Tube in vein.? :/ scared shitless..?
- I had knee surgery when I was little, and I was TERRIFIED. Just ask to be put under first, and then have the IV put in. They did it for me, and I was totally fine, even when I woke up. They just took off the tape used to keep the needle in, and the only part that hurt was the tape being pulled from my skin. So don't sweat it.
- Q:Where can i buy flexible plastic tubing od 2mm?
- A place that has aquarium supplies
- Q:what is dialysis tubing? how can it be used to demonstrate osmosis?
- Dialysis tubing is actually a semi-permeable membrane when used in water. Experiments illustrating osmosis and pressure gradients across a membrane use dialysis tubing. This tubing usually comes in rolls and when wet, will open up into a cylindrical tube that can be tied off at the ends. The tubing can also be fitted over a thistle tube for such experiments. Dialysis tubing is literally a semi-permeable sheet of plastic. [Like a cell membrane, it can allow certain things in, but not everything.] In a dialysis tubing experiment, one fills the inside of the sheet with a concentrated liquid of some sort and then seals off the open ends of the tube. Then, one places the tube and liquid into another type of liquid and after awhile, the liquid from the outside moves inside the tube. What I did for my first dialysis tubing experiment was filling the inside of the tube with a concentrated starch solution and placed the tubing into a beaker of Lugol's solution diluted with distilled water. After a 1/2 hr, some of the Lugol's and distilled water will have entered the dialysis tubing. One can see that osmosis has happened because the Lugol's in the tube would have turned blue when in contact with the starch. Osmosis caused the diluted/unconcentrated solution of Lugol's and dH2O to go through the semi permeable membrane and into the concentrated solution of starch. Like a cell's membrane, if the outside of the cell is more concentrated, the cell would lose water because the the water will leave the cell and go for the concentrated outside environment. If the inside of the cell was more concentrated than the outside, the outside water will go into the cell through the semipermeable membrane.
- Q:What is the transition metal pipe between the plastic water supply pipe and the water heater?
- In the PP-R piping system, the transition between the metal pipe and the plastic pipe needs a transition piece, the transition piece and the PP-R pipe are connected by hot melt, and the transition part is connected with the metal pipe through a screw thread.
- Q:Apartment washer leaking water from a clear plastic tube/bag, is that overflow drain? or does it need a pipe?
- I would plug it. It is probably an overflow drain. If the washer gets too full it will probably not get the floor any wetter than if the overflow drain runs on the floor. If this happens open the tube up and run it into a pan.
- Q:What's that tube thing called that David Cook hooked up 2 his mike and played in his performance once?
- It is called a talk box, the company heil makes the original one that peter frampton used in the 70's, it is a pain to hook up. there is a fairly newer one on the market called a banshee talk box, basically there is a speaker in the box on the floor it puts out your guitar up thru the plastic tube, when you put your mouth on it. you can manipulate the sound and it is picked up by the microphone.
- Q:Is there an instrument for measuring the leakage of underground plastic pipes?
- Suggest that you do not have to find professional testing, along the direction of water excavation, water leakage at home mostly belong to small leakage, water leakage point is generally not far from water leakage.
- Q:does anyone know how to make a plastic tube into a wand?
- if you want it sealed on the ends, use sculpy or other oven bake clays to make end pieces, tape it with electrical tape for decorations.
- Q:Didn't the U.S. about in the 70's discover that lead couldn't be used in toothpaste tubes because of leaching?
- Hello, Actually it was before that when dentistry figured out that the lead could leech into the toothpaste. What really changed the dispenser packaging of toothpaste was WW11, around the late 1940's...The war created a shortage of lead and the explosion of plastics uses suddenly caused toothpastes dispensers to change over to plastic and it's been that way since.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range