duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:How do i get a plastic bottle cap out a bottle cup sized hoover tube???????? (some methods already tried)?
- if the hose or tube is strong enough you could bend the cap inside from the outside (similar to bending a beer cap) and it should fall out.. use a coat hanger wire with a hook in the end is another alternative.
- Q:How do you securely connect a plastic tube to a male threaded fitting?
- If it's flexible tubing, there are nylon barbed fittings at nearly any hardware store that will fit your specifications. One end will fit inside the tube, secure with a tightened hose clamp after screwing the threaded end into the female fitting. If it's a pressurized application, wrap the threaded end with teflon tape before tightening. You may have to use a series of bushings to step up the threaded end if the sizes are too far off. Most home stores can fix you right up, must make sure you take all your diameters of the fittings and tube with you.
- Q:What is that Fuel Pump tubing called?
- First okorder.com and type in your car and it will and you can do a search for a fuel pump and it will show you a picture and print it out and take it with you then you will know if he is trying to take your money or not I have done a few and I have never had a problem like you describe
- Q:Oil tubes left in the sun? good/bad/okay?
- I shouldn't affect it, unless it was really really boiling hot then i don't know if it would be very good. (40 degrees+) Other than that it should be fine!
- Q:How can I connect a tube to a regular plastic bottle?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:can u keep 6 goldfish in a plastic goldfish tank with out the air tube?
- depends on the size of the tank I would say just move them to a bigger tank or put more plants in the tank.
- Q:Getting toothpaste out of the tube?
- No, but they are in stores by the dental products.
- Q:How can plastic pipes be connected to steel valves?
- PVC-U hard PVC plastic pipe: 1) the valve, such as the internal thread valve, should use the outer thread transition joint, the transition joint has an external thread at one end, and the other end is a plastic pipe can be bonded to the mouth.
- Q:What is the black plastic tubing under the engine cover of a citroen picasso 1.8 called?
- It sounds like some kind of breather pipe to me, probably the best thing to do is to roll into your local Citroen dealer and ask someone in parts to look at it and they should be able to get you one then.
- Q:a molten plastic flows out of a tube 8 cm long at a rate of 13 cm^3/min?
- Hello Cedric Mapula, let us use the expression V/t = pi P a^4 / 8 l eta Here V/t = volume flown in one sec = 13 cm^3 / 60 s = 13/60 cm^3 /s pi = 3.14 P = 18*13.6*980 a = 1.3/ 20 cm = 0.065 cm l = 8 cm eta = ? Plug these and find the required eta i.e. coefficient of viscosity of liquid Ans : 0.969 g/cm*s = 0.969*10^-3/10^-2 kg/m*s = 0.0969 kg/m*s
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range