duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:Chrome Vs Plastic air intake tube?
- LOL. A cold air intake - you do know that you already have one, right?? Do some research, and don't believe the marketing hype. Well, it's your money to waste.
- Q:What are the little plastic tubes for in my nail/screw kit for? I know they go in the wall also, but how?
- Mainer told you what they were, but I think you already figured that out yourself. First screw or nail the hanger in where you want it. If you don't hit wood, and the picture is heavy, remove the nail (screw) make the hole big enough for the anchor to be forced in. I use a phillips screwdriver ( the round pointed one) and a hammer the put the nail (screw) into the center of the anchor
- Q:adhering scrapbook paper to plastic tube?
- Can you wrap the paper around the tube and just glue the paper to itself, or tape the paper to itself?
- Q:ok. so theres this cap i sper glued on a plastic tube with threads. it screws on the pipe... how can i undo...?
- Nail polish remover breaks down Superglue.
- Q:Why does a dialysis tubing with 25ml of distilled water shrink in a plastic cup with 3/4 of distilled water?
- If the tube shrinks, water must be going out of the tube, and this must be occurring because there is a concentration gradient across the tubing. However, both sides start with distilled water, so the water on both sides should have the same (low) amount of dissolved substances. Presumably the shrinkage is occurring over a period of hours or days? My guess would be that something is getting into the water in the cup - this could be dissolved matter from floating dust or bacteria, but more likely are gases from the air. Distilling water would degas it - oxygen, nitrogen, and CO2 would be removed. However, these gases, most significantly CO2, will redissolve in the water if it is left in air (carbon dioxide dissolves to make a solution of carbonic acid). In addition, any contaminants that persisted through the distillation would be concentrated when the cup water evaporates, though this is likely to be a small change due to the high purity of distilled water. You are correct about your second question.
- Q:What are the high temperature resistant plastic pipes?
- Resistant to temperatures above 150 degrees. May choose:Nylon pipe, shortcomings, certain resistance, no..The price of the PEEK pipe is too high. It's sky highPOLYMSJ tube is the middle material of nylon and PEEK pipe. It is low price, super solvent resistant and suitable for chemical pipe.Low price.4.PI tube price high, the key is generally difficult to purchase.
- Q:I'm looking for the 12, 16, and 20 plastic flat bottom tubes w/ lids that you see used to make Sandy Candy.?
- OKorder might have them. If not, find a candy supply company.
- Q:Water supply and drainage design, drainage, cast iron pipes and plastic pipes how to connect ah?
- Cast iron drainage pipe as a real industry, is the reform and opening up only after the rise. At that time, China's infrastructure construction is vigorous and vigorous, and the urban appearance is changing with each passing day. The drainage pipe material is used in large quantities.
- Q:Can you recycle the plastic tubes that are used when you are on oxygen?
- Generally (stress on generally) used or opened medical equipment can't be recycled for legal reasons. Check with your local authority. But it can be re-used and re-invented. If it's not used you may also be able to donate it to an international charity (most domestic won't take it).
- Q:Can i run a n air filter off stock intake tubing and MAF?
- Yes you can as long as it is all silled off tight from the air filter back MY 08 <demo camaro that i race at drag tracks ..has a custom home made system......with ram air .....my air fillters are on the roof of the car I just got some tubing ...cut a hoe in the old air box just big Enif for the houses and ran it to the roof..i did all this for about 250 but i chromed it out ......Just make sure ur olny pullin air that came threw the filter some cars will wig out if the air flow isnt just right JUST to let you know that if ur check engine light or such comes on it mayb bc of the computers pressure/vacuum readings but most of the time this does not happen example <lets just say If ur computer thinks it should be running at 2.0 but ur getting 1.0 or 3.0 the check engine light may pop on??but most likely not and just to let u know if u remove all that junkie plastic tubing and replace it with metal intake lines it will drop ur running temp ..and give u a lil better fuel mileage ..and hp I hope iv helped
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range