DN spot welder
1. suitable for mild steel and other metal material
2. precise digital meter display
Description of DN spot welder:
Features and purpose
The main transformer is made of imported high-quality silicon steel, with little power loss and low no-load current.
Its exterior use machine-case structure. To transfer pressure, it uses spring pressing structure of lever treadle type. It`s easy to adjust, operate, and maintain.
Welder`s main return circuit is made of thyristor contactless switch circuit, so can turn off quickly, reliably. The welding timing is precise, with high precise welding, and fine repeating ability, so it can realize high-quality welding.
DN1 Serises spot welder is widely used in welding of low carbon steel, line material and stainless steel in industrial production. If can master well the welding timing and current regulation, it can spot weld most of nonferrous metal.
Main technical parameters
Rated Input Voltage(V)
Rated Duty Cycle(%)
Rated Input Capacity(KVA)
Air Cooling,Water Cooling
- Q:Common faults of DC invert manual arc welding machine
- ARC is the meaning of identifying arc weldingMMA manual metal arc manual metal arc, that is, electrode arc weldingInverter welding machine with ZX7 DC down characteristic
- Q:Do you have argon arc welding machine without cylinders? I welded stainless steel pots and basins
- Argon arc welding machine can't do without argon, but you can make a larger rubber bag with valve, and pour some argon into the bottleSon, when used in the bag: something, you can use Zhang time.Argon is an inert gas, and there is no danger.
- Q:I purchased a reallink WS-200S argon arc welding machine, sometimes want to burn the common hand arc welding, ask how to modify it with?
- With a manual switch, when welding gun switch, switch on the gas cut-off valve input, breaking high frequency input.Argon arc welding is a kind of welding technology using argon gas as protective gas. Also called argon gas shielded welding. That is, argon shielded gas is applied around the arc welding, and the air is separated from the welding zone to prevent the oxidation of the welding zone.Argon arc welding technology is based on the principle of arc welding on using argon protection for metal welding, the welding material in high current to be welded on the substrate is melted into liquid form of molten pool, the metal to be welded and welding welding technology to achieve a metallurgical combination, due to the high temperature melting on argon welding continuous feeding in the welding material can not contact with oxygen in the air, thereby preventing the material oxidation, therefore can welding stainless steel, iron metal hardware.Hand arc welding is a manual welding method that uses the heat produced by the arc to melt and welding electrodes.
- Q:What is DC arc welding machine?
- Also called arc welding arc welding transformer, is a kind of special transformer, the network voltage alternating current into low voltage alternating current suitable for welding, which is composed of the main transformer and the required adjustment part and indicating device etc.. Arc welding machine has three kinds of moving iron core, body type and moving coil type. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, easy fabrication, easy maintenance, low cost and high efficiency. But the current waveform is sine wave output, AC decline characteristics, arc stability, low power factor, but the magnetic blow phenomenon rarely, no load loss, generally used in manual arc welding, submerged arc welding and TIG welding method.
- Q:Can argon arc welding machine be directly welded with nitrogen gas?
- May not！ Argon arc welding machines can only be used: welding and argon arc welding! I'm glad to answer that for you!
- Q:What is the reason that argon arc welding machine doesn't strike fire?
- The electrical switch is not connected, or there is a potential inside it.
- Q:Which is good for mould argon arc welding machine Ws and TIG?
- WS and TIG are the same, this is the standard method is not the same, the domestic standard "WS", "TIG" is the international standard law
- Q:Can 380V three-phase argon arc welding machine be changed into 220V single-phase?
- It's better not to change it. Transformer is a difficult problem
- Q:Who used the three Joe brand argon arc welding machine? What's the quality?
- I have one, and spent three years, with little, we have home to do anti-theft network processing, there are two......
- Q:What argon arc welding machine is used for welding water tank?
- WSME-250 welder is enough.Select welding process according to metal material of water tank.The copper water tank can be welded by Direct Current TIG welding.The aluminium alloy water tank is welded with a pulsed AC TIG welder.Because the water tank material is thin, the use of pulse gear can not only ensure adequate input, such as avoiding welding current is too small, welding seam and base metal fusion is bad, porosity, cracks, not fusion, welding and other defects. It can also prevent burning due to excessive welding current.Pulse welding of the entire bath after stirring, not only weld forming beautiful, but the weld strength is much higher than the ordinary constant current welding
Our company is a new high-tech enterprise specialized in the study, development and production of AC, DC, Inverter TIG and Special welders. Our company has superior production equipment and high quality control system. We adopt modern management system up to standards of ISO9001:2000. All of our products have got our national CCC certification and Canadian CSA approval, and also comply with UL standard for American market and CE certification for European countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
10.00% South Asia
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% North America
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average