General Information of Direct-bonded Magnesite Chrome Brick
The direct-bonded magnesite-chrome brick is made of low impurity chrome ore and high purity magnesia and sintered at high temperature over 1700℃.
Feature of Direct-bonded Magnesite Chrome Brick
Good high-temperature performance
High thermal shock resistance
Strong slag resistance
High mechanical strength
Application of Direct-bonded Magnesite Chrome Brick
Cement rotary kiln
Direct-bonded Magnesite-Chrome Brick
- Q:How much is magnesium chrome brick a ton?
- Magnesium chrome bricks according to physical and chemical indicators in order to know the specific price, the production of magnesia chrome brick place a lot
- Q:Magnesia chrome brick
- Magnesite brick and electric arc furnace melting magnesium chromium material by direct casting (see Figure microstructure, color), fused magnesia chrome brick material produced by the process of melting particles combined with magnesia chrome brick etc..
- Q:What is the difference between magnesia chrome brick and direct bonded magnesia chrome brick?
- The magnesia chrome bricks are divided into ordinary magnesia chrome bricks, direct bonding magnesia chrome bricks, half bonded magnesia chromite bricks, fused magnesia chrome bricks, fused magnesia semi bonded magnesia bricks, and unburned magnesia chrome bricks
- Q:What are the main raw materials of magnesia chrome bricks?
- Magnesium alloys are alloys based on magnesium and other elements. Its characteristics are: small density (1.8g/cm3 magnesium alloy or so), high specific strength, high modulus of elasticity, good heat dissipation, good shock resistance, greater impact load capacity than aluminum alloy, good resistance to organic and alkaline corrosion. The main alloying elements are aluminum, zinc, manganese, cerium, thorium, and a small amount of zirconium or cadmium.
- Q:What is a half combination of magnesia chrome bricks?
- Opacifying particles as periclase spinel crystal structure, fully developed, as part of account of solution structure and matrix.
- Q:Magnesium chrome brick price?
- In the brick factory products are now sold throughout the country and exported to the United States, South Africa, India, Germany, Canada, Ukraine, Japan and other countries, has been recognized and highly refractory materials in the world market.
- Q:What are the environmental hazards of magnesia chrome refractory bricks?
- Some of the magnesia chrome bricks will be converted into Cr6+ when used, producing K2CrO4 and other toxic and carcinogenic compounds such as Cr3+
- Q:What are the differences between magnesium chrome bricks, such as direct bonding, re bonding, semi bonding, CO sintering and chemical bonding? Hope expert advice..
- Direct bonded magnesia chrome brickThe loose effect caused by the expansion of spinel when the oxide of magnesia brick is directly reacted with the oxide of iron can also be used to make magnesia chromite brick with synthetic common sintered material. In addition, there are non burned magnesia chrome bricks, for example, non burned magnesia chrome bricks combined with inorganic magnesium salt solutions. The unfired magnesia chrome brick has the advantages of simple production process, low cost and good thermal stability, but the strength of the high temperature is far less than that of the burnt brick. In the late 50s, a so-called "direct bonding" magnesia chrome brick was developed. The characteristics of this brick raw material is pure, high firing temperature, periclase and spinel phase with high temperature directly, silicate and other low melting point phase for island distribution, therefore, significantly improve the high temperature strength and slag resistance of brick.
- Q:How many kinds of refractory bricks are there?
- Dolomite brick: coating performance, good erosion resistance, but how many bricks f-CaO, yasumizu, it is difficult to transport and storage, production with less.
- Q:What are the types of magnesia chrome bricks for industrial use?
- 1. burned magnesia chrome bricks 2. magnesia chrome bricks 3. semi bonded magnesia chrome brick and magnesia chrome brick generally is the three
We are an integrated and synthesis enterprise involved in R & D refractories, structural design of kiln & furnace, production, consstruction, installation, maintenance of refractories. The company has one magnesite and dolomite mine, fused magnesia plant, sintering magnesia plant, three refractories production plant.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western;Europe;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 88,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Construction, installation, maintenance for refractory
|Product Price Range