Order On-line Tracking
|Type:||Alloy Steel||Shape:||Steel Wire Rod||Standard:||AISI,ASTM,JIS,GB,BS,DIN,API,EN|
|Technique:||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring||Shape:||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ||Surface Treatment:||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated|
|Steel Grade:||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)||Certification:||ISO,SGS,BV,IBR,RoHS,CE,API,BSI,UL||Net Weight:||as required|
|Length:||as required||Thickness:||as required|
1. Produce Standard: as the GB, AISI, ASTM, SAE, EN, BS, DIN, JIS Industry Standard
2. Produce processes: Smelt Iron -EAF smelt Billet - ESR smelt Billet -Hot rolled or forged get the steel round bar and plate
3. Heat treatment:
Normalized / Annealed / Quenched+Tempered
4. Quality assurance:
All order we can received Third party inspection, You can let SGS, BV,.. and others test company test and inspect our products before Goods shipping.
Chemical Composition(%) of 4140 round steel
Specification of 4140 round steel
Hot Rolled: Dia.(mm)*L(mm)=14-200*2000-6000
Application of 4140 round steel
(1) Commonly used for manufacturing 35CrMo higher than the required strength, large parts of the important sectional dimensions, such as axis, gear, connecting rod, transmission gears, the supercharger gear, engine cylinder, spring, spring clamps, 12-2000mm oil pipe fittings, fishing tools and instead of containing nickel steel high.
(2) For main shaft of steamer,boly for 400 °C. Hummar shank.
Characteristic of 4140 round steel
(1) Chromium molybdenum high tensile steel with yield strength of 550N/mm2.
(2) Chromium renders steel oil hardenable and increase hardenability.
(3) Weldability suffers with increasing chromium content.
(4) High temperature strength and high pressure hydrogenation properties are promoted by chromium and molybdenum.
(5) Molybdenum significantly reduces temper brittleness.
Heat Treatment of 4140 round steel
Subcritical Annealing:680~720°C Isothermal Annealing:830~900 670x3h°C Hardening:830~860 oil
Mechanical Properties of 4140 round steel
Tensile str. (N/mm2):1080
Yield point (N/mm2):930
Impack work (J/cm2):63
Delivery Condition of 4140 round steel
hot rolled, black surface, annealed
Payment Term of 4140 round steel
L/C at sight,T/T,30% in advance,70% before the shipment
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|