|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
petrochemical, metallurgical and heat treatment industries
Stainless steel,HH A297, HK A297, HP A297 etc.
according to customers' drawings
centrifugal casting; investing casting; welding and machining
|Packaging Detail:||wrapped in seaworthy wooden cases or as your request|
|Delivery Detail:||according to the quantity of the order, usually 30-40 days|
Over 25 years experience in manufacturing furnace rollers;
High-quality products with reasonable prices and best services;
DIN STANDARD 1.4845 1.4848 CENTRIFUGAL CASTING FURNACE ROLLS
1. The rolls/rollers are of good heat, corrosion, wear-resistant properties, working at high temperature environment on average: 800 to 1200°C, which are used in the steel mills, like CAL (continuous annealing line), CGL (continuous galvanizing line)
2. Process: Centrifugal casting for barrel/tube, forging for journal/shaft, static /investment or sand casting for cone/ trunions, welding and machining and grinding
3. Materials Standards: ANSI, ASTM, ASME, DIN, GB
Materials: High nickel and high chrome heat resistant alloys, cobalt base alloys, like HU, HT, HK, HP, HW, 24/24NbTiZr, 50Cr/50Ni (2.4813), 1.4865, 1.4849, 1.4848, 1.4410, 1.4059, 1.4841, 1.4845, 1.4852, 2.4879 or as per customer's requirements
4. We have in-house facility for each inspection: composition by spectrometer, size test, mechanical test, NDT/UT/RT/PT/MT/ET
5. Advantages: More than 25 years of professional experience and continuous R&D efforts enable us to offer better custom design and engineering advice.
Use only new raw material like nickel plate, chrome iron, cobalt, ferrotungsten to guarantee physical property and increased service life of our castings.
Owned in-house production and inspect facility to guarantee the best quality.
Experienced workers for foundry, machining and welding guarantee excellent quality and prompt delivery
6. Package: packed by seaworthy wooden case or according to buyers’ request.
7. Delivery time: according to the quantity of the P.O. usually 30-40 days after the order is confirmed.
8. We can make radiant tubes, furnace rollers and other dewaxing or sand casting products according to customers’ DRAWINGS.