401 - 500W
CE and Rohs
1.Single output ,
2.DRP-480W CE certificate.
3.Din-rail type power supply/switch power supply/power supply/SMPS
*Universal AC input /full range
*Protections: short circuit/ Overload .Over-voltage. Over temperature
*100% full load burn-in test
*Cooling by free ais convections
*AC input voltage range : 180~264VAC 250-370CDC
*AC inrush current : Cold start, 40A at 230VAC
*DC adjustment range: 24~48V for 24V model, 48~53V for 48V model
*Overload protection : 105%~150% constant current limiting
*Working temperature: 20degree ~ 50 degree@ 100%, 70degree @ 60% load
*Withstand voltage: 1/P-O/P: 3KVAC, I/P -FG : 1.5KVAC, 1minutes
*Connection: 1/P: 3poles, O/P: 4 poles screw Din terminal
*Size: 227 X 125.2 X 100mm
- Q:Please help me. i cant find anything about it.?
- .WHAT equipment?
- Q:What will happen to electrical equipment during the once in a generation solar storm NASA predicts?
- NASA aren't predicting any 'once in a generation solar storm'. They are merely saying that warning and protection systems should be in place - a perfectly reasonable precaution. In fact NASA are predicting the next maximum of solar activity in 2013 to be less intense than the last in 2001: solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/images Solar activity can produce induced currents in transmission lines, very occasionally leading to problems in electricity supply and distribution, so the worst that might happen is a power cut. The Sun does not directly affect your computer or any other electrical equipment. You certainly don't need any lead casing. Having said that, backing up your computer files is never a bad idea. No medium is completely immune to damage, whether heat, damp, power surges or physical damage so maybe you should put your more important files on both DVD and an external drive.
- Q:What step down converter must i use ( READ DETAILS PLZ)?
- DC9V @ 850mA is 7.65 watts. Your stepdown transformer can handle 230 watts so a measly 7.65 watts is no problem for it. Use it with confidence. Or buy a replacement AC adapter with an input of 240vAC, output of 9vDC for a lot cheaper. As long as the adapter output is rated for 850mA or higher, it will be good. (Make sure the polarity is correct, as well as the physical fit of the coaxial connector.)
- Q:how can i prevent dust from gettingin my electrical equipment?
- You could turn your Living room into a clean room, and put on a bunny suit every time you go into it!
- Q:What is the difference between NEC , NFPA , IEC & NEMA standards for electrical eng.(installations&motors)?
- NFPA - National Fire Protection Association - National code that covers anything to do with flamable stuff (electrical, dust, combustibles, sprinklers, fire alarms, etc) (United States) NEC - National Electric Code a.k.a NFPA 70 (NEC is a section of the NFPA code) - Addresses proper installation of electrical equipment, devices and wiring(United States) NEMA - National Electric Manufacturers Association- trade organization for electrical manufacturers. Sets common rules, practices and certification for the manufacture of electrical components and devices (United States) IEC - International Electric Code - International version of NEMA IEC would most likely cover devices made for use in Egypt. I'm not sure what organization or governing body would address the installation there.
- Q:Is it safe to use a 75 watt bulb on a 60 watt lamp?
- Please do not use the 75 watt bulb in that lamp. The warning is on the lamp not to go over 60 watts on it because it will overheat and there is the high possibility of it catching fire and setting the house on fire. Always pay close attention to the warning limits on electrical things. Take the bulb back tomorrow and get your money back. You are smart to be concerned about the warning. You might have just saved yourself from having a fire.
- Q:If I plug a 110v electrical equipment in to a 230v outlet, will it fry?
- Q:What is wrong with the electrical in my house and how much will it cost to fix?
- Could be a few things bad outlets or loose neutral. I recommend getting an electrician to fix it .Most will give a free estimate
- Q:im doing a report on missouri and ive got one day to do itso i need some help what is missouri's industry?
- In manufacturing, Missouri had a competitive advantage in greeting card publishing, automatic merchandising machines, lumber and wood products (i.e. sawmill products, hardwood floors, wood containers/pallets, and furniture), ammunition, paper products (i.e. paper bags, paper sanitary products, envelopes, and paper), and lastly in motor vehicles, which was substantially represented (i.e. motor vehicles, boats, motorcycles, aircraft, internal combustion engines, motors and generators, fans, and heating and cooling equipment). In the extractive industries, Missouri had a competitive advantage in lead mining, clay cricks, lime and stone quarrying, paving and asphalt products, and cement. In agriculture and food products, Missouri had a competitive advantage in agricultural production products (i.e. agricultural chemicals, grass seeds, prepared feeds, feed grains, hay, cattle, hogs, and oil crops) and in manufactured food products (i.e. pet foods, malt beverages, pasta products, poultry processing, pickles and sauces, roasted coffee, cheese and condensed milk, and cereals). Famous people - Louis and Clark Place to visit - The Arch in St. Louis, Branson Population - 5,595,211 17th of 50 states
- Q:Is it possible to combine (2) AC electrical sources [that would be on at the same time] into (1) power cord?
- What you're describing is called an uninterruptible power supply, or UPS. It allows your normal house electrical to power your equipment and cuts in the batteries when the electric fails. The amout of load and size of batteries will determine how long the UPS can run from the batteries. If you are just going to power your computer, these things can be purchased from most computer stores.
We absorb the advanced international technology, and our main products include all kinds of switch power supplies. Relying on superior quality, excellent service, prompt delivery and competitive price, our products are selling well all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range