Gallery Led Track Lighting
1.36w high grade track light
2. high grade LED
3. CE ROHS Saa approved .
36W led track light(high brightness)
Product family code
4000 K(3000 K, 6000K option)
vertical 350°, horizonal 350°
CLII [Safety class II]
50,000 hours at 25ºC,(70% lumens at 30000hr)
if 3 circuit track
On 3-circuit track (3C or 3 phase)
if 2 circuit track such as halo
On 2-circuit track (2C or 3 lines)
Lamp Current mA
Operating temperature range
-20 to +50ºC
Transformer/ power supply unit
driver external with safe box
Light Technical Characteristics
Correlated Color Temperature
7500 K(3000 K, 6000K option)
Luminous Flux(more lumens with other LED grade)
Color rendering index
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
3.OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product.
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Best quality and competitive price.
- Q:How big is the size of the ceiling lamp in the living room?
- The size of the living room ceiling lamp should be calculated according to the size of the living room
- Q:Ceiling lamp wiring method
- The ceiling lamp wiring method removes the segment inside the lamp without using it.
- Q:How can the flashing light of ceiling lamp be solved?
- the solution is to lower the total power switch line and the zero line over it.
- Q:Why does the LED ceiling light affect the TV signal?
- The 2 and the second stage modulate the low frequency pulse width by chopping mode, and adjust the duty cycle to adjust the brightness of the lamp. This part of the circuit is usually developed for the lamps and lanterns factory, and the switching frequency varies greatly among the factories. Usually several hundred Hz to tens of Hertz range.
- Q:Integrated ceiling mounted ceiling lamp installation
- Second: when removing the ceiling lamp, be sure not to break the lamp.
- Q:Can you tell me what brand of LED ceiling lamp is good and how to choose LED ceiling lamp?
- (founded in 1996, China's leading lighting brands, high-tech enterprises, lighting industry, one of the most valuable brands, OPPLE lighting, Limited by Share Ltd)
- Q:What's the difference between the ceiling lamp and the panel light?
- The ceiling lamp is exposed throughout the lights, as long as your home ceiling can make holes, can use expansion glue, then you can install the ceiling lamp.
- Q:How do you install the ceiling lamp?
- To install the ceiling, we first need to install the tools needed to prepare, namely or hammer drill, stripping pliers, pencil, large and small cross screwdriver, expansion screws, which is convenient to use the drill when drilling in slab on the hamme
- Q:How to take the ceiling lamp shade to take down ~!
- we must first turn off the power, do not use wet cloth to scrub the holder, prevent leakage; don't change or replace the lamp structure components. After cleaning, as the lamp should be installed, do not leak, the wrong equipment parts.
- Q:Where is the control line of the ceiling lamp and how can I get it?
- According to the experience can be distinguished in the following ways: firstly the PE line, as long as the color line, are generally PE grounding line; the heat to find the color line, such as brown, yellow and so on, hot color lines are generally FireWire L; cool lines, such as green, blue, white and so on, is generally zero line N.
The quality of our products is the priority the whole enterprise emphasizes and relies on. We possess first-class equipment, which allows no undesirable and unsatisfactory products. A constant cycle of new ideas and innovations will motivate the work force. It will inspire them to do their best. The work force will see the impact they are having on the world. Our product does not produce pollution and is more efficient than anything on the market to date.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Domestic Market
14.00% North America
8.00% Western Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
8.00% South America
6.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Mid East
||CE;UL;Patent CE LVD
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, French
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average