Gallery Led Track Lighting
1.36w high grade track light
2. high grade LED
3. CE ROHS Saa approved .
36W led track light(high brightness)
Product family code
4000 K(3000 K, 6000K option)
vertical 350°, horizonal 350°
CLII [Safety class II]
50,000 hours at 25ºC,(70% lumens at 30000hr)
if 3 circuit track
On 3-circuit track (3C or 3 phase)
if 2 circuit track such as halo
On 2-circuit track (2C or 3 lines)
Lamp Current mA
Operating temperature range
-20 to +50ºC
Transformer/ power supply unit
driver external with safe box
Light Technical Characteristics
Correlated Color Temperature
7500 K(3000 K, 6000K option)
Luminous Flux(more lumens with other LED grade)
Color rendering index
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
3.OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product.
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Best quality and competitive price.
- Q:How much W LED ceiling light is better for washroom or kitchen?
- The ED lamp is slowly penetrate into the interior lighting, many families have installed LED lights, incandescent lamp is slowly disappear from the market, instead of LED in Home Furnishing lighting, lamps, such as bedroom, dining room, kitchen, bathroom etc. can be used in LED lamp types can also vary, lamps, LED downlight, LED ceiling lamps, LED lamps and other types of LED, using different lighting environment different.
- Q:A flash of overhead light
- It is recommended that you buy PHILPS, like OPPLE, NVC
- Q:How much power should the ceiling lamp be on the balcony?
- About ten watts enough, usually installed balcony racks, lamps installed on too much is not appropriate
- Q:What brand of ceiling lamp is good? What brand can you recommend?
- A home products (ceiling lamp) oriented lighting enterprises, no doubt, now is the industry's first brand of light absorption, and the terminal influence is also very good.
- Q:How can I choose the size of the ceiling lamp and what is the size of the ceiling lamp?
- The ceiling lamp can be directly adsorbed on the ceiling. The light source is mostly incandescent lamp, and the lighting modes are downward projection, astigmatism and overall illumination
- Q:What's the difference between the ceiling lamp and the panel light?
- If your house doesn't have a barrier, then even if you put the panel lights on, it's pretty ugly. The panel lights just show the luminous plane
- Q:Size of toilet ceiling lamp
- 15 square meters in the living room, the ceiling lamps diameter of about 300 mm or more fork floral chandeliers, lamps of the largest diameter shall not exceed 400 mm.
- Q:Bedroom ceiling light 18W and 24W difference, the trouble explained in detail, easier to understand
- Warm white and white are what you like. Warm white is good for winter. The light from a warm white column is similar to the sun's rays. It looks like a warm feeling. It looks just a little bit more comfortable.
- Q:How can I choose the ceiling lamp? What are the conventional models?
- The conventional type ceiling lamps is generally above two table shows that, from the source to LED
- Q:Excuse me, how can I remove the ceiling lamp?
- The chassis is attached to the top of the I-beam by a long screw and nut.
The quality of our products is the priority the whole enterprise emphasizes and relies on. We possess first-class equipment, which allows no undesirable and unsatisfactory products. A constant cycle of new ideas and innovations will motivate the work force. It will inspire them to do their best. The work force will see the impact they are having on the world. Our product does not produce pollution and is more efficient than anything on the market to date.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Domestic Market
14.00% North America
8.00% Western Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
8.00% South America
6.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Mid East
||CE;UL;Patent CE LVD
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, French
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average