1. Universal Input range from 100V-277V.
2. Suitable for High Power LEDs lighting application.
3. Protections: Short-Circuit / Over Heat and Auto-recovery Mode
4. Dimming controlled at Secondary side.
5. Standard dimmer 1-10V electronic potentiometer (Part No. EC011&EC013)
wire up to 10pcs dimmable drivers. (EC011&EC013 charged addtionally)
Voltage Range (VAC)
100V-277Vac ± 6%
Frequency Range (Hz)
50 Hz / 60 Hz
Max. Inrush Current
<1mA / 240 Vac
Voltage Range (VDC)
Ripple & Noise (max.)
Rated Current Range (mA)
0 ~ 2A ± 6%
0 ~ 1.33A ± 6%
0 ~ 1A ± 6%
0 ~ 0.66A ± 6%
Rated Power (W)
(0-10V) 1-10V electronic potentiometer
100~135% rated output power
Flicker: Recovers aotomatically after fault condition has been removed.
-20°C~+50°C full load .
20% ~ 95% RH non-condensing.
Storage Temp. / Humidity
-20 ~ +80°C / 10% ~ 95% RH
>100,000 Hours at full load and 25°C ambient conditions(MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- If there is no painting can be used with a diode symbol file (measuring probe connected to the capacitor to hear a sound if the table does not ring at the table and then the general display is 1, then the pen on the emergence of the phenomenon that the capacitance is still good. If one table has been ringing that received the capacitor capacitor breakdown is broken)
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- Depending on your load capacity, primary voltage, site reservation, etc.. For example, 3.6KW lighting, with 4KVA transformers, the primary side 380V with 2.5 square (copper wire) enough, two times the side of 25 square.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- As long as the capacity of the transformer is enough, the voltage fluctuation of the line will be sure to occur when the high power equipment is started. Such fluctuations do not have much impact on the lighting.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- Early European countries used in the power industry, widely used in the electronic industry or industrial and mining enterprises, machine tools and machinery equipment general circuit control power supply, safety lighting and indicator light power supply.
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- 9.4.5 well distribution shall comply with the following requirements:1 the elevator hoistway shall be dedicated to the elevator, and no equipment, cables and other devices related to the lift shall be installed in the hoistway.2 the well shall be provided with illumination, and the illumination shall not be less than 501x, and shall comply with the following requirements:
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- Line lights, lighting transformers in general how many low voltage, can live operation, but to do safety measures. For example, do not short-circuit, damp environment, wear insulation shoes, wearing insulating gloves and so on.In fact, all the voltage levels, as long as safety measures can be done live operation.
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Illumination transformer: usually refers to the secondary output voltage for the safety voltage 24V - 36V, only for special lighting power supply using voltage converter.
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- There is only bus in the substation, and the station is connected with the transformer from the bus. If there is no electricity even in the bus, then the substation should not be considered active.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- Double winding type safety isolating transformer is provided with two windings respectively as input and output (primary) winding (secondary) winding, and between the two windings are insulated from each other, only through the magnetic connection to the power supply, which is the secondary winding and the earth does not constitute a loop, if the use of additional electrical insulation, it should be safety isolating transformer.
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The structure of the electric welding machine is different from that of the transformer, and the magnetic gap of the iron core can be adjusted so that the welding current can be changed. In addition, the output voltage of the welder is also soft
We strive to be creative and responsive to our customers' needs, which in turn help strengthen our competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
We never stop pushing ourselves to be more professional and excellent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 0.36%
South America 1.26%
Eastern Europe 0.36%
Western Europe 1.41%
Central America 6.22%
Northern Europe 0.36%
Southern Europe 1.41%
Domestic Market 88.62%
||TUV; Business License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range