1. Universal Input range from 100V-277V.
2. Suitable for High Power LEDs lighting application.
3. Protections: Short-Circuit / Over Heat and Auto-recovery Mode
4. Dimming controlled at Secondary side.
5. Standard dimmer 1-10V electronic potentiometer (Part No. EC011&EC013)
wire up to 10pcs dimmable drivers. (EC011&EC013 charged addtionally)
Voltage Range (VAC)
100V-277Vac ± 6%
Frequency Range (Hz)
50 Hz / 60 Hz
Max. Inrush Current
<1mA / 240 Vac
Voltage Range (VDC)
Ripple & Noise (max.)
Rated Current Range (mA)
0 ~ 2A ± 6%
0 ~ 1.33A ± 6%
0 ~ 1A ± 6%
0 ~ 0.66A ± 6%
Rated Power (W)
(0-10V) 1-10V electronic potentiometer
100~135% rated output power
Flicker: Recovers aotomatically after fault condition has been removed.
-20°C~+50°C full load .
20% ~ 95% RH non-condensing.
Storage Temp. / Humidity
-20 ~ +80°C / 10% ~ 95% RH
>100,000 Hours at full load and 25°C ambient conditions(MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- There are two cases. One is the general factories and mines, and the low voltage is three-phase four wire system, and the neutral point is directly grounded. Between the phase line and the zero line is 220V, which can be connected with the illumination load.
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- AC circuit transformer for lighting lamp is suitable for 50-60Hz, is the power supply with safety shell low-voltage safety lights, can choose 220V or 380V power supply input voltage: 0V, 220V, 380V, 0V, 6.3V, output voltage: 12V, 24V, 36V.
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The no-load voltage is higher (about 70~90 V), the arc can be smoothly started, and the voltage will be reduced to about 30 V when welding.
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- See whether the lamp power saving, can not see whether it has a transformer, but to see the light efficiency of the lamp, that is, the ratio of light flux to power!Popular speaking, that is, spend the same electricity to see who sends more light!So, when comparing, ask what the light is, then judge again!The luminous efficiency unit is LM/W
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- The power and lighting power supply in the substation need not be separated. In a large capacity power plant, the lighting can be electrically powered to ensure that the generator is stopped. The lighting source is often separated from the lighting transformer and powered by other power supplies.
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- The load capacity of the transformer is 70% of its nominal power, so it is concluded that the transformer you provide can drive the 3.5KVA 36V lighting appliance (which is used in normal condition and environment)
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- If you share a power line, you must calculate the current and select the appropriate wire to ensure normal pressure drop and safe use.
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- No matter how many volts the output / input voltage of the transformer is, the size and the amount of the core of the transformer, the wire diameter of the winding lead and the lead thickness must be determined by the transformer capacity. Example: input 220V, output 36V load is 36v/40w light bulb 6, so the primary needs 0.72, secondary use 1.81 diameter enameled wire winding system. The transformer capacity is about 250VA.
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Single-phase transformer two side lighting to the ground, on the one hand is the lighting products now contain many semiconductor devices such as diodes, transistors, integrated circuits, semiconductor devices vulnerable to electrostatic damage, two side grounding contributes to the surge pressure factors produced by residual electrostatic discharge stay in the main circuit, avoid electrostatic protection, product life. In the 21 aspect, there is distributed capacitance between the two side and the primary side of the power transformer, and the high frequency surge disturbance caused by the primary side current source will directly enter the two side to the main circuit through the distributed capacitor. These unnecessary high frequency interference may jump into the sensitive signal source, make the control system malfunction, and the two side grounding of the power transformer can eliminate most of the undesirable effects of the distributed capacitance.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- 220V/36V or 24V isolation transformer. Double winding, high and low voltage coils, not connected.
We strive to be creative and responsive to our customers' needs, which in turn help strengthen our competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
We never stop pushing ourselves to be more professional and excellent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 0.36%
South America 1.26%
Eastern Europe 0.36%
Western Europe 1.41%
Central America 6.22%
Northern Europe 0.36%
Southern Europe 1.41%
Domestic Market 88.62%
||TUV; Business License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range