Dimmable led t8 tube light 1200mm light infrared sensor with 1700lm
Provide 120ºbeam angles.
Using Existing G13 Fixture
Very Low Power Consumption:
Less than 18 Watts
Long lifetime: 25000 hours(L70).
PC AndAluminium alloyLampShell.
Correlated Color Temperature: 2800-7000K
Operating temperature: -20°C~+60°C.
100-240V AC input.
LED Type :3528 0.2WLED
In all 96 pcs LED
Infrared sensor and dimmable:
When no vehicle or person go into the induction zone, all the infrared LED Tube light are in a dormant state, the power consumption of each lamp tube is 3W.When a vehicle or person go into the induction area, the lamp tube of low brightness is lighted automatically, the power is 16W, when cars or people are in the induction zone, LED daylight lamp always maintain high brightness .When the cars or the person leaves the sensing area 30 seconds later, LED will go into low luminance condition automatically.itchens, basements, or garages,schools and businesses and so on.Meeting room,factory ,warehouse and other lighting use.
Aluminium alloy and PC
-20°C to +60°C
-30°C to +70°C
Sensor diameter in 3meters height
Net Weight per piece (Kg)
CE Approved; RoHS Compliant
Product Selection Guide:
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:A set of lamps and lanterns
- Leds are generally refers to the ledT8 tubes, is used to replace the traditional fluorescent tube, in terms of length and the traditional fluorescent tube, with 0.6 m, 0.9 m, 1.2 m of these three specifications. At 1.2m, the price is about 35, and the lightning T8led light tube on Tmall is good enough to see. There is also an led integrated lamp, or led light. This length is the same as the one above, led stents are generally used for new renovations, and the price is more expensive relative to the T8led light tube, because the t8 lamp doesn't have a shelf. Just another light source. Lightning led T5 stents are led and frame, all of which are more expensive than the full set of leds. One meter two is a little over forty
- Q:I hope my answer will help you
- There is a minimum of a spring, which can be applied to each side, and if one can be pressed in, it can remove the lamp. I hope my solution will help you
- Q:Is there a ballast in the LED lamp? Or do you need a ballast?
- LED lamp and fluorescent lamp works entirely different, the latter is gas emitting light source, the LED is a light-emitting semiconductor devices, so the driving mode is not the same.
- Q:What's the difference between an LED fluorescent lamp and a regular fluorescent lamp?
- With 15wled, you can replace 40w plain fluorescent lamps, which is more efficient, but more expensive
- Q:What causes the red light on both ends
- On both ends of the fluorescent lamp with a filament, when using the filament with a long time because of the heat for a long time makes its internal metal tungsten evaporates and attached to the fluorescent lamp on the wall of darkened, and so you turn on the light because the light on the wall that had led to that piece of dark red.
- Q:How to choose daylight lamp? What is the light bulb specification?
- The principle is: when the switch is switched on, the power voltage is passed through the ballast and the lamp filament to the two poles of the regenerator. The voltage of 220 volts immediately disassociates the noble gases of the regenerator, producing glow discharge. The heat of the glow discharge heats up the bimetal plates, and the poles are in contact. The current flows through the ballast, the regenerator, and the two ends of the filament. The filament is quickly heated by the current and emits a lot of electrons. At this point, the voltage between the poles is zero because the regenerator is closed, the glow discharge disappears and the temperature in the tube decreases. The bimetal strip is automatically reset and is disconnected. At the moment of the disconnection, the current of the circuit is suddenly cut off, and the ballast generates a large self-inductance, which is applied to both ends of the tube with the power supply voltage. The large amount of electrons emitted when the filament is heated, under high voltage at both ends of the lamp, is moving at maximum speed from low voltage to high potential end. In the process of accelerating motion, the argon molecules in the collision tube are rapidly ionized. Argon is ionized by heat, which causes mercury to produce steam, and the mercury vapor is ionized and emits a strong ultraviolet light. In ultraviolet light, the phosphor powder in the tube walls emits near-white visible light.
- Q:Electronic ballast tube lamp change led lamp tube how to change circuit how to do
- Usually direct 220V, in the package of the lamp tube has the wiring diagram, does not use the original ballast, the nature is different
- Q:Are the old daylight bulbs worth recycling?
- The fluorescent lamp doesn't seem to have a dedicated recycling system. Go to secondhand market transfer, after appearance is refurbished, again can use Led fluorescent lights are needed
- Q:Fluorescent fluorescent lamp tube can replace led fluorescent lamp tube?
- If you are not familiar with the original fluorescent lamp, you should buy the same type of led fluorescent tube, which is supposed to be T8, about 1.2m long
- Q:Is there any LED fluorescent lamp that can be used for more than five years?
- LED lights are used for start-up time, and if it is open tomorrow for four to five hours it should take five years, but there will be light decay.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range