|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Laying ceramic tile on old wood subfloor?
- In the UK tile adhesive is made for cement and wooden floors combined as this has a latex type compound in it that makes it harden but stay pliable as well to allow for a bit of movement under the tile. If you have cleaned most of your thinset off and are left with some still on but not higher than say 4mm (preferably less) then I would say just to lay the tiles as if the floor was completely clean. If worried about how to lay the adhesive on an uneven floor do what I have done which is to apply the adhesive to the back of the tile first, using a tile cement applicator with ridges deeper than the high points of the thinset, flip the tile over and lay/tap/level into position. Don't walk on for 36 hrs minimum after laying.
- Q:Can you put linoleum over tile?
- First of all, you really need to check with your landlord/lady before putting anything down on the floor. I've never lived in a rental where I could paint the walls much less mess with the flooring! That having been said, no, you cannot just put vinyl over tile since vinyl conforms to whatever is underneath it, it will take on the contour of the tile and warp and gap. You'd really need to take up the tile, and depending on what type of subfloor you have, you would either have to sand the concrete and put an underlayment over that or lay hardibacker on a wood subfloor, all of which will be more costly and time consuming than I'm sure you would be willing to invest in a rental, not to mention the fact that I'm sure your landlord/lady will pitch a fit if you do it without his/her consent. I say just live with it. Put down some throw rugs if it bothers you that much.
- Q:I need a name for my tile and bath company.?
- You have the name in your question. Creative Tile and Bath. Says it all, right there. Or you could go with something similar New Creations Tile and Bath, so on and so forth. I think I'll go register Creative Tile and Bath as a domain name. Then you can buy it from me. LOL
- Q:Kitchen Tile?
- the 1st element is which you would be able to desire to bathe the tiles o.k.. then you certainly would desire to apply the suitable bonding primer. the paint may well be superb sprayed, yet whilst thats no longer possible, use a conditioner interior the paint to grant a self leveling ingredient. use a curler specially for tender surfaces. sand gently between coats.
- Q:China 's top ten brand tiles
- Brand category
First-class brands: Dongpeng, champion, gold rudder, Marco Polo, Mona Lisa, Nobel, can be strong, Europe God Connaught, Enuo, Europe and the United States, Smick, Eagle, Asia.
In the brand: Omega, Bode, Valley, Fernando, crown beads, crown, Huapeng, Hong Tao, the Asia, Hongyu, Jiada, Jiajun, Chun Shi, Jane, gold , Gold and gold, cannon, Rome, romance, Owen Lai, Rong Gao, St. De Bao, Shuangling, Shun Tao, special, Vero, beautiful, new source, silver whale, Italy treasure, in Sheng The
- Q:Should my new tile floor be installed under the refrigerator?
- You should put the floor in the room before you put any of the appliances in and for in the bathroom put the tile in the whole room then put the vanities in after that way if you sell the house or want to change out the vanities you won't have to change thew tile
- Q:Tile Floor help?
- I wouldn't bother doing it. You could get a sealer the seal the tile because I think I remember my dad saying Terra Cotta tiles are very porous. But I don't think that trying to put paint or changing its color would give you satisfactory results.
- Q:Where is the cheapest shower tile?
- Where I live we have a place that sells used house fixtures. They go to demolition sites and scavage everything that is usable. They resell it and the proceeds go to the Habitat for Humanity. You can often get very inexpensive materials there. Maybe your city has a place like this too.
- Q:Tile grout stain?
- Products like Clorox or Oxyclean will work if the stain is caused by an organic material. If it is caused by soil or clay that is basically a mineral without a carbon base, the stain probably is permanent. In my experience when staining a concrete floor next to a tile shower we inadvertantly sprayed stain on the shower floor. The pure white grout turned reddish brown just like the concrete did. We had used an acid based stain. I believe you could easily stain the grout successfully. You may want to try it in a non-conspicous area first.
- Q:Small size tiles for external walls
- Small tiles generally include 100mm * 100mm and 150mm * 150mm two or so, more than 200mm should not call a small tile, unless the individual himself.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range