|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:What are the general equipment needed to open a tile factory?
- Under normal circumstances you can buy a circular polishing machine 14 grinding head, a 800 type CNC cutting machine, in addition to buy a manual cutting machine (1200 models), basically can meet a small processing plant. If you want to be more competitive, on the most advanced arc lines machine.
- Q:Is this broken tile completely my fault?
- If you hadn't kicked it then it would still be as it was you have no excuse you have to curb your temper you have to respect other peoples property
- Q:Self adhesive tiles?
- Clean the existing tiles with TSP and then rough them up so that the new tiles have something to adhere to and you don't get lift. You can sand them lightly then use a tack cloth to remove the dust or they sell chemicals at the home improvement store that de-gloss and prep the surface to take on the adhesive of the new tile. You can only do this once and if you decide to change the tile again you have to remove all of the existing layers.
- Q:difference in porclean, glazed, homogenized floor tiles?
- In a home setting it rally doesn t matter what you use. They ll all out last us if they are properly set. And setting is the key from the floor prep to the glueing of the tile with thin set. Two basic type of porcelains, full bodied porcelains where the color goes through out. The backing is basically the same colored as the front. Then you have glazed porcelains where the tile body is porcelain , the porcelain is baked, there is a color or pattern on the surface and then a glaze is applied. Then there is the standard clay bodied tile where the clay is baked , a color on the surface and a glaze and its refired again. Homogenized tiles, and I m not over familiar with them is a very hard tile that has a very low water absorption rate. All are good products but clay tiles are not as true in sizing as most ( not all) porcelains . Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Cleaning Tile?
- i don't know but i got 2 points
- Q:can i test my shower waterproofing before i tile?
- getting it wet and/or testing it is fine, don't get any soap or other chemicals on it that may interfere with the bonding of the tiles, you will also need to let it dry sufficiently before tiling
- Q:How do I repair this broken tile?
- use okorder.com
- Q:how do you cut a circle on Porcelain tiles? help please.?
- A okorder.com/
- Q:I need wall tiles from B&Q last fitted three years ago any idea where I can get discontinued stock?
- Matching dis-continued tile can be a big problem..This is why whenever I do a tile job I leave extra or open boxes behind...The only thing i can say is check every tile store you can find.....Perhaps one has an odd lot left of leftovers...If you know who made the tiles that would help the search....If you E-mail me a photo to my profile I will take a look around my area when I am at the tile stores...Usually shipping can be arranged.
- Q:Stripping Paint from Bathroom Tiles?
- The best way to remove paint without ruining the tiles with scrape marks is to use a chemical stripper. Try a spot in an inconspicuous place. My only concern for you is that the grout might have absorbed the black paint so the black tinting may remain once the paint is removed from the tile. Your test spot will reveal the results and you can decide to follow through with the rest of the room or not. Sometimes you have to wonder what the hell goes through the minds of people when they decide to do home improvements. I
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range