|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Hanging a tile on the wall?
- For the best answers, search on this site epoxy - then duct tape til it dries. the same thing that holds your rear view mirror to your windshield. make sure the tiles are squeeky clean and aoid the grout lines.
- Q:alternatives to wonderboard for tile?
- Tile will stick to plywood just fine. People use wonderboard for a couple of reasons. First, if the surface can get wet (like a bathroom floor or a shower wall), the wonderboard will not get damaged by water that might seep between cracks in the grout. Second, wonderboard is less flexible than wood for a given thickness. For a wood subfloor, any flexing can lead to cracking of the grout and/or the tiles. If the wood is thick enough (1/2 to 3/4 inches) and firmly secured to the subfloor with lots of screws, it shouldn't flex to the point where the tile or grout is damaged. If it does crack later on, you can always regrout the damaged areas.
- Q:Replacing vinyl tile squares?
- Self stick tile can be gotten lose by using a hair dryer,but I see you have glue left over so that presents a little problem.The way I would remove old tile here in N.C.is to get my heat gun ,it produces a little more heat than a hair dryer. Have a stiff 1 puddy knife handy and as soon as it starts getting loose ,start sliding the knife under the edge,and across the middle.Once removed apply just a small amount of adhesive spread it thin and replace the tile.You may also need to trim the edges of the new tile just a small amount-so thay will fit.Do your fitting before you apply your finishing glue. This is called dry fitting
- Q:Soften grout between tiles?
- Woe ! do you have permission from your landlord! If you do.. I think that is the only way to do it . Allot of hard work. I may be wrong..it would be nice to see if there is a way. I will check back: for the answer.:)
- Q:Does Home Depot or Lowes cut tiles?
- Yeah, some of them do. Just go back to the tile section and ask. I know my local Lowe's does. They charge per tile I think. I personally recommend renting a wetsaw or buying a cheap wetsaw. You can buy one for about $50-75 if you buy a cheap one. The reason why I say that is because trying to get the cuts right when you are running back and forth isn't the easiest to do, especially if you have a lot of tiles to cut. There were many times when I did tiling in my kitchen that I needed to adjust how I cut the piece. For the cheap ones, I'd recommend buying a cheap large Rubbermaid container that isn't real tall to set the wetsaw in. It makes cleaning up a lot easier. If you have only a very few tiles to cut, then it might be better to have Lowe's or Home Depot cut them. The manual tile cutters work ok as long as you don't have to work on small tiles or very thick tiles. For my kitchen I had small thick tiles, so using a manual tile cutter didn't make sense. Manual tile cutters don't really cut the tile. They score the tile then break it. That's why thick small tiles work poorly on them. Manual tile cutters tend to work better for large or thin tiles like floor tiles or bathroom wall tiles like porcelain tiles. If the floor tiles are large floor tiles the manual tile cutter/breaker would be your best/cheapest option.
- Q:TILE AND INITIAL VELOCITY..............................?
- A roofer tosses a piece of roofing tile froma aroof onto the gound 30 feet below. He tosses the tile with an initial downward velocity of 10 feet per second. <3 CHANEL<3 1. Make an equation to find hoe long it takes the tile to hit the ground. Use, H=-16t^2+vt+h, where h is the height after t seconds, v is the inital velocity, and h is initail height. H=-16t^2+vt+h 0 = -16t² + 10t + 30 ============================= 16t² - 10t - 30 = 0 ◄ Ans ============================= 2. How long does it take to hit the ground? Quadratic formula: at² + bt + c t = [-b±√b² -4ac}/2a t = [-(-10)±√(-10)² - 4(16)(-30)]/2(16) t = [10 ±√100 + 1920]/2 t = [10 ± 44.94]/2 ======================== t = 27.47 sec ◄ Ans ======================== hope this helps Remember that Jesus loves you. Know Him in His words the Bible. God Bless Lim♥E
- Q:color of bathroom walls and tiles?
- I also like floor to ceiling tile but usually not the whole room, but definitely in the whole tub/shower area. I think the rest of the room should be painted. As for color choices with a navy blue toilet... Thinking into the future and a possible sale of your home someday, I would go with a neutral color tile, possibly using the same tile (floor to ceiling) in the tub/shower area and on the floor of the bathroom. This really makes the whole room appear larger. If you go with the navy toilet bowl, gray and beige shades of tile would both go well and keep the hard-to-change things in the room, neutral. A new owner could easily change out a toilet if they did not appreciate the look of navy as you do but replacing the tile is a big issue. Stay neutral. So, navy bowl, beige or gray tile, sink-?, countertop-neutral complimentary to the tile, walls-shade of gray or beige. You can then add a pop or two of another color to liven up the room if desired. Like red navy towels or throw rug. Or gray print shower curtain. Or a colorful piece of art on the wall.
- Q:Removing ceramic tiles from bathroom wall?
- The tiles are held on with grout, not glue. It all depends on where these tiles are and the condition of the wall behind them. Do any of the tiles have cracks? Is there any black mould growing at the edges where the tiles meet a wall or the tub? But before I go any further - If the tiles are surrounding the tub, aka tub surround or shower stall, then don't use only paint on plain dry wall. It just won't work... well, it will work, but not for long. You'll have to replace the dry wall within months! Now, to start you need to crack a tile or two, break it from the wall, scrap the rest off with a strong flat metal tool (some call them putty knives). The more moisture behind the tile the easier the tiles come off. Some tiles will be so adhered it will take the drywall paper or drywall with it, and you will have to either replace the drywall or mud it, then sand it flat and prime it. You can't get away with this, no matter how you try. It is the way of the tile, so to speak. To replace the wall or part of it there is a fairly new product on the market that is highly water resistent - nothing in this world is water proof! All succumbs to water, eventually. - you will find it at Home Depot , or any other building supplier, and it looks like concrete. Heavy as hell, and sold in sheets like drywall. You have to use a skill saw to cut out the size you need, and use screws to adhere it to the 2x4's that makes the room's frame.
- Q:bathroom tiles?
- Using a straight edge clamped down, a scoring knife,and tile nippers. Or use a Band saw or scroll saw using the appropriate blade, which would be a masonry blade. Bye
- Q:What is the best way to install ceramic tile?
- That is what base boards and shoe molding are for. To cover the gap in the flooring material at the wall.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range