|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:bathroom tiles?
- you can rent one from Home Depot
- Q:Victorian Tiles - What Varnish/Sealant?
- Most tile have a glazed finish so unless it dose not have it,it will be difficult to seal.You don`t mention wheat her its wall or floor tiles,if it wall tiles you might get away with it.If it floor tiles I think it will cause a problem by walk over it.
- Q:Steno Tiles how Steno is a few lines of brand
- 3 look at the appearance
Before looking at the appearance, we must first look at the store lights, light color, brightness is different, will cause a greater visual difference. If necessary, the floor tiles can be moved outdoors to carefully view the maximum degree of reduction of the original color of the tile.
First of all, of course, is to choose their own favorite color, and then we must carefully look at the surface of the deficiencies and flaws.
Look at the appearance of the most should pay attention to the tiles on the surface of the small flaws, this problem even big brands of tiles will appear. If the blemish is small, or rarely (a few tiles have one) is negligible.
Appearance should also pay attention to the tiles of the corner there is no bump of the situation, the tiles of the glazed corner of the most fragile, glazed bad quality tile is the first corner of the problem. Of course, businesses certainly will not be broken brick can open two bags of tiles to see each corner of the situation, if only individual tiles have a corner of the bump, is acceptable, because in the paving, the experienced tile union Put such a brick on the ground edge, will be cut off the side of the problem, does not affect the use.
4 test weight
The same size of the floor tiles, the greater the weight, the better the quality, which is a relatively simple and rugged and effective selection method. Good quality tiles (800mm * 800mm) a pack of three, not a regular exercise of adult men is difficult to move up alone. (I belong to the type of extreme lack of exercise, two Nobel 800mm * 800mm tiles I can not move a person)
Weight reference: a 800mm * 800mm tile about 30 pounds to 40 pounds, a 600mm * 600mm tile about 12 pounds to 18 pounds, a 300mm * 300mm tile about 3 pounds to 5 pounds.
- Q:What is a good place to find self stick tiles?
- Do you have a Lowes in your area?
- Q:why are school ceilings mde of the tile?
- It's so they can easily get into the ceiling and do repairs/alterations to the electrical wiring and/or plumbing.
- Q:Small bathroom tile floor...?
- It is extremely rare that any floor is perfectly rectangular. That is why we dry fit the tile before we actually lay it. The idea is to lay it out in such a way that you maximize the size of all border tiles. The larger the border tiles, the less you will notice any variances in the walls. So, sometimes the tile will be centered, sometimes start against a wall, sometimes none of the above. Each job is different. I will give you an example of when you don't want to center your first grout line. When doing so will result in very narrow border tiles. In such a case, the contractor has to come up with a solution Make sense? There are many more scenarios I can think of, but I think you get the point.
- Q:how to clean floor tile grout?
- Bleach shouldn't ruin the tile but then again I don't know what kind of tile you have. There are grout cleaners at Home Depot or Lowes that should do the trick for you. Sometimes getting a professional to come in and polish the floor is a good idea depending on how much work is involved.
- Q:Is there a low price in imported tiles?
- One of the top ten brands of tiles: gold platinum Riley tiles
Gold Platinum Rally Gambarelli Group has been committed to product development, has been three international patents: Double Face (double face), Oxygena (atmospheric purification brick), MetalStone (metal brick). These three patents represent the Gambarelli Group in product technology research and development achieved important results, its leading other brands of products in the frost resistance is also a good embodiment of high-tech technology. At the same time, the Italian Ministry of Environment has admitted that tiles containing titanium dioxide are environmentally friendly (see Official Gazette Document n 84/04) and cited the valid certificates of the Gambarelli Group as an effective standard for the industry.
One of the top ten brands of imported tiles: Gardine tiles
"Gardner" was formally established in 1961. From the beginning, "Gardner" is committed to design and development, its number of designers is all Italian factories, and even the world's largest ceramic tile factory, and "Gardner" also often employ world famous design As a theme design consultant. In terms of style, "Gardner" always adhere to the European court gorgeous and elegant design style. In terms of production, "Gardner" has always adhered to local production, never to reduce costs and set up factories overseas. It is precisely because of this insistence, "Gardner" has become the benchmark for the world tiles. One of the most proud of the Gardner honors is that Gardner is the first factory in the world to show tiles with a model, which changes the way the world displays tiles.
- Q:Can you paint ceramic tiles?
- It is possible to paint tiles. Both Dulux and Crown offer Tile Specific paints in a small range range of colours. However this is meant more for bathroom wall tiles or kitchen splash back wall tiles. I would not advice this for floor tiles as with time this paint will scratch off etc due to traffic. Ronseal do a floor paint that they class as 'diamond hard' though again depending on the glaze and material of the floor tile this might still be unsuitable. Your bast bet would be to lino over the existing tiles or rip up and put down new ones. If we can help in any way please visit our website....
- Q:Laying ceramic tile?
- First measure the room from wall to wall.Length and width.Multiply the numbers.This gives you square footage.Add another 15 square feet for cutting and breakage.Tiles are sold per square foot not amount.Space in between does not matter in calculation.This is up to you.If you want a more full look make space smaller.This is easier for maintenance(cleaning).1/4 inch is normal, 3/8 is big.The bigger the space it's harder to grout plus will cost more in grout.Make sure to use grout similar colour to tile.If your floor is wood underneath then you have to fasten it so it does not vibrate and then lay a wire mesh before putting on the tile.This is important,if you do not do this the tiles will crack.To remove them costs more than putting them on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range