|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:How to remove stains from old ceramic tile?
- you could try an acid base cleaner on the tile . These type of stains may be just old age though and i know every one says don't replace old things but if these tiles are past there prime? i am sure you can get a modern tile that has the same look
- Q:Stains on white tile?
- Put rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and wipe This may take several minutes so don't give up
- Q:Tiling the plane? need help asap?
- BA AAAB BABBBA <---Top of A cross is right of middle of B cross! ABABAAAB BAAABABB BBABBBAB This pattern continues in both directions indefinitely. This forms a staircase which is two letters wide and one letter drop at each step. these can fit together perfectly. What I described has a natural 2 right-1 down pattern (from center of cross to center of cross) and a 1 right- 2 up pattern. The slopes of -1/2 versus 2 are perpendicular to one another, but do not give reflective possibilities (I don't think). Rotations by 90 degrees and slides do occur and I think these are all possibilities. The rotations can be centered at several points.
- Q:discount tile?
- www.okorder.com. Go there, go to your city, do a search of subway tile or go to the materials, household, or furniture sections. We are using craigslist to redo our bathroom!! Have fun!
- Q:How to correctly start tile job?
- Kosh has a very good point that I was going to bring up that no one else has. When dry laying tile out going off a center line and you end up w/ less than 1/2 a tile at your longest site line then shift over a 1/2 tile and remark your lines. Dont just go off your longest site line and lay whole tile. Yes a few more cuts and a bit more time but it s your own job and you want it to look the best.. As far as a grout joint you didn t say what you are laying ..Soft bodied tile w/ lugs are butted together( leave just a hairline space to make adjustments for sizing . ( unsanded grout only) With hard bodied tile stay in the 1/4 inch 3/16 range any larger and it looks gaudy I think. Any smaller and it s harder unless you have a good tile and or experience working w/ tile.. GL
- Q:Proper solutions for maintaining marble tiles?
- There are belowing guidances need to be taken into consideration while maintaining marble tiles: 1Use a dampened sponge mop without cleaner to clean the tile on a daily basis. 2On a weekly basis, use a different sponge mop with a marble cleaner to mop the tile. 3On a quarterly basis, apply a marble sealer made of polymer resin. 4Use painter's tape to tape around the edges of the tile. 5Mop the tile with a dampened sponge mop to remove any dust or debris. 6Following the manufacturer's directions, pour a small amount of a polymer resin into a disposable cup. Pour the polymer resin over the tile, using the paint spreader to push it back into an even layer. 7Allow the polymer resin sealer to dry according the manufacturer's directions.
- Q:How to identify the quality of ceramic tile and standard
- (5) water absorption: the number of drops on the back of the tiles of tea juice or water, to be a few minutes later, depending on the degree of diffusion of water droplets, non-absorbent or low water quality is good quality;
(6) hardness: percussion tiles to listen to the sound is crisp, the sound more crisp, porcelain degree, the higher the density, good hardness;
(7) abrasion resistance: to scratch the tiles with sharp objects to observe whether it is scratched, if scratched, said the glaze wear resistance is easy, easy to slip, and the surface of the glaze polished, the brick surface Dirty will not be clean;
(8) glazed pinhole: buy, within one meter to observe the surface with a pinhole, if any, that glaze is not fully integrated, easy to produce accumulation of dirt situation;
(9) flatness: to see whether the naked eye tile side is straight, if the war situation is serious, will affect the future of the solid tiles paving;
- Q:painting ceramic tile?
- Why don't you get Wallies or decals and decorate the white tiles? they are easy to remove if you get tired of the theme and don't cost a lot.
- Q:floor tile question please help?
- maximum tilers could say the main suitable approach is to get them up and retile. for a valid reason, if the previous tiles are no longer nicely laid or poorly adhered the stresses of latest tiles on suitable could reason the previous ones to come back freed from the backside. somewhat a uncommon occurence, yet happens. so if its a clean shopper we factor that out to them and the alternative is theirs to enhance or tile over. use a single section versatile adhesive from an excellent shop(no longer b and q) . in the journey that your new tiles are of a matching length to the previous ones attempt to start up tiling with the help of laying them overlapping the previous ones. i:e the centre of your new tile lays on suitable of the grout line between 2 of the previous ones. this helps to unfold the tensions.
- Q:what are tiles for in RuneScape?
- No uses
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range