|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Will the home decoration tiles brand which are better? Can you tell me?
- 015 tiles top ten brands:
1, Dongpeng tiles (China famous brand, the top ten brands of Chinese ceramics)
2, MARCO POLO / Marco Polo (Guangdong famous brand, designated partners, tiles top ten brands)
3, million US ceramics (China famous brand, the top ten brands of Chinese ceramics)
4, Gao En (China Environmental Label, China Ceramic Industry brand, the top ten brands of Chinese ceramics)
5, Nobel (China Compulsory 3C certification, Guangdong famous brand)
6, Bao Run (tiles) (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, China Top Ten brands of ceramics)
7, LOLA / Loulan (ceramic industry brand name, Guangdong Province, customer satisfaction products, China's top ten brands of tiles)
8, in the Sheng (China famous brand products, Chinese architectural ceramics well-known brands)
9, KITO / gold pottery (China well-known trademarks, Chinese famous brand, China's top ten brands of tiles)
10, TOMMONG / Tang Meng (China 3C certification, the Chinese famous brand, the top ten Chinese ceramics products.
These are well-known big brands, no problem in quality, of course, the price will not be too low.
In fact, there are some second-tier brand tiles, their quality is not bad, but the popularity of several slightly lower than the above.
It must be based on your personal needs and budget to consider, and ultimately choose a satisfactory brand.
First-line brands: Dongpeng, the new source, the Asia, the crown beads, Eagle, Mona Lisa, Marco Polo, gold rudder, Smick, Nobel, champion, Hui Da, Asia, Hongyu, Jiajun,
- Q:Tiled map in Java Game?
- That's the most efficient way to do it. You use math to calculate positions, so the tiles are virtual. Unless you really need to draw tiles with boundaries, don't show them (like the original Warcraft game). Perform all of your calculations like movement and clicks-to-tile conversions based on pixel location. This is far more efficient that trying to do it with lots of actual Java subpanels merged together. But, note that it's a lot of work and you have to carefully work out your calculations to make sure your clicks are aligned correctly. One mistake I made with a hex map once was I used doubles and I casted them to integers too early, and the slight different (by losing percentage) threw all my calculations off slightly. The trick is to create your background image tiles so that they blend seamlessly together on all sides. That will take a LOT of effort.
- Q:re-tiling a shower?
- I have retiled a couple of showers, and this is basically what you're in for: You need to remove all of the old tile. This could require removing the grout, but you may be able to use a scraper and get the old tiles off without removing the grout. Then you will be replaceing the sheet rock that was under the old tiles (make sure to use green board it's water resistant). This will give you a new and smooth surface to put up new tile. Then you need to get your tile, grout, plastic t-shaped spacers, and fast setting tile mortar. You can buy pre-mixed mortar, or mix your own (pre-mixed is easier, but a little more expensive). Use a mortar trowel (the kind with the saw toother edges) to spread a thin layer of mortar evenly on a section of wall. Then place the tile and use the plastic t-shaped spacers to keep the seperated, and even. After the tile has had time to set (the next day in most cases) mix up your grout, and apply it to the edges of the tiile. This will be messy, but don't worry, you can wipe the grout right off of the tile surface. After the grout dries, you want to use a grout sealant to make sure the grout is resistant to water. Unsealed grout will deteriorate, and also grow mold and mildew. hope that helped... it can be a bit challenging if it's your first time, but doing it yourself can also save you hundreds in labor costs.
- Q:Tile installation?
- I wouldn't consider that acceptable. They should all be pretty much flush.
- Q:Difference between ceramic and porcelain tile? Price to Install?
- Generally, okorder.com/
- Q:why do they call it SUBWAY TILE? is it actually used in subway stations or something?
- It was the type of tile that used to be used to tile subways. It was rectangular in shape and aside from that it was no different than basic ceramic bathroom tile. There are probably some stations around that still have the old tile but for the most part, new stations and refurbished ones get the standard square tiles now. There has been a resurgence of the use of subway tile in homes in the past few years because it makes it possible to do a herringbone pattern which you can't do with square tiles.
- Q:Tiles Around Electrical Outlets?
- To the edge of the box. You will need to bring the outlet out (by loosening the screws) a little bit, so you can get the plate back on.
- Q:British brand tiles prices
- Tell the landlord do not like to listen to, you said the brand I was in the tile industry for so long, I basically have not heard. The The The The It may be my personal ignorant it, Oh ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ general you said the brand 800 * 800 market price (if the business is not black heart) probably: 25-40 between each piece, if beyond this price You buy it then. The The The The The Oh, if higher than the price of the proposed landlord to see: the new Pearl Group's brand, Mona Lisa, Hongyu, Enuo, the king, strong and other brands, are more reliable products in the end of the product.Or I answer those friends of those words: In fact, what brand is not important, it is important that you do not understand the tiles, teach some of the industry to identify tiles good or bad way, hope to help you:
- Q:How much should tiling a 80 square feet area cost? Pattern not complex?
- I recently tiled a room of approximately the same size. Not including the cost of the tile, it cost about $150.00. I used quick set, which costs about $40 per tub. One tub, if used properly, should be enough. If the floor on which you are installing the tile is not concrete, you should stronly consider using the backing board. This will help reduce the chances of the grout, and tile from cracking. If installed on a wooden (plywood) floor, the floor can flex, resulting in cracking of the tile and grout.
- Q:dull finish on ceramic tile?
- Mopping isn't the proper technique, you need to get down on you hands and knees with a sponge. If the tile has a haze hardened onto it, you may need to use a nylon scrubber pad or tile grout scrubber on the tile surface, or if it's really set on, they make a haze remover just for the purpose.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range