|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:What is the difference between tiles and ceramic tiles?
- The difference between tiles and tiles is mainly due to water absorption. Water absorption is generally less than 0.5% for the tile, more than 10% for the ceramic tiles, between the two for the semi-porcelain. Usually a variety of polished tiles, glazed tiles, most of the sanitary ware is porcelain, water absorption is generally ≤ 0.5%; antique tiles, small tiles (to climb the wall), crystal tiles, wear-resistant tiles, Stoneware tiles, that is, semi-ceramic tile, water absorption 0.5% tiles, ceramic tubes, decorative tile, glass products are generally ceramic, water absorption> 10%. This is the important difference between tiles and ceramics
- Q:bathtub wall tiles?
- I only charged a customer 800 money to repair that ideal issue. The vulnerable link in this equation isn't the gypsum interior the wall board, however the paper this is used to wrap it. interior the case i discussed, the tile replaced into nevertheless caught to the paper however the paper replaced into peeling off the wall. It takes approximately 4 to 5 sheets of a million/2 rock board to interchange the golf green board. this is approximately 60 dollars with fabric. i might strongly propose which you do the job as quickly as, and do it precise. ideal of success.
- Q:Small bathroom remodel, tile size?
- Small tiles will make the room look larger. Your other plans are going to cost a bundle, especially switching the toilet and sink positions.
- Q:How to: Tile you Kitchen floor?
- the 1st factor is i'd desire to understand is this laminate glue or snap at the same time (do you desire to maintain this floor ?) in case you donot care that's a thank you to eliminate your laminate first of all determine which way the laminate is started out this provides you with a solid beginning factor. this would desire to easily fold up ward ____/ like that once you start up up you will desire to have the capacity to soak up thold laminate in one million hour. determine you eliminate all your wall base first., that's what holds down the laminate. After it is up you will would desire to confirm what style of underlayment is on the subfloor. the main person-friendly is durock in case you're putting down ceramic . despite if that's vinyl tiles then you would desire to apply luan (one million/4 thick use the comparable thickness for the durock). you will desire to degree you length and width of the floor magnificent chalk lines to confirm the place your beginning factor is ( you do this with the two style of floor).in case you like extra preparation e mailme.
- Q:Price to install porcelain tile?
- I am a contractor and for the work you describe i would usually charge 10 dollars a square foot. But I would include all the material including the tile but not exceeding a certain price per foot. And diagonal is extra so I think you got a damn good deal. Be careful check the guy research now no tears later.
- Q:How to choose bathroom tiles
- I do not know if there is no such decoration experience: most of the financial and material development are devoted to the living room and bedroom, alone ignored the bathroom, the final budget is not enough friends, bathroom wall had no choice but to hastily. Xiaobian home is like this, quoted a online encounter with the same encounter children's shoes: there have been a number of good tiles placed in front of me, I did not cherish, and now is regrettable. If God gave me a suite, I must raise the budget of the infinite unlimited, if you have to say a specific number, that is ten thousand yuan!
- Q:is tiled floor the best flooring for people with pets?
- I have 2 cats, and a red nose pit. It honestly depends on the type of tile/linlomeom you have. It can still get ruined, by the dogs nails if its not cut/groomed regurarly so I would need more details to answer better.
- Q:what type of tile is best for a mobile home..?
- There are some nice vinyl self-adhesive tiles out there, and for about a dollar a square foot, it's hard to go wrong. Just do good prep work to make sure it's beautiful and long-lasting. Ceramic tile takes a lot of work. Additionally, you may need backer board for either type of floorcovering if there are any imperfections in your existing subfloor, and the combined thickness of the board, mud, and ceramic tile quickly adds up to a taller floor that can cause stubbed toes when transitioning off carpet areas. Bottoms of doors can begin to drag the floor too. Good luck and happy scraping.
- Q:Wall Surface for Tiles?
- Just get a trowel or a razor scraper to remove the grout it works quite nicely. As for the messed up areas in the drywall surface just fill it up with tile adhesive with a trowel making it as even as you can prior to tiling.
- Q:is this tile estimate high?
- it is cheap if they are lifting the toilet and vanity then replacing them, the sub floor should be glued and screwed down, does this cover the adhesive, sub floor, grout and tile? if you are supplying and reinstalling fixtures then it should be around the $500 price range
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range