|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Game Maker Tile Help?
- it isn't really as easy as you'd think. 1. create a background 2.make sure to check the box labeled Use as tile set 3.open up the room you want the tiles to appear in 4.there should be some tabs below the upper left corner 5.click on Tiles 6.under the big gray blank space(wich is just below the tabs) there should be a place to select the tile you want to use 7.after selecting the tile the gray empty space should show the tile. 8.click in the room on the spot you want the tile. remember, tiles are basicly drawings. so objects sometimes go over or under them. experiment with the layers to solve this :)
- Q:Should my new tile floor be installed under the refrigerator?
- You need to tile under the refrigerator because if dont the fridge will be uneven or see the edge and be hard to pull out. vanity should be taken out because it makes it alot easier and gives you the choice to replace the vanity in the future with out worrying about it not covering the tile. But you dont have too
- Q:I need to get some opinions about tile flooring?
- Porcelain is a more dense tile with less water absorption. I prefer porcelain over ceramic. In most cases when/if you get a chip in porcelain it is much more noticeable. In any case, your taste will most likely determine your choice. However, tile has ratings, i.e., 1 thru 5. 1 being less durable and 5 being most durable. 1's and 2's would be a wall tile and 3-5 would be a floor tile. Ask your supplier when you see something you like. If he doesn't know, go somewhere else.
- Q:tile old brick fireplace?
- Are you still planning on using the fireplace? You will need to check with the manufacturer of the tile that it can withstand the heat. If you're tiling the exterior of the fireplace, make sure you select a corner bead for the exposed edge where the fireplace opening meets the wall plane. Installing tile over a fireplace is not a big deal if you're putting it on the wall plane. Whether it looks stupid or not depends on the type of tile you use and the overall color scheme. It could definitely work.
- Q:Can I lay ceramic tile over a vinyl floor?
- you really should pull the vinyl up, even if it's a hassle, because it could buckle in the future and affect your tile work. Go to your home store and see if they have a solvent that will loosen the adhesive holding the vinyl down, then scrape it all up. Hopefully it will be concrete underneath and not another layer of vinyl (happened to us in a kitchen once). Clean it really well, then do your tiling. Be sure to use the correct adhesives and grouts. There is also a sealer you can use that will insure the grout never stains, something *she* will appreciate when she never has to get on the floor with a toothbrush to clean out the muck between the tiles. :) Good luck and happy holidays!
- Q:bathroom grout on tile?
- Just try to pour vinegar on the tiles to remove grout haze. Vinegar, a mild, non-staining acid, will remove thin layers of grout and grout haze. Let the vinegar set for five minutes. Scrub the surface with a nylon brush. Tile with leftover grout or haze has more friction than tile with a clean surface. Scrub one tile at a time, but complete the entire floor.Then soak up the vinegar from the grout joints with a sponge. Rinse the sponge in a bucket of clean water, then wash the tiles with a clean sponge. If the sponge slides easily over the surface and hits a spot that seems to grip the sponge, scrub that spot with the nylon brush. Allow the surface and the water and vinegar in the grout joints to dry. Polish the tile with a clean, dry rag.
- Q:Tiling countertop?
- I agree with you. You will always need to be aware that there is a possibility the tiles may come loose one day and need to be fixed. Tile adhesive on plywood or particle board may react differently than on backerboard. If budget is a problem, I would try it.
- Q:ceramic floor tile chips?
- Not that I know of, but you might check with a store, such as a flooring center, that not only sells but also installs. Their installer may have something.
- Q:Want to tile a kitchen floor?
- The function of the Durock is to provide a mechanically attached transition from wood to tile. Without it, ceramic or porcelain tile will crack from the movement of the wood subfloor. You can do it right or do it over. It's your call.
- Q:ceramic tile over linoleum?
- Remove the linoleum. The adherence of your tile is only as good as the material it is bonded to. Linoleum (or more correctly, vinyl) is a poor base to lay tiles over. Remove the vinyl, scrape the concrete of any vinyl adhesive, and mop the floor with TSP. (Tri-sodium phosphate, found at most hardware stores) This will remove most substances from the concrete and create a better surface for your tile. Let the floor dry overnight before setting the tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range