|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:How to clean ceiling tiles.?
- depends on what the tiles are made out of you idiot....
- Q:Which tile will work?
- I suggest glass tiles of different colors (because each color is made with different ingredients) My friend made use of the glass tiles for his project and he won the science fair! Good luck!
- Q:Saltillo Tile?
- You don't say why you need to strip and reseal. Is it because of general wear and tear stains? Food stains? grease?Before you invest any time/money in it, try this: Get a Vapor Steam Cleaner!!! I have saltillo tiles in 40% of my house and was looking at stripping and resealing. I laid the tile in the first place and I knew it was going to be work to strip and reseal, then I started reading about Vapor Steam cleaners. They are very popular in Europe (homes tend to have more tile than floor carpeting) and are amazing. Basically they are machines (they look like canister vacuums) that heat plain old water to about 300 degrees, with a pressure gauge up to 65 psi. They come with a lot of attachments, including a nozzle that I used on the grout that has made my tile floors look like they were just put in. You never have to use any cleaner other than water ever again. Best thing is you can use this to clean EVERYTHING! Your oven, your bathtub, your windows, your countertops. It is far more reasonable than stripping/resealing. I got mine from a company in Jupiter Florida called Vapor Steam Products. The model I have is the TR5. For a little over $400 you will have a vapor steam cleaner that you can use throughout your house. The first time I used it on the tile I saw a huge difference. The second time, it was like they were brand new. Then you can just put on a product like Armstrong Tile polish which will make them glossy. You can also use these on area carpets and mattresses and they are the only thing that will KILL dustmites - though they are not vacuum cleaners. And just a word of advice, I did a lot of research and Hoovers and Bissel have very low-end versions of these, and trust me they don't even come close. All of my friends thought I had my tiles stripped and resealed and now they're all going out and getting these. Try this, and save your back and your bank account. Good luck.
- Q:What do I need to put underneath a tiled countertop?
- If the laminate isn't peeling you can tile right over that. Sand with coarse sandpaper....clean with TSP.....prime with oil-based kilz-it. Let that dry and start tiling. Don't use a premixed adhesive and grout all in one. It won't stand up to the moisture. Get the correct thinset for the tiles you will be using.
- Q:Ceramic Tile Subfloor Thickness?
- I am a tile repairman specialist. Use 1/2 thick backer board. the trick is that you install it with the cement screws that are made for that backer board. Never use dry wall screws. Remove the stove and refrigerator and tile by those areas. Do not tile under the dish washer, you may not be able to remove it at a later date. Tile up to the dish washer's removal panel, don't go pass it. Use a modified thinset mortar to tile your kitchen floor because of the high traffic. Glue will not support the floor and your tiles may crack in time.
- Q:what roof tile should I use?
- Why 2 lengths?. you ought to have the means to get one length for 3m.the less joints the extra constructive.I take it the water is coming from a gutter larger up, in that case in good shape an appropriate bend the place it sheds onto the extension roof and in good shape a downpipe bracket to the wall, this could carry it inflexible at that end, then run your new downpipe for the period of to the place the extension downpipe is,disconnect this from the extension gutter, in good shape a hopper to the precise of the extension downpipe, it feels like a extensive funnel, you will ought to decrease the precise of the downpipe so the prevailing gutter runs into it besides as your new downpipe. fix the recent pipe to the fascia board with yet another bracket, that way you do no longer ought to repair it to the tiles .......good success
- Q:How to choose bathroom tiles
- In general, the seller will tell the customer whether a tile is permeable, how water absorption. Met with the intention to hide it does not matter, we can try on the spot. The tile glaze layer down, pour a small glass of water on the back, wait a few minutes after the observation of the infiltration of water, and then turn over to see whether there is a watermark glaze. If the water infiltration quickly, glazed with a clear watermark, indicating that the tile permeable, and the density is small, the quality of the times. On the contrary, the slow spread of water or less water, glazed no watermark, indicating a larger tile density, the quality is relatively good. Left tiles glazed with a clear watermark, the quality is not as good as the right tile tricks 3 eye view manual
- Q:Tile backsplash?
- a lot of different types of tiles are mounted on a mesh backing. they are usually small tiles on 12x12 sheets or oblong design pieces used as a border or transition. if you saw sheets or tile with a mesh backing that had a piece of paper that peeled off, then chances are it's glass tile. the mesh goes toward the wall and paper peeled off after installation. glass tiles are the only tiles i've seen with the paper layer on them. they can be rather pricey--usually between $20-35 per foot. check with your local tile distributor and look at their selection of glass tiles and see what else they might off that catches your fancy. :) good luck!
- Q:How to choose a tile test method?
- 1 with a glass of water poured on the back of the tiles, water stains spread quickly, indicating high water absorption, otherwise the lower
2. You can use a hard object to scratch the tile glazed, if left traces, indicating poor quality
3. Look at the color of the tiles is not clear, with the naked eye to see if there is no pinhole, pinhole easy to accumulate dirt
4. Tile flatness, flat side, easy to shop, the effect is also good (visual method, the tiles placed on the flat surface to see whether the four sides are fully consistent with the flat surface, while looking at whether the four corners of the tiles are right angle , And then placed in the same variety of tiles and the same type of tiles to observe the degree of color difference)
- Q:need help to measure my tiles?
- In constrution terms a square is 100 sq ft.But that's pretty much only used for roofs.I think what you need here is a measurement in square feet To get it just measure the floor both ways and multiply. I.e. If the room measures 10 Ft X 10 ft then you have 100 sq ft
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range