|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Tiles in my bathroom?
- 22 tiles at a bare minimum. 8x8=64 s/inches 56x64=3584 total s/inches in the room 13x13=169 s/inches 3584 divided by 169 is 21.2 or 22 tiles. 4/5 pc for scrap so 26/27 total pcs. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How long do ceramic tiles take to dry after washing?
- Natural okorder.com/
- Q:subway tile boarder question?
- I am going to assume the border is a 2x6 turned vertically. Normally a border tile is used and the grout lines rarely line up because of size. However, if you instructed the setter how you wanted it to look. That is what should be done. I belive you are paying him not the other way around. They do have tiles with the bullnose on the short side(left or right). Find a new tiler. Ask for money back. Stand your ground. I build new homes for a living. This kind of crap drives me nutz! Good luck.
- Q:installing ceramic tile floor question?
- much like drywall the long edges of durarock are beveled.after applying the tape the thin set will fill the natural void bringing it to flush or level.as for the but edges I personally fill any voids if there are any.as to the pressure some installers use a rubber mallet and tap on 4 corners and center.hand pressure is acceptable.you want to set!!! the tile into the mud bed not merely lay it on top of your mortar.
- Q:Tile Cutting Service?
- Look in the phone book, or newspaper for tile installers. You can tell them your situation, and offer them a 6 pack or something if you could bring the tile to their job site, and they can cut it there. This way it's not that big of an inconvenience to them, or to you
- Q:Removing ceramic tile?
- Removing them will be hard and dusty work so be prepared for both. How you remove them depends on the substrate below them. If they are on cement slab, then a large chisel and hammer can be used to take off the tile. Then you must scrape off the thin set used to hold it down If your tiles are on a cement board or added wood substrate , then a crow bar ( or 2) and an extra body is recommended to get under that and pry it up and take it all up at once. The tile will pop and come up as you get the subflooring up. You can rent electric ( small hand held ) hammers w/ a chisel on the end but I ve had better luck and am faster with a hand held 3# hammer.. The dust will be bad either way so block off door ways to prevent dust in the whole house. Dust mask, ear, eye protection is a must. Along with long sleeved shirt and gloves.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. I ve done this to many times over the years so I know. GL
- Q:how to lay ceramic tile?
- I have tiled a lot. I've used both mastic and mortar, but if you plan to use mastic make sure it's the kind for floor tiles. Next, find the center of the room. Mark a chalk line each way. Put down whatever you are going to use to adhere the tile. Place the tile. Make sure it's firmly in place, jiggle a bit but make sure it ends up square. Use the tile spacer of choice (size equals amount of grout) and repeat the process. Remove tile spacers once tile has set but not too long as it will stick too. Let tile set and then grout. Make sure you clean up the grout from the top of the tiles or it will set and ruin the tile. Follow the instructions on the grout carefully. Make sure the sponges don't have too much water in them. It sounds hard, but it's really not. Just time consuming.
- Q:Standard Specification for Common Tile and Flat Table
- Specifications (mm) 360 * 360 per square meter of the number of 7.72 specifications (mm) 400x400 per square meter of the number of 6.25
Specifications (mm) 418 * 481 per square meter of the number of 5.72 specifications (mm) 400 * 800 per square meter of the number of 3.125
Specifications (mm) 500x500 per square meter of the number of 4 specifications (mm) 528 * 528 per square meter of the number of 3.59
Specifications (mm) 400 * 600 pieces per square meter 4.17 specifications (mm) 600x600 per square meter of the number of 2.78
Specifications (mm) 628 * 628 per square meter of the number of 2.54 specifications (mm) 600x1200 per square meter of the number of 1.39
Specifications (mm) 800x800 Number of sheets per square meter 1.5625 Specifications (mm) 800 * 1600 Number of sheets per square meter 0.78 Size (mm) 1000x1000 Number of sheets per square meter 1
1 square meter ÷ 1 piece of brick area = the number of blocks per square meter
Example: 250mm × 330mm specifications of the tile, calculated as follows 1 ÷ (0.25 × 0.33) = 12.12 tablets / square meter or 1 ÷ 0.25 ÷ 0.33 = the number of blocks per square meter
How to calculate the number of square meters with the number of brick:
The total square meter ÷ 1 brick area = the number of common brick
Example: The bathroom wall area of 28 square meters, with specifications for the 250mm × 330mm, with the number of brick, calculated as follows 28 ÷ 0.25 ÷ 0.33 = 339 or 28 ÷ (0.25 × 0.33) = 339 tablets.
- Q:ugly green kitchen tile!!?
- I understand your pain, my home has orange counters in the bathrooms and dark green linoleum floors. I sugget you look into the different kinds of paints that could maybe cover the ugly. They make paint that will go on any thing. Just have to do the research. For the floors, there is stick on tiles that you can get to cover for the time being. They work really good if you take your time and do it right.
- Q:do i have to use backer board to tile backsplash?
- relies upon on if the wall has any flexibility to it now. backerboard fights flex and is moisture or moist impervious. the tile will stick greater effective. tile won't stick properly to painted surfaces and paint mighjt peel below the tile. weakest hyperlink. bypass to a tile health center at abode depot.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range