|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:GOLD TILES????????
- check out a tile outlet store, id give a few names but i dont know if i'm allowed ,, also id think about going with porcelain tiles,,just for the fact that if 1 happens to chip,, the color is set the same the hole way through the tile, instead of just on the top, then u dont have to replace it
- Q:Installing laminate around a sliding glass door and tiles?
- For the tile you can get metal edging to use as a transition from the tile to whatever else; the shape of the edging is determined by what it butts up against. Several different shapes are available in various colors. It is mortared in under the tiles to form a finished edge. You can get this stuff at Home Depot in the tile department.
- Q:How to re tile my kitchen floor?
- yes, okorder.com
- Q:When to use sheetrock for tile?
- You never use a sheetrock to do tile. Only as a normal wall covering to be painted in a non wet area such as a back splash or a wainscot. Then that you can tile over. You may have used a product ( or one similar) called Denshield. This is a 1/2 special backer board you can use on floors and you work with it just like a sheet rock. because it was a light weight fiberglass impregnated gypsum board. Just like the 1/2 cement board you could use it on floors and wall where moisture is present and you installed it in a thinset bed of mortar prior to nailing it down. Sheet rock is a general term for dry wall, used for regular walls to be painted. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:What kind of paint will stick to tile?
- oil based deck paint.also ask at the paint dealers store.they will help you.good luck.
- Q:Chengdu tiles wholesale market
- To Chengdu North Gate Fusen home near the days of Hong Kong and Tai Wan two building materials market to see Well, where the business are all before the dragon, white lotus and 512 after the demolition of the market after the move, are doing wholesale, Guangdong brick brick Jiajiang brick have.
- Q:Kitchen BackSplash Ideas - KITCHEN BACKSPLASH TILING?
- you must change your space for your kitchen space first
- Q:Dealing with Odd angles in countertop tiling?
- Thousands of sq. ft. of tile. Certainly an Angle grinder with a diamond wheel can give you the cuts and angels that might work in as close as the rest of the perimeter tiles. A decent grit grind wheel can be used carefully to round off. In some measure your success will depend on the type of tile. Ceramic is as stable as Porcelain, but the glaze is millimeters thick only. I haven't spaced at 1/16th ever. It isn't enough space for grout to ahdhere well enough. 1/8th or 1/4 is standard, and sanded grout, polymer based. Steven Wolf
- Q:I want a new colored tile....?
- lady, wait till u get a ton of money, i really think that painting over ceramic tile will work, it will only ware off, now u might invistigate on a paint espeacailly for tile, and that is also costly.... another idea, get a equity loan, if u are able too. ok hope i helped u a little.
- Q:Apprenticeship in tiling ?
- First of all I applaud your thinking of doing an apprenticeship. A tiler once told me that all you need to know about tiling is 'one on top of another, shiny side out' ! If in UK check out your local F.E. College which usually run a full range of courses in the various building trades. If you want an apprenticeship rather than a stand alone course, why not contact a reputable local builder who may take you on and train you on the job together with a college course. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range