|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Where can I buy just one roof tile?
- you need to call a roofing supplier/ wholesale house. you wont get 1 tile, youll have to buy a stack, and its not expensive, if they have them in stock and if they will sell 1 bundle. you can also call your local contractors and ask them, give your tile style and color, like s or w or pots and pans, etc. its probably time to have some maintenance done to your roof anyway. i am a roofer. what they dont tell you when they sell you a lifetime product like slate or tile, is it still needs maintenance or it is going to leak. also dont know if you know or not, but never try to walk that tile, you dont know how, and you will leave a trail of broken tiles behind you.
- Q:are tiles more slippery or vynal flooring?
- They are equally slick. If deciding on tiles, I recommend some with texture. It helps. I have torn my ACL and went through the tile vs. vinyl. textured tile also hides any scratches etc.
- Q:Tiles Around Electrical Outlets?
- Your cover plate needs to cover the edge of the tiles. The electrical box (according to the NEC) must be completely in the field of tiles, or completely out of the tiles. You, according to code, can not split the box between tile and untiled surfaces. Back butter your tiles(apply mastic directly to the back). Put on the first row, plumb and level. Let them dry overnight. Come back and finish your tiling with a straight first row and your chalk line is a non-issue.
- Q:How can I remove white streaks from tile?
- White streaks on the TILE? - or the painted walls. The only thing I can think is that that lysol bathroom cleaner was so powerful that it melted your grout (the stuff between the tiles) Only a very strong acid (murriatic?) would melt your tiles, that is ordinary white glazed (shiny) - try cleaning tiles w/car wax - polish - this will clean and make them shine. If your grout is ok - you can wax that too!
- Q:how do i make my bathroom tiles cleaner?
- Clean your bathroom tiles with a soft cloth or mop using pH neutral cleaning solution. Always wipe off any spills immediately as they happen. Never, ever clean this floor with vinegar, as you will destroy the finish. Tile specific cleaning products are available.I recommend you Lustro Italiano Cleaner and Polish which is specifically designed and PH balanced for tile Surfaces. Compared to other polishes and cleaners, it creates a deeper longer lasting shine. you can find it in my source site.
- Q:replacing loose tile+-?
- The thin floor tiles? Sometimes you can heat the tile back and floor with a hair drier then stick them back in place one by one. If that doesn't work then carry a tile to a flooring outlet and ask them what to use and do. There's different types of adhesives. Some can be re-activated with heat while others need to be removed then a fresh application trowled on.
- Q:How can I tell which ceramic tiles are good quality?
- Ceramic tile is the same where ever you choose to buy it.If you see the boxes in home depot,some are from the Dal tile company,one of the largest in the US.I am a ceramic tile artist and I buy direct from Dal warehouse for one reason,a bigger selection than what home depot carries.If your not looking for an unusual color,most likely home depot has the same stuff there for cheaper.
- Q:i need to re-tile my kitchen...?
- this okorder.com for video instructions.
- Q:I am going to be using a self stick floor tile in a mobile home. What can I use under it as a vapor barrier?
- use luanue it is recomended as a prelayment over plywood for tile it comes in 4 by 8 feet sheets.....its less that 1/4 thick and lightweight........
- Q:What is the tile?
- For the decoration of the material, the ceramic tile is made of refractory metal oxide and semi-metal oxide, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of an acid-resistant porcelain or stone Of the building or decoration of the material, collectively referred to as tiles. The raw materials are mostly made of clay, quartz sand and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range