|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Bai Peng tiles origin? how is it?
- You have not provided the brand we have tested, to provide you with the method of selecting the tile, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Figure tiles flatness is very poor gap is too large
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
- Q:tile issues?
- the very best thing to is save ur self the money of renting and go buy accu-ply under layment and go over it the ply wood can be nailed down with ring shank nails 6-8 apart and 2 apart on seams. but if u really want to take up the floor get a circular saw and set it to 1/4 depth and take up the underpayment that's the old tile is on. u have to have a perfectly smooth floor or u will see what ever is on the floor through the tile especially if the tile is a high gloss. it u would like more info on this my email is eone282@yahoo
- Q:what kind of paint do you paint ceramic tiles with?
- I would not try painting the floor, virtually nothing available will stay in place. You can use the 2 part epoxy paint for the walls, that is designed for re-coating a tub. It is about $50 for the kit, and one kit may not do the entire bathroom. Kilz, a brand name, does make a primer for going over tile. You should rough up the surface a bit with the sand paper, so the primer will stick, then put on a good finish coat. I did this in my bathroom with pink tile. It lasted about 2 years, I then had to touch up some nicks, but it was easier and much cheaper than all new tile.
- Q:Small size tiles for external walls
- According to the construction industry standard, the external walls of small tiles commonly used size specifications are:
45 * 45mm;
45 * 95mm;
45 * 195mm;
100 * 100mm;
100 * 200mm;
110 * 250mm;
140 * 280mm;
150 * 150mm.
Commonly used are 100mm * 100mm and 150mm * 150mm two specifications.
- Q:tile vs. hardwood floors?
- hardwood. definitely. it lasts longer, and a bit easier to install if you are both installing the floor manually. tiles are a bit harder to install, and on top of that may crack easily, depending on what type you get. Hardwood is cooler on the feet, but tiles are even colder. If you live in areas where it snows lots you'd be wearing socks if you have tiles. that's why hardwood's the best in my opinion.
- Q:How to do the wall tiles off
- 9, at this time the new paste around the brick will be squeezed out of the gap from the gap, with the mud shovel flat can;
10, with a rag to the brick and the surrounding wipe clean, and then clean the cloth with white cement directly in the brick, over ten minutes after a slight strength of white cement, and then clean the cloth with the tile and wipe clean;
11, clean up things, Qi live!
- Q:how to turn square foot into tiles?
- 13x11=143 s/f. All tile is sold by the s/f and a lot of times by the whole box. So w/o knowing the size of tile your using or the box size we can t help other than giving you a total s/f of the room.. Added tiles will be needed but again w/o the tile size its hard to figure in the scrap you ll need for cuts. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Can I install new tile over the old tile?
- if it is the falt serface on the floor with the thin tiles with no grout just use leveling agent (lowes) to make the surface flat and level, and that will work perfect. Then u can come back with ur thin set and re tile the floor. using backer boards and such are too $$ and can be avoided as long as the serface is sold and stable.... on the walls hire someone at $8hr and have them tear out the tile in 3-5hrs then come back in the shower with green board and or hardybacker board and re tile it...
- Q:Find Discontinued Tile?
- Finding okorder.com/... You have an odd size that is seldom made today.
- Q:Repair for small pits in ceramic tile?
- I would try 'tile and grout sealer. These products are easy to apply and once dried are very hard. Go to your home supply store and look at a few different types and see what would work best for you application. Most people don't understand that tile needs to be sealed and re-sealed every year or two, especially in high traffic areas and where there will be a lot of dirt or water track across them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range