|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:What is any easy way to cover or change/paint/What Ever to at kitchen tile back splash?
- Using TSP (trisodiumphosphate), thoroughly clean the tile surface. The TSP will clean and degrease the tiles. At Home Depot there is paint that you can buy that is designed specifically for painting over ceramic tile. I've used it and it does work, but make sure you open some windows and have some cross ventilation going as it smells very strong and the fumes can cause problems. It is supposed to be self leveling, but being as you are working on a vertical surface, it's best to use thin coats of the paint. If you use any other type of paint, it will come off when you go to clean it.
- Q:Do 12 x 12 vinyl stick-on tiles work for bathrooms? Or does water get between the tiles?
- No problems...I have them in the bathroom
- Q:ugly tile issue, ideas please?
- YOUR IDEA IS BRILLIANT AND RELATIVELY INEXPENSIVE
- Q:How can I remove white streaks from tile?
- White streaks on the TILE? - or the painted walls. The only thing I can think is that that lysol bathroom cleaner was so powerful that it melted your grout (the stuff between the tiles) Only a very strong acid (murriatic?) would melt your tiles, that is ordinary white glazed (shiny) - try cleaning tiles w/car wax - polish - this will clean and make them shine. If your grout is ok - you can wax that too!
- Q:cracking tiles or floor crack?
- You say the tile floor was installed about 15 years ago, which would make me think that the thin-set mastic used to adhere the tiles to the floor has dried out and allowed several of the tiles to loosen on the mastic bed. This allows them to move, albeit ever so slightly, each time you step on them. If the problem is not resolved soon the cracking sound will increase and there's a good chance the tiles themselves will crack and then need to be completely replaced. This could be sort of difficult seeing as how you'd be attempting to match 15 year old patterns. The repair is to remove the affected tiles, then remove the old thin-set mastic, being careful not to disturb the surrounding tiles, reapply new mastic and then re-set the tiles. Allow them to set overnight, undisturbed and the next day re-grout the cracks. If you don't feel comfortable doing the repairs or if it's not your building, either get your landlord involved or hire a flooring guy yourself.
- Q:how to lay ceramic tile?
- Do not use mastic it dissolves with moisture use a good acrylic based mortar and score the walls if need be.Starting at the bottom find the highest place in the floor then measure up one or two rows from this point then use a level to draw a level line from this point around the area to be tiled.When in stalling tiles use wedges to bring tile up to the level line after this first course the rest should go easy.Hope this helps proffessional tile installer 8 years experience.Also don't forget to center walls for the biggest cut.If you have any questions feel free to email me through the link.
- Q:How can the glue on the tile be removed? Is there any good way?
- Depends on what is the glue on the wall. Water glue with a towel dipped in warm water can paint clean; silicone with a blade scraping; universal glue (strong glue) with organic solvents (thinner, banana water, alcohol, gasoline, etc.) can be washed clean.
- Q:cleaning nonporous kitchen tile?
- Nonporous tile is very easy to clean. You can remove grease and grime with regular dishwashing liquid...just a drop on a clean sponge. Scrub with this and wipe with a clean wet rag. I think you'll like the tiles. Nonporous tiles are a piece of cake to keep clean. -
- Q:Stick on Tile?
- Yes...life the entire tile off the floor. Make sure the floor under the tile is clean before re-applying the tile. Lay tile face down on newspaper and spary the clean back (free of debris) with a spray can of glue used for upholstery (you can find it in Lowes). Then wait about 2-3 minutes and stick the tile back in it's place. If you use liquid nails or other squirt on types of glue your tile will show the glue lines through the top of the tile.
- Q:Jane marble tiles how to join
- Jiamusi City, I want to see what place, if someone in the agent you can not proxy
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range