|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:painting over ceremic tile?
- You don't want to paint over them, what you need is to have them refinished or reglazed. this will cost about 30% of tile installation and would be the most economical in the long run. Refinishing the tiles would allow them to last 15-20 years with proper maintenance. Search your area for a tile refinisher/reglazer. Refinishing takes a manner of hours and they should be done in about 4 hours or so. You will be able to use the counters in 24 hours. It really is the only way to go, don't bother reinstalling tile, just have it glazed a color you are happy with! The contractor will be able to match any color you want, so this would be the best deal for your kitchen on a limited budget.
- Q:Question on kitchen tiling?
- You are exactly right just remove the old moldings and you will have to make sure you fill any cracks for water to get in but you just install the tile instead of new molding.
- Q:paint tiles need help cant re tile?
- I think painted tiles always look a bit dodgy, unless you really really carefully paint each individual tile and not the grout (which is a PAIN). You can get tile decals though to stick over them, which although not as nice as retiling usually looks ok.
- Q:What is the difference between tiles, tiles, tiles and tiles?
- Tiles are collectively called, tiles are paved with polished tiles and glazed tiles, tiles are glazed tiles, tiles made of samples
- Q:Bai Peng tiles origin? how is it?
- You have not provided the brand we have tested, to provide you with the method of selecting the tile, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Figure tiles flatness is very poor gap is too large
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
- Q:Can I install vinyl tiles on top of existing vinyl tiles?
- If you ever decide to put down a stone, ceramic, or porceline tile in the future, you will have to remove the existing vinyl layers. Just something to consider if you did want that upgrade in the future. Might be easier to rip up the one layer instead of fighting with 2 layers.
- Q:Where can find a tile cutting service? ?
- difficult situation seek on to google or bing it can assist
- Q:cracking tiles or floor crack?
- loose tile re glue it
- Q:is this tile estimate high?
- That sounds about right for hiring it done.
- Q:Tiles or hardwood (Tasmanian Oak) Floorboards?
- Hardwoods are classic. You can never go wrong with hardwood floors as far as resell value. I renovated two years ago. We have a 1500 sq/ft home. We did tile in the bath and hardwoods everywhere else. My husband wanted to tile the kitchen as well but we were talked out of it due to labor costs. Cleaning tile grout is troublesome, sealing it is ineffective if you have food stains or mud or something. My tile floors are very pretty but I regret it. Be sure to get real hardwood with NO laminate at all. Some hardwood floors are real wood on the surface but laminated onto a synthetic bottom. Be careful that way. Things to ask before choosing: How many times can they be refinished? Are they glued or nailed? (Glued are crappy, nailing is much more effective.) How do I clean them? (I use a steamer, no chemicals.) Will my subfloor support the hardwood? (we had to install a new subfloor). Oak and Hickory are the best HARD woods to choose from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range