|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:What should you pay attention to when installing tiles?
- Decoration is sure to follow the procedures, the installation of the tiles to the base to do real, the mortar filled, so uniform.
- Q:Tile Cost: Any way to get it wholesale/lower cost?
- The tiling alone will cost more than $520.20 but you don't say if the tiling refers to the tile alone or the installation too. (12 X 15 X #2.89 =$520.20) Also you must figure into the amount of tile you will need things like breakage, corner or edge cut tiles, if you want tile baseboards to match the floor and patterns. You should conservatively consider about 10% to 20% more tile will be required as overage. You will also have to consider the cost of renting or buying a tile cutting tool, either a wet-saw or a score-and-snap cutter.
- Q:What is the best brand of domestic tiles?
- Nobel tiles, Dongpeng tiles, Hongyu tiles can be
- Q:Desperately seeking these beautiful tiles!?
- You will have to contact a company and request a catalog of their tiles that they manufacture. After a run of tiles are made the next run will not be the exact same to match. It's very possible that no manufacturing tile company is still making the tile. With the wear and glaze that the tile has it would be impossible to get a match. I suggest that you shop for tiles that will enhance and blend with what you have and you may even use hard wood and tile aquamarine color that will pull the color hue from your present tile. The hardwood and tiles are beautiful. Hope this helps. Interior Decorator. Jo Ann
- Q:How to get the glaze on marble tiles back?
- Normal okorder.com
- Q:ive installed ceramic tile in my bathroom about 18 months ago. the tiles have begun to crack. why?
- what type of tile good luck
- Q:What is your experience with adhesive floor tiles?
- I have used them for over 10 yrs now with NO PROBLEMS. Maybe your not taking the time to prep your floor and we all know the prep is very important. I personally would take that vinyl out and lay on your sub floor. As in any product if you take the time to read and follow their directions you'll be fine. I not only use this type of tile in my own home but clients too. I ripped out a nice ceramic tile in a doctors house and put this tile in its place, 2 baths and it's been 3 yrs now and no problems. good luck.
- Q:tile for home remold?
- If its the honey or green onyx in the lower pictures, to answer your question, it is for wall application only, not durable enough for flooring. Expensive but can be used with other tile if you d like to make stripes and small designs. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Is it possible to make cement floor tiles shiny?
- Please get rid of the liquid soap. Most likely leaving a residue on the flooring that will actually attract dirt.. Some tiles are not meant to shine because of there construction. They need a matte finish to provide their slip resistance. Strip the flooring using a OTC detergent cleaner. And then see how they look. Could be just a build up from you and other tenants.. Any questions you can e mail me though my avatar.. GL
- Q:How do I repair/replace broken floor tile?
- Yes, okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range