|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Help with Ceramic Tile Please!!?
- Go shopping for new tile, then hire the contractor to teat off old tile , and install new ones. You can install electric heated floor under your new tile too (keeps floor warm with little usage of energy) Depending on where do you live (and how big a bathroom is) - cost of labor will be somewhere from 3 - 6 $ per square foot (but not less than 400) heated floor - around 400 plus $5-8 per square foot.
- Q:how do you remove asbestos floor tiles?
- Professionals seal off the room with heavy plastic and even have a separate chamber to change into white suits and respirator and then they shower afterwards . You shouldn't be messing with it!
- Q:My house to decorate, who knows how the Villets tile ah?
- Yes, Marco Polo, Nobel, Mona search Lisa, Dongpeng ceramic tiles, gold Ouya, etc., are the first line of the big brands, they can engage in activities or discount time to see. The other second and third line, although cheap, but the building materials aspects of things, or the brand of confidence.
- Q:dirty tiles that wont get clean?
- there are also many different types of grout cleaner you can find them a your local hardware store you could also try some Muratec acid it is used when cleaning brick and stone.
- Q:how much to charge to install tile (backsplash)?
- It depends on whether you have experience installing tile backsplash. It will take you a lot longer than the professional. It also depends on how it is laid and if it is all one color and cuts and miters. It's not as easy as one thinks. It's where you start and plan to finish that is very important. The counter top at the back where it meets the cabinet must be level. If you haven't done this before then hire someone to assist you and go on line to get some information before you start. If you give the information to a tile dealer, he can tell you about how long it will take for the job. Decide what you need to charge an hour and add a couple of hours for clean-up or to for longer time. Jo Ann
- Q:Ceramic Tile for 2nd room bedroom??
- Tile can be used pretty much anywhere. The tile weight is going to be spread out over the entire floor surface and the floor rafters can easily support the weight. Perhaps Mom Dad may not want to make the investment (it is expensive for labor materials)
- Q:Can we remove dried cement from surface of tiles?
- The use of muratec acid will remove the glaze on the tile. Not sure if diluted will or not but I d never use it . The use of a metal chisel can leave marks on the tile that you ll never get off. First ,if this is thin set still on the tile get the tile person back to clean it off. Barring that , if you have to do it, scrape what you can off with something softer. I use a piece of wood. After the lumps come off use a white nylon pad and go over the tile dry with it.Special pads used for tile clean up can be bought most any place that sells tile. Their called a doodle bug pad. While your there you might want to get a small bottle of grout and effervescent remover.About $8 for an 8 oz bottle. If going over the tile dry doesn t remove it, then go with the cleaner.Doing it wet right away will only reintroduce any removed thin set or grout to the tile. After all cleaned up consider sealing the tile ,but not before it s cleaned.Tile Lab and Cerama Seal sealers work well. You ll ned to wait for a minimum of 72 hours with all pentatrating sealers Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar GL
- Q:Terra cotta roof tiles?
- here in the uk we dont use shingles ..not man enough to last ..so we have clay ..concrete ..and terra cotta roof tiles ...no point in putting on a roof covering unless it gonna last at least 100 years ..out roof tiles have hooks at top that sit behind the tile lathe ...most tiles are not actually nailed ..most are every 3 or 5 rows ..i have worked on dozens of roofs where not one was nailed ..the roof angles and tile weight prevent them from moving ..we fix with either galvanised or copper nails
- Q:Can you successfully paint ceramic tile?
- Yes, okorder.com
- Q:Ceramic Tiles???
- It's NOT that easy. I'm a contractor and I do ceramic. Depending upon your skill level, you might be able to do it, but for a bathroom floor, I recommend letting a tilesetter do it. Bathroom floors take a lot of abuse from heat and water and this is a job you want done right. Depending on the size of your bathroom, you should be able to get a nice tile job for a few hundred dollars
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range