|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Laminate wood floors or tile?
- If you can afford to put in a porcelain tile then you can do a hard wood.And when you say a laminate wood, I assume you mean a engineered wood which is a laminated wood as opposed to a laminate which is a good product when you get a mid range to a high end product. But to answer your question, I d do the earthy tile since you have a natural stone look in your kitchen and earthy tones in the walls and carpet, I wouldn t go dark..At least a mid tone or lighter wood flooring if you go that route. Any questions or ball park figures, e mail me through my avatar.. GL
- Q:difference in porclean, glazed, homogenized floor tiles?
- In a home setting it rally doesn t matter what you use. They ll all out last us if they are properly set. And setting is the key from the floor prep to the glueing of the tile with thin set. Two basic type of porcelains, full bodied porcelains where the color goes through out. The backing is basically the same colored as the front. Then you have glazed porcelains where the tile body is porcelain , the porcelain is baked, there is a color or pattern on the surface and then a glaze is applied. Then there is the standard clay bodied tile where the clay is baked , a color on the surface and a glaze and its refired again. Homogenized tiles, and I m not over familiar with them is a very hard tile that has a very low water absorption rate. All are good products but clay tiles are not as true in sizing as most ( not all) porcelains . Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:which is best for bathroom floor tile? Ceramic, porcelain, stone, marble?
- Any tile can go into a bathroom and on the floor, just pick what you like the best. I wouldn't recommend anything really slick, such as a shiny marble or granite, or a shiny glazed ceramic. If installed properly, none should crack, regardless of type, unless something unforseen happens, such as a slab crack. 12x12 tiles wouldn't be too big for a small bathroom. Go bigger if you'd like. 16x16, or 18x18 even. The bigger the tile, the bigger the bathroon looks (it's an illusion) and also, the less grout joints to clean. Try your local tile distributor for the purchase of your tile before you go to Home Depot or Lowes, as they have a better quality of tile and they aren't really expensive like people think. Sometimes you can find good deals through the distributors on a discontinued tile or a sale. Make sure you get extra tiles in case one breaks or cracks in the future, especially important if you purchase a discontinued tile. Good luck!
- Q:Tiled map in Java Game?
- That's the most efficient way to do it. You use math to calculate positions, so the tiles are virtual. Unless you really need to draw tiles with boundaries, don't show them (like the original Warcraft game). Perform all of your calculations like movement and clicks-to-tile conversions based on pixel location. This is far more efficient that trying to do it with lots of actual Java subpanels merged together. But, note that it's a lot of work and you have to carefully work out your calculations to make sure your clicks are aligned correctly. One mistake I made with a hex map once was I used doubles and I casted them to integers too early, and the slight different (by losing percentage) threw all my calculations off slightly. The trick is to create your background image tiles so that they blend seamlessly together on all sides. That will take a LOT of effort.
- Q:Terracotta roof tile within U.S.?
- Call any roofing supply store in south Florida, Arizona, Texas, Southern California, Nevada or any southern US state. They are used extensively. Actually they are quite easy to make. Originally they were made by using moist, flat terracotta clay and it was formed over a mans upper leg to get the shape, then put aside to dry.
- Q:DIY mosaic tiling?
- technically, tile isn't made to stick directly over formica. a form of underlayment is required, especially if trying to tile over a formica countertop. since this is just a table, and you are using small mosaic type tiles, the best thing for you to do is sand the finish off of the formica. a belt sander would be the easiest and best way, but if you don't have one or are afraid of powertools, some heavy grit sandpaper would do the trick, and LOTS of elbow grease. you're looking to take the finish and top layer off. use a white thinset, preferably a multiflex (available at home depot or lowes), to set your tiles with, as it is a better product than mastic, and if any of your mosaic tiles are made of glass, mastic won't even stick to them. then, wait for it to dry (24 hours) and grout with the color of your choice. good luck!
- Q:What kind of paint will stick to tile?
- Paint for glass, but it will not be really permanent. Stick, yes.
- Q:My tile constantly cracks?
- your house has settled. Nothing can remain level if the foundation is shifting underneath it. tile men are wasting your money. Permanent fix? Ramjack, maybe.
- Q:Laying tile in a shower stall...?
- There are too many questions to ask beforehand to answer your question. The two things I would stress to you as you begin your research: pitch your floor to the drain properly and use a waterproofing membrane according to mfr's directions.
- Q:Which tiles are better for Indian homes?
- I ve worked with tiles for over 20 years and I find no difference in tiles from different areas such a Italian , Indian .USA, Brazil, China etc. They all have excellent and garbage tiles. The vitrified tiles is a type of tile as is ceramic and porcelains. Usually a bit harder bodied and the the sizing is better on vitrified tiles. Get what coloring and style fits your needs. You have any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range