|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:What is the best size tiles for bathroom?
- If the tiles fit the area then 12x12 are fine. I used 12 tiles for my bathroom remodel and it turned out fine. You need to figure out how much cutting is involved. Get graph paper and see how it looks. Mine fit fine since it was divisable by 12.
- Q:Ceramic Floor Tile in kitchen appears to be wearing and can not be cleaned?
- Ceramic tile would nicely be a soreness in the.... to maintain clean. finding on the age of the flooring and the care it has gained, it may would desire to be professionally wiped clean and resealed. touch some interior of sight flooring agencies approximately professionally cleansing and sealing the floor, then persist with their techniques for ideal care after.
- Q:what size grout joints for ceramic tile?
- This doesn't directly answer your question, but I thought that you might like to know what can happen if you don't make a grouted joint in ceramic tiles, particularly in a shower cubicle. The tiler who tiled my shower room didn't make any joints at all. He set the tiles so close together that they were touching, presumably to save on grount and on time. That's what caused a leak in my shower cubicle, strangely enough. The water washed off the tiny amount of grout that was wiped over the tiles, then it worked its way through and behind the tiles, and appeared as a wet patch on the carpet in the hallway outside the shower room. All this took several years to show up. I had to have the shower cubicle retiled, with 3 or 4 mm grouted joints, plus new plaster board backing, but it solved the problem of the leak. So, that's what could happen if you don't put grouted joints in ceramic tiles, particularly if they are in a shower cubicle.
- Q:How to remove paint from wall tile in our 1929 home? Floor tile is original and in excellent shape. Help?!?
- Its probably real enamel and if so,will be bonded very tight.Paint remover,steel wool,and a scraper might be your only help,but depends on the tile as to if this will scratch it.They make rotary paint removers that attach to a drill and little wires slap the paint off.I think they make a plastic version of these for easily damaged surfaces.There are hot air paint remover guns that might help also.Might be easier to repaint the tile to a blank color that matches your current color scheme,then try your hand at hand painting flowers on some of them as an accent.Be creative.Hope this helps..
- Q:Should the ceramic tile throughout my house match?
- you could certainly vary colors in closed off rooms like a bedroom or bath or two, but i would still stick to something not too outlandish, because too distinctive a color could turn someone off in the future, and tile, unlike carpet, is a real pain to rip out. p.s. there are some things about which it is not wise to give a 10 year old free choice...this may be one of them...try to find other ways to brighten up and decorate the child's room without committing to too different a color on the floor. p.p.s. congrats on your choice of hard flooring...it is so much cleaner and healthier than carpeting
- Q:Can I tile an interior wall with granite tile?
- Yes you can. However, to simply apply tile to the wall as it is now will not work. You will need to install a cement backer board in place of the drywall. This backer backer board will need to be screwed into the wall studs with 2 1/2 - 3 screws. The seams will need to be taped as similar to drywall. There are many other options available to you other than tile to achieve the look you are wanting. For instance, a plaster compound can be applied to the wall and made to look like a block or stone wall. Stucco or Faux finishes may be a cheaper and easier alternative.
- Q:Can I tile my bathroom counter top around the existing sink?
- Yes you can, but it will be easier and you will get a better result if you take the sink out, tile then put the sink back. As it is possible you will get a bit of flexing in the counter top so don't use ordinary tile adhesive. Use a good quality flexible tile adhesive or high strength construction adhesive so the tiles don't pop off if the counter flexes a bit. Leave the adhesive to set at least 24 hours before you put the sink back.
- Q:Tile in my home with young children...?
- I had tile in a mudroom and foyer and kitchen in couple homes last of which I had my babies grow in. They never once fell on it and they lived from ages newborn and up to 6 yrs. There is also a No Run in house policy for us too. They learned to be careful naturally I guess. I do whatever I want and children adapt just fine. The only problem was if ever glass fell and shattered which luckily never happened. I am again trying to decide on a current house on what to do in Kitchen - and leaning toward tile again. Some tiles aren't slipperly at all because they are almost gritty with a non slip surface.
- Q:dog has no balance on tile?
- He could tear something in his legs like an ACL- I would put down something like a few rugs for him so that he doesn't end up hurting himself and costing you lotsss of money.
- Q:are tiles or reptile carpet better for a reptile tank?
- Depending on the type of reptile, for lizards with claws I like to use tile to help trim the nails. With snakes reptile carpet works fine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range