|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Is it possible to make cement floor tiles shiny?
- At your local home improvement store they have a sealant that will bring shine to cement tiles. They have to be cleaned real good and then you put this over the tiles. Just ask an associate, and they will point you in the right direction. :-)
- Q:Help finding remnant glazed porcelain tiles.?
- Find where the tile was bought 1st.. Many big box stores will private label name brand tiles ( and many products) so you can t cross shop them..After 4 years I won t give you much of a chance to find them ..sorry... Styles change along w/ technology and they switch things to change w/ the times.It may be still available but chances are slim..Is it in a place that some sort of mosaic can be used as a decoration? Or maybe a good rug? Start w/ the big box stores but don t waste to much gas chances are slim .. I wish you luck ..
- Q:Weak tile, does this automatically determine bad subflooring?
- Justin, tile is rigid and doesn't flex. If you can feel it move, what's under it ain't gettin' it. Sure, the subfloor is suspect, but it may also be missing proper tile underlayment, like concrete board on top of the basic underlayment. If the tile was just installed directly onto a wood subfloor, big fail. Properly installed, it should feel like it's on a concrete slab.
- Q:removing commercial tile?
- if it's ceramic/porcelain, go to home depot. Rent a hilti jackhammer with 2 different bits (they'll know which ones to give you). one is a narrow chisel that pops the tiles up. the other is a wide blade that will remove thinset. sometimes the wide blade works good for removing the tile, also. whichever works best for YOU. They will explain how to use it. It is WAY easy to use and you will NOT regret it! You will want to plastic off areas that you are not removing tile completely, there will be dust. good luck! don't be cheap and buy the handscraper! you'll hate yourself.
- Q:5 years ago i had ceramic tile laid in my den, I have no extra pieces nor do I have the name of the tile.?
- Doubtful you find an exact match. Tile is produced in runs or lots. The same line from the same manufacturers, may look very different from different runs. Contact the installer and see if he recalls the tile name and retailer. Doubtful, too. But worth a shot. Whatever you find out, you are going to have to get some samples from the retailer or wholesaler and take them home to match them with the tile in the den. If there is a break at the door then it may not be so noticeable if the runs are different. The other problem is if they installed metal edge trim, it is difficult to remove without breaking tile. Your best option may be to go with a different tile or stone, or a different flooring all together like hardwood. Don't rule that out, it may be a viable plan B, if the you can't get a satisfactory match. And yeah, the installer should have left a few extra pieces.
- Q:Installing Travertine Tile?
- luke has you covered, I'd lay one let it set up I have had natural stone change color after being put in a bed of thin-set
- Q:What the best tiles
- Q:Ceramic tile floor grout is cracking?
- Are you keeping the grout moist? When you get new tile, you should mop the floor every day with warm water. That should keep the grout from cracking on you. You can sure ask the company to start over. No one wants a cracked tile floor.
- Q:can u lay household tiles outdoors?
- You can, but you'll probably regret it after the first rainfall ruins them.
- Q:why does ceramic tiles pop up?
- Could be the humidity. What did he use to stick them down? Did he use a mastic that comes already mixed in a tub? If so, there will probably always be problems in a humid or wet areas. Thinset is best for tile.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range