|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Questions about laying bathroom floor tiles?
- Hi KK, 1. Remove 2. Add board, only if you have adequate subflooring. If you have particle board or luan ply, remove and replace with 3/4 BC sanded ply 3. 1/4 space with no thinset or grout to allow for expansion and contraction. You can use color matched caulk if necessary.
- Q:Kitchen Sink Tile Backsplash ?
- For okorder.com
- Q:How can the stickers on the tiles clean up?
- 1, first attached to the tiled surface of the stickers to tear off, with warm water (winter application of hot water) towel soaked in the stickers at the repeated wipe twice; then wet and wet towels marked with soap Traces of repeated wiping several times; finally with a clean wet and dry towel to wipe the soap, stickers traces were removed. The following are the same as the "
2, with a toothpaste evenly applied to the surface of the stickers, stay a little while, and then wipe with a soft cloth, and sometimes more stickers, more solid, just did not remove the traces of the re-applied toothpaste
3, with a pen paper knife scraping, suitable for glass, floor tiles and other hard bottom; rub with alcohol, suitable for glass, floor tiles, clothing, etc .; frozen, stickers after freezing hard, you can directly tear, Should not use alcohol, scrape and other methods.
- Q:can you recycle tile?
- There are ARTISTS who use CERAMIC tile scraps.
- Q:Any ideas for bathroom tiles?
- what about these stores.OKorder.com
- Q:can I paint over bathroom tile?
- It can work, but you have to sand the tile really well. My cousin did it last week.
- Q:tile vs. hardwood floors?
- hardwood. definitely. it lasts longer, and a bit easier to install if you are both installing the floor manually. tiles are a bit harder to install, and on top of that may crack easily, depending on what type you get. Hardwood is cooler on the feet, but tiles are even colder. If you live in areas where it snows lots you'd be wearing socks if you have tiles. that's why hardwood's the best in my opinion.
- Q:Tiles falling off the outdoor walls, What could be the cause?
- Outdoor Wall Tiles
- Q:Tiled map in Java Game?
- That's the most efficient way to do it. You use math to calculate positions, so the tiles are virtual. Unless you really need to draw tiles with boundaries, don't show them (like the original Warcraft game). Perform all of your calculations like movement and clicks-to-tile conversions based on pixel location. This is far more efficient that trying to do it with lots of actual Java subpanels merged together. But, note that it's a lot of work and you have to carefully work out your calculations to make sure your clicks are aligned correctly. One mistake I made with a hex map once was I used doubles and I casted them to integers too early, and the slight different (by losing percentage) threw all my calculations off slightly. The trick is to create your background image tiles so that they blend seamlessly together on all sides. That will take a LOT of effort.
- Q:I want to buy tile for my kitchen how much do I get?
- Measure and figure out the square footage of your kitchen floor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range