|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Terracotta roof tile within U.S.?
- i install clay tile roofs, usually in the US. americans don't really use permanent roofs so that's why most of the tile is imported. the best company in the US is 400yr old LUDAWICI. they usually have some salvaged pieces as well. also you can try DURABLE SLATE company. they sell salvaged slate along with some tiles. i know a company in south florida called CARPENTERS ROOFING AND SHEET METAL. they have a huge yard full of random clay tiles from 100yrs of installing them. i buy tiles from a company called MASTERPIECE TILES but most of what they sell is imported, however they may be able to get you a few pieces. worst case if you find your exact tile but it must be imported and you only need a couple, tell them you are replacing your entire roof and you need them to send you a few samples to compare them to others. all the best
- Q:How do I remove a stain from marble tile?
- I would phone some marble manufacturers or tile suppliers and ask them as they would know best.
- Q:Ceramic Floor Tile in kitchen appears to be wearing and can not be cleaned?
- Sounds like whoever installed the tile did not use floor tile, they are the same color top to bottom, throughout. The tile you now have sounds like wall tile and only has the coloration on the top of the tile. You have two possible solutions to this problem. Replace the tile, or a cheaper fix that will not be permanent, is to finish the floor with semigloss polyurethane which will also wear out. High gloss will be very slick when wet, but depending on the sheen of the current tile you may decide to use that instead. The polyurethane will slightly change the color of your floor, and should be considered when you make your decision.
- Q:What is the double tiles of tiles? (High reward)
- The difference between polished tiles and glazed tiles:
1, different specifications
Polished tiles and cast glazed tiles in the size of the size of the above is also a certain difference, polished tiles are mainly used in the living room lights are more, the size is generally 600,800 tiles, and throwing glazed tiles are often 300 * 300 small Brick.
2, different colors
Polished tiles of the color is relatively simple, not much change, the difference between the various colors of brick noodles will not be too strong, but the glazed tiles are not the same, throwing glazed tiles than polished tiles rich colors. Throwing glazed tiles are printed on the pattern after the shower glaze, the color to be more vivid, but also completely unrestricted, red, black, blue, blue and purple completely no problem.
3, different lines
Polished tiles and polished tiles of the lines is not the same, the texture of polished tiles can not be very small, throwing glazed tiles can be done as fine as the needle and thread.
4, brick different
Brick is the key to distinguish between polished tiles and glazed tiles, polished tiles are the color into the brick body inside, so the surface of the following 1-2mm brick body color and the surface is the same. And throwing glazed tiles are completely different, and will not penetrate into the brick body, look at the side of the brick, glazed tile layer is more obvious, it is obvious to see the glaze, if the brick surface is only a layer of a very Pu a color Layer is certainly a glazed tiles.
- Q:Renovation of the new house is good with tiles or wooden floor ah? Which of the two are you expensive?
- Both have advantages and disadvantages.
Tiles are easy to clean and wood flooring is warmer. But the real log floor is almost gone. Now most of the solid wood flooring, paved after the floor will be inflated, muster the problem, need to cut again. And should be careful when cleaning.
From the experience of my personal decoration, if you do not want to waste a lot of time on the clean, or with tiles better. If you like to organize housework, with solid wood flooring (wood floor almost can not buy), the best living room and bedroom paved together, the use of wood color feeling very warm. But in the living room and kitchen, bathroom at the junction must be waterproof to prevent water infiltration.
Price, both of which are expensive and cheap, to see your budget.
- Q:Bathroom needs floor tile.?
- You need to remove the toilet-it will give you a much better job as you will never make good cuts around it..The toilet wont crack your tiles..and a deep wax seal should work fine.After you pull that carpet I strongly suggest putting down wire mesh, or Hardi-Backer,,I dont care what some thin-set makers claim--I dont believe in putting tiles right on the wood.
- Q:Grout is popping out of the kitchen tile floor.?
- It's either as someone suggested, improperly installed over wood instead of over concrete backer board, or the floor is flexing too much. A good tile installer will check the floor flexing by laying a long straightedge on the floor and having a heavy person inch along until a spot between joists is found (by observing the gap created. By measuring that gap and the length over which it occurs, they can tell if the floor is flexing too much. If it is, there's only one solution, replace the flooring with a thicker, stiffer material, or add additional support between joists to lessen the flexing. At this point, that might be your best bet. However, if there are only a few spots where this is occurring, you could cheat and use a flexible caulking compound instead of grout on those spots. The trick will be finding caulking compound that matches the grout closely enough to not be noticeable.
- Q:Install Ceramic Tile
- What okorder.com/
- Q:Can I install granite tiles over a laminate countertop?
- Yes to both questions. I saw them do this on a home show. They put some type of a paper coating between the two. My suggestion is to go to Home Depot or Lowes, some place like that and they can tell you how to do it. I'm sorry that I don't remember the exact process but I have seen it done.
- Q:Can you successfully paint ceramic tile?
- Can you successfully paint ceramic tile with a conventional latex paint? No. It is too hard and too slick. Is the tile subject to direct contact with water? Is the bathroom vented well or is there a lot of humidity during showers? Where there is moisture or high humidity you will especially need to do it right or it will not last, it will blister and eventually those blisters will break and flake off. I would have it done professionally if I were you. Do a search for a competent bathtub re-finisher. The same process should work for the the ceramic tile. If memory serves me correctly it will involve cleaning, acid etching, re-cleaning, priming with a two part epoxy, and finishing with a two part urethane - or something similar to this procedure. Although not a one step process, it still should be cheaper than tearing out the old tile and re-installing new. Be sure the re-finisher offers a warranty on his work - I have seen professionally refinished tubs blister and peel particularly where water collects or where soaps and shampoos are left on the surface for extended lengths of time. One note about the two part expoxies and urethanes - they stink very badly. You will want to be able to open windows and ventilate the house well if they are used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range