|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Do you need need grout spacing for marble floor tile?
- you could, but moreover you need the space even as little as 1/16 th to keep the tiles from each other so they don't break/chip while rubbing together at setting. all tiles are not exactly the same in size and the grout helps its appearance in keeping straight lines in the setting of tiles. (satillo's are more irregular and need 1/2 to allow for sizing)...as for the bubbles, not sure what you're referring to. go to home depot or Lowe's for correct mud to set your tiles in and grout to separate and fill the gap. there used to be brass that could be used between the tiles, but that's plenty pesos.
- Q:Renovation of the new house is good with tiles or wooden floor ah? Which of the two are you expensive?
1. Whether the family will often have access to the guests, or whether the family wear slippers habits, after all, relatively contrast with the floor tile and wear and cleaning. 2. Whether there will be a very tide of the year, no matter what the wooden floor, tidal weight will be deformed or corroded, but the degree of different, but if the tile is not anti-skid but also consider whether the elderly or children at home, easy to wrestling. 3. Indoor light how strong, light can be considered non-reflective wood flooring, light can be considered weak color tiles.
Combined with the living room in the walls, ceiling, furniture overall consideration. Such as wall wood structure is more, and are wood-style paste, or furniture style classical, that with the wood floor will see some of the harmony. If it is hard line style, or color to black and white, can be considered with tiles, etc., I will give an example.
- Q:Removing VCT tiles off of Hardwood floors?
- Yep heat up the tiles like you thought.The machine you talk about will remove the tiles but in your case it ll chew up the floor to that your trying to save.You ll need to rent or buy the heat gun since the normal hair dryer won t heat hot enough to do the job. HINT HINT start at the out side and work in since glue will be tacky for awhile. Have a variety of hand scrapers to see what will work for you if your working alone. With a partner some one can stand and use a floor scraper while some one heats the tile. GL
- Q:how to drill porcelain tile?
- You need a masonry drill bit, put some electricians PVC tape on the tile and mark that where you want to drill. This stops the drill sliding on the shiny tile surface. Do NOT use the hammer action you would normally use for masonry, just use the drill steadily, once you're through the tile, job done.
- Q:What's the difference between tile mastic & tile adhesive?
- Mastic is a glue, an adhesive. It is used for wall tile, but not in a shower. Thinset is a portland cement based product that is used on floor tile and for any large wall tile application or if a wall tile is going to be used in a high water area like a shower. I answered your second question on your other post.
- Q:Tile grout efflorescence?
- You need to go to a regular tile shop and get the cleaner made for this. The cause of it can be many , for not mixing enough to washing it w/ to much water during grouting. Regular grout cleaner won t cut it. There are several brands that do this so going to XYZ tile place and asking for something they may not have that brand but a brand they use on occasion or a brand available to them. HD does carry a bottle called Remove by Hydroment . You may want to try that And you cannot just grout over it the grout will not adhere and stay, it doesn t have enough to grab onto. Any questions you can e mail me GL
- Q:Dose anyone know any decorative tile srtists?
- Hi! okorder.com/ Hope this helps you. Best wishes!
- Q:How do I remove ceramic counter tiles from kitchen without damaging?
- Having recently removed a s***load of tile during a kitchen remodel, I wish you luck in saving a whole lot of them! Carefully slide a prybar under the edge of the tile---wiggle til it loosens then use the prybar as a lever to remove the tile. It worked for me. Surprisingly many remained whole without chips or cracks, and I wasn't trying to save them. Just didn't want the huge mess involved in the sledgehammer method. LOL
- Q:Porcelain tile cleaning help, please...?
- Hello, I agreed to what Bob said. One thing I want to add that is to hire professionals. I am doing so and got safe results.
- Q:Are there any female tile setter's?
- Becoming a tile setter is not hard at all. I've been a tiler for 7 years and am now 24 years old. The hardest part of the job is carrying countless boxes of tiles up and down stairs. You have to not be afraid to use hand tools such as grinders and undercut saws. Also, be prepared to make a mess of yourself with all the thinset and glue because you will be repositioning tile to fit it right and will get stuff on your hands and continue to wipe on yourself :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range