|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Remove wall tiles?
- Use a sharp pointed tool to scrape out the old grout. Insert a thin sharp blade like a putty knife under the edge of the tile at the top edge. Hit the handle with a small hammer, sometimes once you get the first one off the others come away easily and you won't damage the wall underneath.
- Q:Why did my porcelain tile crack around my toilet?
- The floor under the toilet wasn't level so when the weight of the toilet went on top of the tiles it caused the tiles to crack. Make sure the tiles are back buttered as well as thinset on the floor and that they are level with each other. I would cut out any vinyl from around the toilet and then apply the tiles. Also wail for the thinset to dry for a couple days before installing the toilet so the tiles don't move.
- Q:The kind of tile is a good tiles?
- Tiles are divided into five grades, there are excellent products, first-class goods, second-class goods, third-class goods and other goods, the difference between the larger, need to carefully compare. In addition, in the purchase, but also pay attention to the tiles and packaging on the logo and specifications, color number is the same, product certification, trademark and quality standard is clear.
- Q:can you paint over bathroom tiles? if so what kind do i need?
- Yes, there is tile/ceramic paint- several brands- all stocked by home improvement stores. The key element is the prepping. The old tiles and grouting need to be clean -and then cleaned again with the manufacturers suggested cleaner. You can decorate tiles, or change the color of the entire wall. Once the paint is dry, it is waterproof . It takes a bit of time, but with care, you should be able to do almost all the cleaning prep the day before and then just do the final cleaning and paint on the project day. Worst case, do one wall at time. It does not hurt to practice the entire process on one tile- preferably the tile hardest to see when you are on the outside looking in.
- Q:Can we remove dried cement from surface of tiles?
- Removing Tile From Concrete Floor
- Q:Self stick tile for my kitchen to go over top of ceramic tile?
- Cons would be that it costs close to $10 a square foot. I also doubt that it looks as good in person as the site claims. I've installed a lot of surface coverings, including tile-textured vinyl wallpaper and a variety of peel and stick material and they rarely look that convincing when they are right under your nose, as a countertop backsplash would be. That's a lot of money for a coverup job, And you don't say where the tile is installed. Walls? Countertop? Floors? That stickandgo is strictly for walls, not any area that would have moisture lying on it or traffic. If it is just your walls it would be a lot cheaper just to hire someone to tear off the ceramic tile and put up something different. It only cost me $6 a square foot for labor and $3 for material to have a real ceramic subway tile back splash installed in my kitchen last year. It would be even less if you did it yourself. If you are thinking of covering a floor, look at the Trafficmaster Allure material at Home Depot -- excellent product and about $2 a square foot. Installs like a dream, completely waterproof, can go over an uneven surface, adheres to itself, not what is behind it (it floats), easy to remove later, and both the tile and wood versions look and feel absolutely real. We did my friend's large bathroom with it in less than 4 hours last winter and it looks like a hardwood floor and holds up to anything. I used the slate-look tiles in my breakfast room of my previous house and everyone who saw it thought it was real stone. If it's your countertops, it is easy and cheap to replace countertops with new laminate and the new laminates are not your Grandma's formica -- many look like high-end granite and even metals.
- Q:Do tile floors ever feel clean?
- The way they feel now may be in the design of the tile or they may be old and wearing out.
- Q:Chengdu tiles wholesale market
- To Chengdu North Gate Fusen home near the days of Hong Kong and Tai Wan two building materials market to see Well, where the business are all before the dragon, white lotus and 512 after the demolition of the market after the move, are doing wholesale, Guangdong brick brick Jiajiang brick have.
- Q:Can I paint the ceramic tile in my shower ?
- You should probably go to a tile specialty store and ask them what is available. My guess would be that if something does exist it is not going to look very good. Fiberglass kits are made that can be bonded to the old tile and provide a new surface of a shower stall. These kits are not difficult to install, basically you clean the old tile and then glue the new panel over it. Check with you local home improvement store, they should have them. For a much better look I would suggest going to the home improvement store and taking their free tile classes. This would allow you to lay your own new tile. You will still need to remove the old tile first. Again the home improvement store is where they can tell you how to do this. It's going to be a major demolition requiring you to basically remove and replace your shower walls. This sounds like a lot of work doesn't it... it is but I've learned that doing something right is always better than doing it half way.
- Q:Is the sealer necessary for our floor porcelain tiles we just installed? Why?
- contact the company who supplied the tiles, they should know.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range