|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:TILE CATALOGUES ONLINE?
- Google American Olean, Florida tile, Dal Tile, Mohawk, Laufen, U S Ceramics, Crossville,Armstrong,Congoleum, or Interceramic. These are a few major manufactures of tile. Most show individual tiles as well as some whole floors. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:major issue replacing bathroom tile?
- Once you pull up the tiles and the old and get to the original subfloor you can put your backerboard directly on that. You don't need an extra layer of plywood. If you feel the subfloor is not sufficient you need to replace it too. If the subfloor is sturdy it is okay to put down a layer of thinset, then put down your backer, then screw the backer and fill the seams with thinset and the appropriate seam tape. Then lay your tiles like normal.
- Q:installing hexagonal tile?
- I tile every day of my life, and assume now it's TOO LATE to change the spacing. 2 inch octagonals should have come with a mesh backing for one thing, in sections that approximate a square foot at least. The mesh is supposed to insure at least a 1/8th inch grout space, between the tiles. Unless the contractor is willing to pull it all and start over, and/or you want to take civil action against them. you might just have to consider the other, hopefully better aspects of the job and live with it. In the SLOPE, which should actually be more a modified concave bowl effect to the drain, it's possible that the tiles would have to be singularly set, and if installed properly would have thinner grout lines to the point where they meet the drain. I'd probably file a complaint if I were you, but you may not get any resolution to the problem. I crafted a spacer tool, that allows spacing at the various distances where the grout lines are actually lined up, which happens with each adjacent tile, but can be crafted to stretch a foot or more when setting meshed sections. Steven Wolf ADDED THOUGHT: Since you added details, certainly you can CUT tiles to separate them. The issue is now, the dry time allowed, at 12:16 AM EST. The TILE sections should have come out of the box with the corner octagons actually protuding some, to FIT into any adjacent sections already laid. If the contractor was a decent one, HE would have determined the layout, and cut the corner tiles out, of SOME of the meshed sections, allowing the new, adjacent section to fit exactly in. Added added note: No offense but the pics show slight variances, but nothing critical. To change and entire line, might mean pulling up an entire square, and using NEW
- Q:replacing loose tile+-?
- The thin floor tiles? Sometimes you can heat the tile back and floor with a hair drier then stick them back in place one by one. If that doesn't work then carry a tile to a flooring outlet and ask them what to use and do. There's different types of adhesives. Some can be re-activated with heat while others need to be removed then a fresh application trowled on.
- Q:Tiling an outdoor porch??
- any tile you like is okay to use. my advice would be to prepare the surface by cleaning it thoroughly then using a concrete adhesive before setting your tile with white thinset mortar. after grouting , be sure to use a sealer to prevent moisture getting under the tiles. the sunlight will expand the water and cause vaporlock that will pop your tiles. then maintain by resealing at least once ayear.
- Q:Are you decorating the house with tiles or wood? why? How do you choose!
- Wood flooring shortcomings: Generally speaking, the wood floor by the weather and humidity greater impact; need regular maintenance; easy to change after the Alice Alice; formaldehyde release; life is relatively short, not easy to care, have to often play Wax for maintenance.
Analysis of Advantages and Disadvantages of
Tiles of the advantages: in general, the tiles a favorite reason are mainly easy to clean, easy maintenance, easy to hide pollution, no air pollutants; long life, generally can use 10-20 years; fire, water, Good; environmentally friendly and rich shape.
Casually in which building materials market, there are a variety of sizes, all kinds of colors and various patterns of tiles for sale, with tiles can spell out the vision of family life, and take care of convenient, do not have to worry about being wet or hardened by water Scratches.
- Q:Wall tiles fall off
- 1, if the mortar is not loose, only the tiles off, the back of the tile and the surrounding mortar scraping the net, in the 107 glue mixed with a little cement into a paste, in the back of the tile evenly coated with a thin layer , Then press the tile can be tightened.
2, if the mortar together with the tiles fall together, first in the original base surface gently chisel some pit, with a mixture of 107 glue mortar re-paste, or with cement, E-44 epoxy resin, acetone, ethylenediamine (Chemical shop available) by 5: 3: 2: 1 ratio of mix well, with a brush on the base surface brush a layer, and then peel off the tiles up until the mortar hardening.
- Q:Finding Cermaic Floor Tile patterns?
- FINDING OLD TILES ARE LIKE FINDING OLD CAR PARTS slim and none,but don.t dis pair remove one of the old broken or not and take it to local tile only store home depot probably will be of little help as they know their currant supply and only supplier.if all else fails find a complementary style and size and create a new pattern removing the broken and possibly a few not so broken create a new design or bite the bullet.careful in the removal of tiles near tile you want to keep remove grout surrounding the tile you want to remove before you break it out the grout will transfer the impact of a hammer to surrounding tiles breaking more than you want
- Q:Cutting holes in porcelain tile?
- your asking a difficult one here ...everybody has trouble with this one ...unless you hire an expensive hole cutter ..the cheap ones don't do a lot ..just burn out ..im a builder and i have a tool that does it very well ..its a clamp ..like a G clamp but one half has a hole in it ..you clamp the tile and with pointed hammer ...part of kit ..gently knock hole in tile works every time ..never broke one ..but the tile must be well clamped ...before i had this tool i used to drill hole in tile and the expand the hole with a rotary stone ...it was tapered ...all ways work from glazed side
- Q:what roof tile should I use?
- You can find different shapes of tile roof like roman, tegula, tower and flat. All these shapes make it possible of overlapping and interlocking of tiles very well. These types come in vivid varieties. You can find one that are generally made from ceramic and concrete roofing materials. You can also have a good choice of multiple colors. You can easily coat these colors on the surface. You always need to consider what kind of roof tile you are going to use if you are concerned about color. For example, color of cement tile is not appropriate for protection of tiles. After some time you will find that the color of tile is going to be subdued. Whole appearance of your roof will be totally changed. But if you try to use Terracotta then it won’t fade easily.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range