|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:How do I remove floor tile?
- I am assuming the tile is on a wooden sub-floor based on the under the vanity question. If so take a hammer to it. The tiles should come up fairly easily. the hard part is getting the thin set cement underneath to come up. Try a scrapper with a 4 razor blade to get that up. try wetting it first. If it turns out to take too long and you find it difficult to get the thin set up, consider renting a roto-chipping hammer to get it up. It's about $35 a day to rent. If this is an older home, the tile will be in a cement base up to 1 1/2 thick (with a wire mesh) and you'll want to get the rotohammer then. If the tile is on a concrete slab intead of wooden sub-floor get the rotohammer. Hope this helps
- Q:i need help figuring out how many boxes of tile i need?
- I would figure about 15% waste/breakage/discoloration. So my math would go 12*16=192+15%=220sqft/30=7.33boxes It really depends on the layout of the room and if your going to have a lot of cuts, to either center your layout on a door etc. Buy eight boxes, so you don't get almost done and come up short and have to run back to the store and get more. If you have an un-broken box you should be able to return it.
- Q:bamboo over vinyl tile?
- If the vinyl tile thats down now is well bonded, not coming up at all and the floor is flat.There are ways to do it. Most certainly you can do a floating floor system. Glue direct can also be down if certain precautions are done ,like roughing up the vinyl,cleaning it well and the use or the proper glue to bond to vinyl. If the vinyl is loose at all , then the flooring must come up. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Cracked Tile!?
- the slab may have cracked under the tiles the proper coverage of thinset may not have been used under the tiles too little of a thinset notch or using too stiff of a thinset may have contributed to fix the two tiles, use a grout scraper (available at a hardware store) and scrape the grout out around the offending tiles, use a hammer and chisel, or screwdriver and pop out the cracked tiles, scrape the thinset off the concrete slab, if any, and set two uncracked tiles in their place. make sure when you make up your thinset that you make it up a nice consistency between runny and stiff. it should be thick and sticky like peanut butter. grout the tiles.
- Q:what roof tile should I use?
- Why 2 lengths?. you ought to have the means to get one length for 3m.the less joints the extra constructive.I take it the water is coming from a gutter larger up, in that case in good shape an appropriate bend the place it sheds onto the extension roof and in good shape a downpipe bracket to the wall, this could carry it inflexible at that end, then run your new downpipe for the period of to the place the extension downpipe is,disconnect this from the extension gutter, in good shape a hopper to the precise of the extension downpipe, it feels like a extensive funnel, you will ought to decrease the precise of the downpipe so the prevailing gutter runs into it besides as your new downpipe. fix the recent pipe to the fascia board with yet another bracket, that way you do no longer ought to repair it to the tiles .......good success
- Q:I have some questions about tile.?
- Hi! It's kind of hard to get the dull surface from the grout off of the tile surface. If you did a countertop, you should have used non-reinforced grout (no sand). The dull surface and sand is usually completely removed with a natural sponge and water before the grout is sealed. It takes some work.
- Q:Sealing Porcelin Tile?
- It should have been sealed otherwise stains will soak into it. Grout does have a shelf life. The stuff they used is old that's why it is gritty.The whole job needs to be redone to make it right. No matter what you do the grout is going to start breaking out. As far as the planking it needs to be taken up and the floor needs to be leveled before it is installed. Unfortunately there are people doing this kind of work that shouldn't be. Try filing a law suit against them. Edit There is a big difference between wall tile needing to be sealed and floor tile being sealed. Kitchen spills require a good sealer. As far s the woodwork a good installer won't break it.
- Q:How to drill a large hole in ceramic tile?
- Hi okorder.com/
- Q:toilet floor/wall tiles?
- If you removed the drywall and installed the cement board then add the thickness of the tile plus 1/4 inch for the thin set. If you put the cement board over the drywall then and in the 1/2 inch into your total. It's not a bad idea to give it a little extra room behind the toilet. You don't really want the tank right up against the tiles anyway. All it takes is somebody to lean back on that tank and crack a tile .Give it an extra 1/4 inch. Bottom line the toilet flange should be 12 inches from the finished wall by code. Don't forget to use a thicker wax ring or a flange extension when you reset that toilet to make up the difference of the cement board and tile.
- Q:tiling kitchen counter?
- Thin set is used only for setting or adhering the tiles to your substrate. If its just a basic, white , soft bodied 4x4 Unsanded grout must be used. The sand (in thin set) and the small joint used will not adhere properly and shrink and fall out. Unsanded is made to get down into the joints.The sand in thin set is more of a silica sand. If its a a hard bodied tile and is a bit thicker than a standard tile a bigger joint and sanded grout must be used. Thats 1/8 to 1/2 joint size. There is more sand and the bigger joint will adhere and not shrink ( if the proper amount of water is used in the grout) and will harden just as a cement based product should. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range