Order On-line Tracking
Different Size Colorful High Quality Fiberglass Mesh
Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh
Fiberglass mesh is mainly alkali-resistant fiberglass fabric, it use the C /E-glass fiber yarn (main ingredient is a silicate, good chemical stability) through a special weaving technique, then by the anti-alkali and reinforcing agent etc high temperature heat finishing treatments. It's an ideal engineering material in construction and decoration industry.
Fiberglass Mesh-Reinforced Fiberglass Mesh
Mesh size: 5mm x 5mm, 4mm x 4mm, 4mm x 5mm, 2.5mm x 2.5mm, 10mm x 10mm, and so on.
Color: white, blue, orange or other colors
Special spec can be ordered and produced by the requirements of customers
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh
1. Wall reinforced material (such as fiberglass wall mesh, GRC wall panels, EPS insulation with the wall board, gypsum board, bitumen etc)
2. Reinforced cement products.
3. Used for Granite, mosaic, marble back mesh etc.
4. Fabric waterproof membrane, asphalt roofing.
5. Framework material for einforced plastics, rubber products,.
6. Fire board.
7. Grinding wheel base fabric.
8. Road surface with geogrid.
9. Construction caulking tape etc.
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Characteristics of Fiberglass Mesh
1. Good chemical stability: Alkali-resistant, acid-resistant, waterproof, cement erosion-resistant, and other chemicals' corrosion resistant; and strong resin bonding, soluble in styrene.
2. Outstanding craftsmanship include coating enough alkali-resist glue, our coating glue is produced by Germany BASF which can keep 60-80% strength after test in Naoh 28days later, so that guarantee high strength, high tensility, light weight.
3. Our fiberglass yarn is supplied by Jushi Group which is the largest producer of fiberglass yarn in the world like Saint Gobain, it's 20% extra strong strength and beauty surface than normal fiberglass yarn.
4. Strength retention rate> 90%, elongation<1%, the durability of more than 50 years.
5. Good dimensional stability, stiffness, smoothness an difficult to shrink and deformation, good positioning property.
6. Good impact resistance and not easy to be teared.
REALLY, owns production lines of fiberglass spinning, weaving and insulation material, and composites, and a R&D and quality test center of fiberglass. In the business philosophy of “Customers are always the most important and we will serve them and develop the market with high quality products” and tenet of “Customer Satisfaction”, the company wishes to cooperate with national and international customers for a brilliant future in fiberglass industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|