Stainless Steel Coils and Sheets
Features of Stainless Steel Coils and Sheets:
· Accurate dimension
· Suitable for heavy duty operation
· Minimum maintenance
Specifications of Stainless Steel Coils:
1. Standard: ASTM A240, JIS G4304, G4305, GB/T 4237, GB/T 8165, BS 1449, DIN17460, DIN 17441
2. Grade: 200series&300series&400series
3. Thickness: 0.4mm-50mm
4. Width: 1000/1219/1500/1800mm
5. Length: min 1m
6. Surface finish: 2B, BA, 8K, 6K, Mirror Finished, No1, No2, No4, Hair Line with PVC
7. Manufacture technology: cold drawn/cold rolled/hot rolled
Specifications of Stainless Steel Sheets:
1. Material: 200series&300series&400series
2. Standard: JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN
3. Thickness: 0.3-100mm or as customer’s requirement
4. Width: 1500-2200mm or as customer’s requirement
5. Length: 1000-6000mm or as customer’s requirement
6. Surface: 2B, BA, No.1, etc
7. Technical processing: Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
Mirror, No.4, HL NSP, Bead Blast, Vibration,
HL Gold, Mirror Gold, Vibration Gold NSP,
No4 Copper NSP, Mirror Copper, Bead Copper,
HL Brass, Mirror Brass, Bead Brass,
HL Black, Mirror Black, Bead Black NSP,
HL Bronz, Mirror Bronze, Vibration Bronze,
Mirror Etched, HL Etched Copper, Mirror Black Etched, Mirror Etched Gold.
Packing Information of Stainless Steel Coils and Sheets:
Please don’t worry that our products are packed, stored, transported according to the international regulation. We do care about the quality of our products; even some little details are paid attention to.
We wrap the stainless steel products with anti-rust paper and steel rings to prevent damage. Identification labels are tagged according to standard specification or customer's instructions. Special packing is available as per customer's requirement.
Plus, our storage racks are made of wood. Other kinds of metals are settled in other places, far from the stainless steel. Any unwanted chemical reaction can be prevented.
Applications of Stainless Steel Coils and Sheets:
1.Automotive:Automotive trim and molding/Difficult-to-form exhaust-system components, tubular manifolds, mufflers/Exhaust manifold and other exhaust-system components, catalytic converter shells, clamps
2. Construction: Gutters and downspouts, roofing, siding
3. Kitchenware: Cooking utensils, dishwashers, ovens, range hoods, refrigerators, skewers
4. Chemical processing: Oil refinery equipment, oil burner and heater parts
5. Appliances: Hot water tanks, residential furnaces
6. Power generation: Heat Exchanger tubing
7. Farming: Dry fertilizer spreaders/Farm animal pens
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.