Diesel Forklift (ISUZU engine, 3Ton)
Type:Powered Pallet Truck
Load Capacity:1T - 5T
Min. Turning Radius:2470
Min. Width of Right Angle Stacking:4280
Min. Width of Right Angle Channel:2120
Origin:Qingdao City, Shandong
Production Capacity:10000 PCS/Year
1, Standard configuration
FD30 Diesel forklift 3.0Ton
Load capacity: 3000kg
ISUZU C240 diesel engine
Load center: 500mm
Lift height: 3-6.5M
CST Penumatic tires
2, Mast available
2 stage from 3.0m to 5.0m
2 stage FFL from 3.0-5..0m
3 stage FFL from 4.5-6.5m
3, Engine available
Name: ISUZU C240
Original: Made in Japan
Rated H.P.: 35KW/2500rmp
Max. torque: 134N.m/1800rpm
|5||Full free lift height||mm||135|
|7||Mast tilting angle||Front/Rear||Deg.||6/12|
|8||Min. turning radius||mm||2470|
|9||Min. width of right angle|
|10||Min. width of right|
|12||Overhead guard height||mm||2120|
|14||Performance||Max. travel speed||Full load||km/h||19|
|15||Max. lift speed||Full load||mm/s||460|
|16||Max. traction power||Full load||KN||20|
|Dimensions||Total length||With fork||mm||3805|
|18||Total length||Without fork||mm||2735|
|20||Mast extended height||mm||4265|
|21||Mast lowered height||mm||2040|
|28||Motor||Model ||ISUZU C240|
|30||Rated torque ||N.m/r.p.m||137.7/1800|
|33||Fuel tank capacity||L||70|
|35||Operating pressure ||Mpa||18.5|
- Q:What are the procedures for buying a forklift?
- legal representative (or head) id card (such as entrust to handle, needs to submit a power of attorney at the same time the original and one copy each of the client id photocopy; id photocopy should I signature); The registration form of the special equipment (two copies of the original);
- Q:How is the forklift card checked online?
- The forklift card is not easy to check on the Internet, you can go to the issuing authority to check, go to that to say a bit
- Q:Where should I take the special operation equipment certificate for the forklift?
- You can get a forklift operation certificate when you pass the exam. The certificate is found on the website of the state administration of quality supervision.
- Q:Why is the front wheel of the forklift narrow
- Because the main function of the front wheel is load and drive, the force is greater. The rear wheel mainly turns to the effect, the force is smaller.
- Q:For what occasion is a forklift solid tire and pneumatic tyre
- If the quarry rocks and other bad sites are made of solid tires, you are not afraid to wear a flat tire! The pneumatic tyre is light and flexible, but the tyre is too scared to wear, so it is suitable for the warehouse, the factory and the asphalt road.
- Q:The width of the forklift truck aisle should be left over
- Linde R14 forklift rectangular storage radius, for example, 800 * 1200 along the fork, if the width is 2455 tray security extended length of 75 mm, so both sides is 150 mm, the minimum width of roadway is 2605 mm, width of general design in more than 2800.
- Q:Special equipment, the type of vehicle for forklift licence and corresponding driving vehicle
- The N2 forklift card can drive a forklift: 1, there is no limit to the type of driving car, and the tonnage can be opened. 2, short for "motor vehicle driving license", and "driving licence", in accordance with the law personnel required for motor vehicle driving licenses, previously known as forklift driver, now change to code, forklift driver code is N2. 3. The forklift driving is special operations, issued by the state production safety supervision and administration of the People's Republic of China special operations card ", forklift, generally are tools, only used in the unit within the work place. So generally speaking, you only need a position certificate or a license, but the average unit will ask for a driver's license.
- Q:What do you mean by the center spacing of the load on an electric forklift?
- This principle is like the weight of a scale, but the weight of the lead is small, but it can be weighed up to a thousand jin, because its torque is longer. The same principle applies to electric stacking. Because most electric stacking vehicles are supported, that is, the legs are supported under the fork. Such a design could extend the fulcrum of the vehicle forward and, at the same time, reduce the size and weight of the body.
- Q:Where are the advantages and disadvantages of a battery lifter and a diesel forklift
- Introduction and comparison of electric forklift truck and internal combustion forklift truck In order to understand the structure of forklift and its working principle, the two kinds of forklift truck are analyzed, and the advantages and disadvantages are given. The overall structure of the forklift truck There are a wide variety of forklifts, but no matter that type of forklift, it is basically made up of four parts: (1) the power part. Power for forklift truck, usually in the rear of the forklift truck, and the balancing act. (2) the chassis. Take the power of the power plant, make the forklift move, and make sure it walks properly. (3) the working part. For fork and lift. (4) electrical equipment.
- Q:Is this the electric forklift truck?
- Electric forklifts are all stepless, and some have a fast speed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range