Diesel Engine Forklift 3 Ton
Type:Counterbalance Diesel Forklift Truck
Engine:China Engine or Japan Engine Optional
Certificate:CE & ISO & Soncap
1. standard engine: china xinchai or quanchai national II
optional engine: EUR II or III china engine
EUR III japan ISUZU engine or Yanmar engine
2. Standard mast: 2stage 3M mast
optional mast: 2stage mast- 3.3M 3.5M 4M 4.5M
3stage mast- 4.5M, 5.5M, 6M, 7.3M
3. type of power shift : tor-con/clutch
4. different kinds of attachments can be optional
5. paching details: 2PCS/20CTN; 5PCS/40HQ
|Load capacity ||5000 kg|
|Load center ||500 mm|
|Max. lifting speeds(with load) ||340 mm/s|
|Max. driving speeds(with/without load)||20/22 km/h|
|Max towering (with load) ||30/17 kn|
|Grade ability(with load) ||15/20%|
|Lifting height (H1) ||3000 mm|
|Free lift||150 mm|
|Tilting angles(forward α-backward β)||6°/12°|
|Min. turning radius ||3000 mm|
|Min. Right angle aisle width ||2750 mm|
|Min. under-clearance ||170 mm|
|Dimensions||Overall length(including fork) (A) ||4370 mm|
|Overall width (B) ||1400 mm|
|Overall height(mast lowered) (H) ||2330 mm|
|Overall height(mast extended) (H2 ) ||4265 mm|
|Overall height to overhead guard(H3) ||2330 mm|
|Fork overhang (A1) ||585 mm|
|Wheel base (A2) ||2150 mm|
|Tread||Front tread (B1) ||1180 mm|
|Rear tread (B2) ||1190 mm|
|Tire||Front tire ||300-15|
|Total weight ||6550 kg|
|Fork width (B3) ||150 mm|
|Fork thickness (H4) ||55 mm|
|Backrest height ||1275 mm|
|Fork length (A3) ||1220 mm|
|Rated power ||48 kw|
|Rotate speed at rated power ||2450 rpm|
|Max. Torque ||215 nm|
|Rotate speed at max. Torque ||1700 rpm|
|Type of power shift||Tor-con|
|Packing details||1PCS/20'CNT; 3PCS/40'HQ|
- Q:How many kilograms are on the top of the forklift truck
- For example, a three-ton forklift truck can withstand the impact of six tons of cargo.
- Q:What is the difference between a forklift and a trailer for a hydraulic drive?
- The so-called hydraulic drive is the idea of automatic stop, which is not disconnecting, only the throttle and the brakes. The rocker, which moves forward and backward, is usually positioned at the wheel. As for leaning and lifting, you can go to the scene and pretend to be a professional
- Q:The forklift truck can't be combined for a license
- No, the loading machine belongs to the engineering machine, the forklift truck belongs to the logistics machinery, different industries. And the loading machine is in the security check, can run an operation card, the forklift truck is returned to the quality inspection tube.
- Q:How do you drive the forklift
- (1) check the vehicle Before (1) forklifts, the appearance should be inspected, and the fuel, lubricating oil and cooling water should be added. (2) check start-up, operation and braking performance. (3) check the lighting and sound signal to be fully effective. (4) the forklift should check the pressure and the temperature is normal. (5) after the operation of the forklift truck, it should also check the leak and replace the sealing part in time. (6) the electric cylinder forklift should check the contents of the electric car and inspect the circuit of the electric bottle forklift.
- Q:The repair process of forklift inspection
- In addition, many types of forklifts use batteries, which involves maintenance and maintenance of forklift batteries. The correct use of the battery includes proper charging, correct switching and so on. During the operation, we need to follow the instructions of the battery to charge the battery. Inadequate charging will shorten the battery life. Protective glasses and gloves must be worn when operating the battery, and the charger should be turned off before disconnecting the battery. Use batteries carefully, too. Regular maintenance in addition to the part can be conducted by the company's technical staff, others must by forklift supplier after-sales service professionals to operate. After a certain amount of time (10 hours, 50 hours, 100 hours, 200 hours, 500 hours, 1, 000 hours), the maintenance work should be maintained
- Q:The basics of driving a forklift
- Correct steering wheel. Forklift truck operation site is small, small turning radius, steering sensitivity, therefore, more modern forklift truck adopts hydraulic steering method, and on the steering wheel to install a 360 degree rotation of the ball back and forth or the handle. When driving, the handle should be held in the left hand. Many beginners are not used to this way of driving, steering wheel, when time killed some also like the direction of a place, it will cause steering mechanism of wear and tear.
- Q:What is the engine displacement of 3T forklift?
- The 3T forklift is basically a 490 engine, with a capacity of 2.54 L/H.I hope my answer will help you
- Q:Do forklifts need to be measured?
- Trade settlement, security protection, health care, environmental monitoring, your forklift belongs to which category, if it does not belong to do not check. Consult the local quality supervision bureau.
- Q:What needs to be paid for forklift?
- See you buy domestic or imported, domestic I is not recommended, because it's bad to use, often bad my factory has four vehicles combined domestic later on for Toyota, of course, more expensive, but use, is not easy to damage, basically see forklift after-sales. And the left and right function! The fork rises to the head and can't get up! It needs a lot of small arms, the power of the engine, and the compressibility of the front! As for learning to operate, see what you want to buy have diesel and electricity! Now the latest hybrid forklift truck! The hybrid is not recommended because now the hybrid is less useful and the performance is not known!
- Q:What procedures are required for a forklift licence
- The forklift should be known Number one: you need information for the inspection (2) inspection of motor vehicles in the factory Certificate of forklift (original and copy of each) A copy of the owner's code certificate A copy of the business license of the owner It is not directly handled by the legal person (which is required to submit a power of attorney)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range