Die cast aluminum 500 watt outdoor led flood light housing
-40°C to +55°C
Net Weight (Max. Watt)
Light Source and LED Driver
LED Source Brand
LED Driver Brand
Number of LEDs
Nominal Initial Flux*
(*CCT is Cool White @ 25°C)
Warm White (3000 – 3700K)
Neutral White (3700 – 5000K)
Cool White (5000 – 6500K)
1.High pressure die casting aluminum housing
2.Closure screen in flat tempered clear glass
3.Unique optical design creats consistent distribution
4.Adjustable tile angle design
1.Replay you inquiry in 24 working hours
2.Delivery the goods to our customer all over the world with speed and precision
3.Offer customer the high quality LED lighting
Our company is a national high-tech enterprise undertaking the National 863 Plan. We have more than 130 patents, including invention patens, utility model patents and design patents.
We specialize in manufacturing a complete series of lighting products including LED outdoor lightings, LED drivers, and high pressure sodium lightings.
Our Product= Energy-saving + High Efficiency + Long Life Span
What are you waiting for,just Contact us, then orde it!
- Q:LED lamp and metal halide lamp lighting height ratio, the better?
- Although come to LED energy-saving lamp direction, but also has a prominent LED energy-saving lamp, that is high temperature and short service life, fast decay, need strong cooling system. At present, if we need high-power lamps and lanterns, we recommend using metal halide lamps.
- Q:What is the 50W luminous flux of LED floodlights?
- The LED lamp is generally 80-100 LM / W, 50 W flux is about 4000-5000 lumens.
- Q:LED floodlight single lamp and COB integrated lamp, LED light which is better?
- The terminal voltage of PN junction constitutes a certain barrier. When the forward bias voltage is applied, the potential barrier decreases, and the majority carrier in the P region and the N region diffuse to each other. Since the electron mobility is much larger than the hole mobility, a large amount of electrons will diffuse into the P region, which will result in the injection of minority carriers into the P region. These electrons are combined with holes in the valence band, and the energy is released in the form of light energy when combined. This is the principle of PN junction luminescence.
- Q:What's the difference between LED floodlight and HID floodlight? How many kinds?
- HID flood lightThe light source is made of metal halide lamp (HGJLD) and high pressure sodium lamp (HGND) bulb. The appliance adopts the metal halide lamp inductive ballast (HGHID-Z) and the high voltage sodium lamp inductance ballast (HGNG-Z). Electronic trigger (HGCFQ-001), capacitance (HGDRQ-001). High luminous efficiency, high display and small volume. Light up, turn off the light bulb, and then cool down before you can light it up again. Cannot start instantaneously. But when the bulb or appliance is on, you can replace it yourself.
- Q:What's the difference between floodlight and LED sky lantern?
- Light is specified on the illuminated surface is higher than ambient light illumination. Also called spotlight. Usually, it can aim in any direction and have structures that are not affected by climatic conditions. Mainly used in large areas, mines, buildings, contours, stadiums, overpasses, monuments, parks and flower beds, etc.. As a result, almost all outdoor lighting fixtures are considered light emitting lamps. The angle of the outgoing beam of the light projector is wide and narrow, and the range of variation is between 0 and ~180 degrees. The beam is especially narrow, and is called searchlight.
- Q:What is the difference between a LED projector or a floodlight?
- The difference between light and light is the projection angle of light above, but now many people confuse is not a standard to distinguish the light beam, his uniform, light is more concentrated on buildings or landscape objects, but now can turn him into light, then pan his light illumination range is relatively large.
- Q:What are the applicable ranges of LED flood lights?
- The key is to look at your customer needs, specifically ask World Expo LED lighting manufacturers Sheng lighting, their engineers will give you an analysis of the very clear
- Q:What are the 50 and 70 degree lenses for LED floodlights?
- The general lens of a LED floodlight is "90 degrees - 120 degrees"",Lenses such as 50 - 70 degrees, if they are "at the same distance", must be narrower,
- Q:According to the brightness effect, the difference between LED light projector and LED floodlight
- And the floodlight, his lighting range is relatively large, can be adjusted arbitrarily, here, in fact, floodlight is a category of lights.There are line lights, wall washer lights
- Q:What do you mean by "near distance attenuation" and "far distance attenuation" in 3DMAX floodlight?
- Distance attenuation: used to simulate the effects of distant lights that are not shining or fading;Role: simulated light source as the distance increases, the phenomenon of natural attenuation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range