Good Quality of Dia 20-150mm HRC55-65 Forged Grinding Balls for Mining
HRC45-65 and no breakage, In normal use process, if the broken rate is high, we will be free for you in the new product and compensate for your losses .
Full Sevice of Dia 20-150mm HRC55-65 Forged Grinding Balls for Mining
From you send me inquiry until you using the products, if there is any question, you can contact me at any time, my telephone will be opened for you in 24 hours.
- Q:Casting parts have poor surface finish. What sand is used to make them?
- Manual coal dust, clay sand is a little worse. Mechanical styling is not bad either.
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- 304 stainless steel is easier to change than ordinary steel. Because the 304 heat conductivity is lower than that of the low doped steel, the temperature is even more uneven, and 20% of the non ferrous elements also make the distribution of internal and external elements more uneven, hard and soft inside. Each of these two produces greater internal stresses, resulting in a variant.
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- Distinguish from scopeShanghai Zhejiang forest auto parts experts pointed out that the forging process can eliminate cast loose, metal welding holes, so an important part of high load working conditions, severe machinery, in addition to relatively simple shapes can be rolled plates, profiles or welded parts, the forging process. Because of its low cost and good economy, casting parts processing is widely applied and belongs to the basic process of modern machine building industry.
- Q:What is the casting material?
- Commonly used gray cast iron, malleable cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel, etc., non-ferrous metal casting copper alloy, casting aluminum alloy, casting zinc alloy, etc..
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- There is a hot knot in the thick area, which easily causes microscopic shrinkage and makes the casting not dense. A riser may be added for shrinkage relief.
- Q:How is the silicon sol precision casting part priced? What is the price per ton of casting? Such as 304 material.
- I am doing this for sale, if the price is mainly based on the product structure, the difficulty of pricing. At present, if it is more formal and material guarantee manufacturers generally in 48-53 yuan /Kg (of course, products have a certain weight, such as greater than 100g), our company's current price of about 53 yuan /Kg or so. .
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- 2 improve the crystal structure, enhance the formation and stability of spherical carbon crystal;Forgings are generally stress bearing members, and most of them are made of high strength medium carbon steel (alloy), which is formed by forging and fine crystalline. After the shell is annealed or quenched and tempered, the mechanical properties of the shell are more superior, and it has better strength and better elasticity;Welding materials.
- Q:How to get rid of casting sand inside casting parts?
- Are you saying that in the sand casting cavity? We use the manual blast, he is like a pipe will be automatic shot out of the grit, into the casting cavity, to remove the internal cavity in the purpose of casting sand!
- Q:Domestic large steel castings factory which is better, recommend!
- Do the casting manufacturer of large steel castings, Hunan Jinsha heavy industry science and technology limited company, heard that their professional only more than 1 tons of steel castings, anyway, 150T just big, the company won a lot of foundry industry patents should be good. At least spend money on research and development, then the quality should be all right.
- Q:Is the cast steel a casting part?
- Cast steel is one of the casting parts that you call. The material is made of carbon steel or alloy steel, stainless steel, etc. the method is cast
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range