Quick Details of Demolition Hammer B87C
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||CMAX||Model Number:||CN390845|
|Power Source:||Electricity||Rated Voltage:||220V~||Frequency:||50/60HZ|
|Dimensions:||50x39x32.5cm||Weight:||30KGS||Colour:||Red and Black|
Packaging & Delivery of Demolition Hammer B87C
|Packaging Detail:||Case Qty: 3pcs/ctn Packing Dimension(cm) :50x39x32.5 Conveyance: Qty/20' FCL: 1350pcs G.W/N.W: 30/29KGS|
Specifications of Demolition Hammer B87C
High efficient, durable model
Low noise, strong drive forice
The best products with the lowest prices
4.Rated Input Power:
25-30 days after received your deposit
Ning Bo or Shang Hai
L/C at Sight or T/T in Advance
Welcome to order,whole heartedly at your service!
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- The use of pneumatic tools:1., the air is easy to obtain, and the work pressure is low, the used air can be discharged locally, without the need to recover the pipeline2. gas viscosity is small, flow resistance loss is small, easy to central gas supply and long-distance transportation3. pneumatic actuator, high movement speed4. the pneumatic system has a strong adaptability to the environment. It can work reliably in a wide temperature range, humid and dusty environment, with a slight leakage, no pollution to the environment, no fire and explosion hazards, and safe use5., simple structure, convenient maintenance and low cost6. long life of pneumatic components7. pneumatic actuators of the hydraulic output than small, fast, strong adaptability, can exercise in the flammable, explosive, heavy, damp, the impact of the harsh environment, no environmental pollution, long service life, simple structure, easy maintenance, low price.
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- An electric tool case is made of a variety of materials, such as plastics, cast iron, etc..
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Simple methods are: hand-held electric tools for metal shell for class I. The plastic case is of the type ii. Class III uses safe voltage.
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- The main power tools used in carpentry are:1 、 air compressor, nail gun;2 、 the saw (big) is usually installed on the worktable;3 、 cutting machine, for small action cutting;4, electric screwdriver, screw on;5, pistol drill, for door, pipe, loose leaf, desktop power supply opening;
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- In addition to induction type AC asynchronous motors, there is no outside. Other motors are provided, as long as the rotor has a reversing ring.The principle of electric power generation is that a magnetic field cuts a wire to produce an electric current in the wire. The generator cuts the wires by rotating the magnetic field. A rotating magnetic field is a rotor, and the wire to be cut is a stator.
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- At the same time, reversing operation, pneumatic tools, small size, high speed rotary speed, easy to adjust, no danger of fire, the air compressor can also be used in the house, is the best choice for sheet metal, paint, furniture manufacturing, auto hub processing, etc..
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- A flashlight is a drilling tool powered by alternating current or direct current batteries. It is a hand-held electric tool.The main components of a drill are a drill chuck, an output shaft, a gear, a rotor, a stator, a casing, a switch and a cable.Electric torch (pistol drill) -- a tool used for drilling metal, wood, plastics, etc.. When equipped with positive and negative reverse switch and electronic speed regulating device, it can be used as electric screwdriver. Some models are equipped with rechargeable batteries, which can work normally within a certain period of time without external power supply.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- AC motor, AC motor of induction motor, its strong induction current (eddy current) magnetic field generated in the rotation of the magnetic force on the rotor copper bar, continuous cutting, according to Lenz's law, the induced current has the effect of relative motion occurs against the rotor magnetic field and the rotor is, with the magnetic field and rotation. But the rotor rotation speed of the high speed magnetic field does not transform, otherwise it will not be able to cut the copper lines.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- Divided into electric, pneumatic, gasoline tools, currently on the market these 3 main types. I've been a tool for over 10 years
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- I class: in the prevention of electric shock protection, in addition to relying on basic insulation, but also the need for zero protection.Class II: the tool itself has double insulation or insulation without the need to protect the ground.Class III: Powered by a secure, ultra low voltage power supply, no voltage higher than the safety supply voltage is generated within the tool.The above is the classification of insulation categories.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 30 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range