*dc tip: big pin
*package: brown box
*output: 19.5V 3.34A
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 50pcs/ctn
Delivery Detail: 3-5 days
1.For PA-21 Laptop AC Adapter
2.100-240V 50-60HZ 1.5A
3.19.5V 3.34A 7.4/5.0mm octagonal tip
- Q:Notebook computer plug the power on the black screen is how the matter
- 1, the control panel has a power option, you can set to see, change the advanced power settings, turn off the adaptive screen brightness.
2, this situation is likely to be caused by the graphics card driver, reinstall the graphics driver to try.
3, save the data to restore the BIOS default value try, as follows:
Boot F10 into the BIOS, select the Exit option, select load setup defaults-yes, and then select Exit - exit saving changes-yes, you can save and exit.
4, the laptop battery can be won, it is recommended to release the notebook static test, as follows: After you shut down, the battery and power adapter and other external devices (such as USB mouse) all won, put an hour after the notebook, On the battery or power adapter to try to boot.
5, if this notebook is a dual graphics card, this situation is likely due to plug-in power supply caused by dual graphics switching, which is normal.
6, you can also turn off the power to try to energy. Click the Start menu, open the Control Panel, turn on the Power Options, and set the Power Management Plan to High Performance.
At the same time you can choose to create power options on the left, create high-performance power options, and then click the left side [select the time to turn off the monitor] --- change the advanced power settings, open the [USB Settings] item [USB optional pause settings] Set the following two options are [disabled], and then click [OK] to save the settings try.
- Q:Dell Computer, the recent computer always appears to be unable to determine the AC adapter type
- Please try the following:
1, after the shutdown and unplug the battery and power adapter, hold down the boot button for 10 seconds to release static electricity, and then connected to the power and battery into the system.
2, to dell official website to download the corresponding model of the machine BIOS, refresh the BIOS to the latest version.
3, connected to the power and battery, enter the system to exit the background of the program, such as anti-virus software. Right click on the BIOS file to select the administrator to run the installation, according to the prompts to complete the restart on it.
- Q:Acer 4738g laptop power adapter parameters? In particular, the output current with the voltage is how much?
- Now most of the notebook power supply parameters are the same.
Input 100-240V 1.8A 50 ~ 60 Hz
Output 19V 3.42A outside negative inside
- Q:My notebook is SL400, the original power adapter is: 20V, 4.5 / 3.25A, and now I have an adapter is: 19V, 4.74A, is also Lenovo
- Can not be used, the voltage is low, the current is much higher, more dangerous. To the computer city to be equipped with a domestic can, dozens of dollars, do not have any original with the
- Q:Laptop power adapter can be used with what
- Can not use the voltage is not the same can not use the notebook board burned
- Q:Laptop power supply is bad
- Depending on what you say, the pat adapter is sometimes good, and the power adapter may be in poor contact. If you have no insurance, then you can report directly to the sale after the test, they will help you get. If the insurance, but also to get after the sale to check to see what the problem is, if the adapter is the problem, do not repair, because the maintenance costs are more expensive, you can go to the electronic city to buy a computer model and match the cottage Adapter, also very durable. Do not disassemble and repair yourself
- Q:Lenovo laptop power adapter warranty how long
- The adapter is the same as the main parts, the warranty for 2 years. Generally based on the invoice time warranty, no invoice based on the appearance date, the machine has the back
- Q:I have an external monitor with a watertop unplugged the power adapter
- This is formed by electromagnetic interference,
If the notebook and external display have HDMI interface, you can try to use HDMI cable to connect, so you can eliminate water ripples. Because the HDMI interface is transmitted through the digital signal, anti-interference ability.
If there is no HDMI interface, then this problem is not a good way to solve.
- Q:HP laptop plug in the power adapter wireless fast speed, unplug the power supply speed slow how to solve?
- It is possible to charge the line at the socket and the line at the line where there is a bad contact with the proposed maintenance.
- Q:Laptop power adapter, the original 19v 3.95A can be replaced by 19V 3.42A it?
- Not the case will damage the notebook Once the hard disk motherboard failure is not a power adapter, but 19v395a can change 19v342a and 19v342a can not change 19v395a if there are multimeter oscilloscope, etc. You can test their own power supply constant voltage
We mainly focusing in laptop AC adapters and chargers.We have at least 10 years of experience, strictly monitor our production lines to ensure every item carry the RoHS/CE/EN/FCC marks, and the defect rate lower than 0.3 percent. We also provide one-year warranty for added assurance. To benefit from us, contact us today. Your inquiries can be replied in 24 hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Southeast Asia 5%
Western Europe 40%
North America 15%
South America 20%
Eastern Europe 20%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range