Refrigerator Defrost timer( Mechanical defrost timer)
1.Heavy duty timer
The refrigerator defrost timer is special designed for export customer to controlling defrosting timer.
The defrost timer is applicable for controlling defrost timing in the refrigerating systems of the refrigerator and other freezer.Defrost timer( series) driven by mini-ACS(Alternating Current Synchronous) motors, good timing, little power consumption, low noise; high capacity switch design, better loading capacity; sophisticated structure, suitable for installing inside or outside refrigeratorTime parameters
Tech specification is as below.
Application: refrigerator &other freezers.
Rated voltage: AC208~240V 50/60HZ
Cycle time(T1): 6Hours/8H/10H
Operating Temp range: Minus 10 degrees Celsius---60 degrees Celsius.
Defrost time(T2): 21Min/25MIN/30MIN
- Q:How to connect the DC contactor to the circuit?
- Have you seen the satellite days someone to close the knife? Dangerous high-current gate knife when the arc is wounding
- Q:How is the DC contactor connected to the circuit
- First talk about the role of contactor: with a small current switch to control the high current electrical appliances;
- Q:Judge the contactor is good or bad
- listen: A, listen to whether it has a very loud squeaky sound, if possible may be (1) the power supply voltage is low
- Q:About introduction type of contactor
- which greatly improved the reliability of the contactor operating mechanism, reduced the production process and cost, and reduced the volume of the contactor
- Q:Contactor frequent pull is how the matter
- the coil terminal bad contact, need to tighten the terminal screws to make good contact.
- Q:What are the types of AC contactors?
- other parts: a shell, spring, short circuit, transmission and so on.
- Q:Electrical performance test technical status related to the connector
- With the continuous improvement of the level of electrical testing, SCM more and more applications to the detection and control of various types of electrical appliances.
- Q:Whether can the AC contactor cut off the short circuit current?
- so that the main contact is disconnected and the auxiliary normally closed contact which is mechanically connected with the main contact is closed
- Q:How does the contactor interlock?
- Electrical interlocking connection is: KM1 The normally closed contacts of the contactor are connected in series to the coil circuit of the KM2 contactor.
- Q:Briefly describe the type of contactor
- One, permanent magnet actuator to save a lot of energy to maintain the coil power consumption, environmental protection and energy conservation.
We regard quality and service as our first job. We firmly adhere to the tenet of "Quality First and Credit Above All". In order to provide customers with the best products, we have implemented a quality control system that is in strict accordance with international standards.We always have customers' interests in heart. We can promise you that, if you buy our products, you can enjoy high quality. We have established long-term business relationships with some famous enterprises from China, Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia
||TEST REPORT; TEST REPORT; TEST REPORT; CE certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range