Refrigerator Defrost timer( Mechanical defrost timer)
1.Heavy duty timer
The refrigerator defrost timer is special designed for export customer to controlling defrosting timer.
The defrost timer is applicable for controlling defrost timing in the refrigerating systems of the refrigerator and other freezer.Defrost timer( series) driven by mini-ACS(Alternating Current Synchronous) motors, good timing, little power consumption, low noise; high capacity switch design, better loading capacity; sophisticated structure, suitable for installing inside or outside refrigeratorTime parameters
Tech specification is as below.
Application: refrigerator &other freezers.
Rated voltage: AC208~240V 50/60HZ
Cycle time(T1): 6Hours/8H/10H
Operating Temp range: Minus 10 degrees Celsius---60 degrees Celsius.
Defrost time(T2): 21Min/25MIN/30MIN
- Q:What is the main structure of the contactor?
- AC contactor contacts, made of silver tungsten alloy, with good conductivity and high temperature ablation
- Q:How do I distinguish between contactors and circuit breakers?
- the contactor to do the main industrial control, the general load to the majority of motor,
- Q:Three-phase AC contactors have several useful clients?
- Also note that the voltage applied to the power supply is much (220V or 380V), are generally marked.
- Q:What is the difference between a release, a contactor and a circuit breaker?
- Contactor in the broad sense refers to the use of electric current in the coil to generate a magnetic field, the contact closed to achieve the control of the load of electrical appliances.
- Q:Electrical performance test technical status related to the connector
- The collected data is Fourier transformed, and the time domain signal is converted into a frequency domain signal to calculate the phase of the voltage and current, and the power factor is obtained
- Q:A brief introduction to the power contactor
- one of the fixed, put on the coil above, the working voltage has a variety of options. In order to stabilize the magnetic force, the suction surface of the core, plus the short circuit ring
- Q:What are the types of AC contactors?
- arc extinguishing system: arc extinguishing device used to ensure that the contact disconnect the circuit, the arc generated by the reliable off to reduce the damage to the contact of the arc.
- Q:How does the contactor works
- The magnetic field generated by the static core to produce electromagnetic suction suction core, and drive AC contact point action, normally closed contact open, normally open contact closure, the two are linked
- Q:How to connect the DC contactor to the circuit?
- Why use it? Because 1, some switches are not only used a switch, such as the motor star - angle start once there are several switches at the same time action
- Q:Briefly describe the type of contactor
- One, permanent magnet actuator to save a lot of energy to maintain the coil power consumption, environmental protection and energy conservation.
We regard quality and service as our first job. We firmly adhere to the tenet of "Quality First and Credit Above All". In order to provide customers with the best products, we have implemented a quality control system that is in strict accordance with international standards.We always have customers' interests in heart. We can promise you that, if you buy our products, you can enjoy high quality. We have established long-term business relationships with some famous enterprises from China, Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia
||TEST REPORT; TEST REPORT; TEST REPORT; CE certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range