Refrigerator Defrost timer( Mechanical defrost timer)
1.Heavy duty timer
The refrigerator defrost timer is special designed for export customer to controlling defrosting timer.
The defrost timer is applicable for controlling defrost timing in the refrigerating systems of the refrigerator and other freezer.Defrost timer( series) driven by mini-ACS(Alternating Current Synchronous) motors, good timing, little power consumption, low noise; high capacity switch design, better loading capacity; sophisticated structure, suitable for installing inside or outside refrigeratorTime parameters
Tech specification is as below.
Application: refrigerator &other freezers.
Rated voltage: AC208~240V 50/60HZ
Cycle time(T1): 6Hours/8H/10H
Operating Temp range: Minus 10 degrees Celsius---60 degrees Celsius.
Defrost time(T2): 21Min/25MIN/30MIN
- Q:What about the release device and the contactor and the circuit breaker?
- A circuit breaker is a switching device capable of closing, carrying and breaking current under normal circuit conditions and capable of bearing and driving current under abnormal circuit conditions for a specified period of time
- Q:Contactor mainly by the drive system, contact system, arc and other components.
- contact system: contact is the implementation of contactor, including the main contact and auxiliary contacts
- Q:How many AC contactors are there?
- the main Contact mechanical connection of the auxiliary normally closed contact open, auxiliary normally open contact closed, thus turning on the power
- Q:AC contactor technology development
- Vacuum contactor: Vacuum contactor is the contact system using vacuum degaussing chamber contactor.
- Q:What is the role of the contactor
- Can be frequently connected with the high current control (up to 800A) circuit device, so often used in the motor as a control object, can also be used to control the plant
- Q:The contactor is mainly composed
- The contactor can operate at high frequencies, up to 1200 times per hour when the power is turned on and off
- Q:The key structure of the contactor
- Semiconductor contactor: The semiconductor contactor is a contactor that performs current operation by changing the conduction state and the open state of the circuit circuit.
- Q:The difference between electromagnetic contactor and AC contactor
- but the most advanced contactor for the thyristor (thyristor) contactor, without the use of electromagnetic systems, directly from the thyristor conduction And trigger, and does not belong to the electromagnetic contactor
- Q:Contactor accessories have what roles?
- insulation shell and accessories, all kinds of springs, transmission, short circuit, terminal and so on
- Q:How to connect the DC contactor to the circuit?
- and some sites are dangerous people can not go to the power cord can not run everywhere, which requires remote control, high current places, dangerous places with contactors We are in a safe place to control
We regard quality and service as our first job. We firmly adhere to the tenet of "Quality First and Credit Above All". In order to provide customers with the best products, we have implemented a quality control system that is in strict accordance with international standards.We always have customers' interests in heart. We can promise you that, if you buy our products, you can enjoy high quality. We have established long-term business relationships with some famous enterprises from China, Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia
||TEST REPORT; TEST REPORT; TEST REPORT; CE certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range