Deformed Steel Bar 10mm 12mm Steel Rebar
Deformed Steel Bar, 10mm 12mm Steel Rebar are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Manufacture: Hot rolled
Certificates: ISO, SGS, BV, CIQ
Length: 6m – 12m, as per customer request
Packaging: Export packing, nude packing, bundled
Deformed Steel Bar
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
- Q:How about the difference between round steel and shaped steel? Where are they mainly used?
- Low carbon steel structure steel Q235, Q345 rolled out section is I-shaped, C shape, L shape, flat strip, plate shape... Etc.... Called into "type", as used in steel structure component.
- Q:What is hot rolling? What is called forging?
- And there is no essential difference between the rolling and forging are relying on the plastic deformation of the blank but only the blank rolling machine plates or other similar things can be put in the sheet metal forging blank is processed into a more complex shape
- Q:What are square steel, rectangular tube, angle steel or light steel?
- Large steel: large steel, I-beam, channel steel, angle steel and flat steel are hot rolled, round bar, Fang Gang, six angle iron in addition to hot rolling, there are forging, cold drawn and so on.I-beam, channel and angle steel are widely used in industrial buildings and metal structures, such as factories, bridges, ships, agricultural machinery, vehicle manufacturing, transmission towers, transport machinery, often in conjunction with the use of. Flat steel is used as a bridge, a housing, a fence, a transmission ship, a vehicle, etc. on a construction site. Round steel and square steel are used for all kinds of machine parts, agricultural machinery parts, tools and so on.Medium type steel: medium type steel, medium, groove, corner, round, flat steel use, similar to large steel.Small steel: small steel, middle, round, square, flat steel processing and use similar to large steel, small diameter round steel is often used for building steel
- Q:What's the difference between round steel and carbon bound steel?
- The strength of different steel strength low carbon steel, high strength, the diameter of the same size as compared with other steel, round steel can bear the pulling force than other reinforced small, but the plastic steel reinforced bar is stronger than the other, there is a large deformation and deformation in the break before, pulled off in carbon the steel is much smaller.
- Q:What is the tensile strength of Q235 round steel?
- According to the national standard of GB 13013-1991 reinforced hot rolled round steel bars,Q235 reinforcement
- Q:What is the difference between common wire and high-speed wire?
- Round steel and other steel (wire line, PU) difference: 1 is not the same, round shape light round, no pattern without ribs, other steel surface appearance is engraved or ribbed, cohesive force that cause steel and concrete, and the bond strength of steel and concrete in the other. 2 ingredients are different, round steel (grade a steel) belongs to ordinary low carbon steel, and other steel bars are mostly alloy steel. 3 strength, steel and other steel with high strength low strength, namely, diameter of the same size as compared with other steel, round steel can bear the pulling force than other reinforced small, but the plastic steel reinforced bar is stronger than the other, there is a large deformation in the break before, and it reinforced the deformation the break before the much smaller.
- Q:The two project is to use rebar or rebar?
- It is recommended to use thread steel as far as possible, because the bonding force and holding force of the thread steel is better than that of the round steel, and it is generally known that the tensile pulling force of the round steel is relatively poor.
- Q:What is the difference between strip steel and round steel? Where are they mainly used?
- Difference between round bar and other steel bars:(1), is not the same, round shape light round, no pattern without ribs, other steel surface appearance is engraved or ribbed, cohesive force that cause steel and concrete, and the bond strength of steel and concrete in the other.(2) the composition is different. Round steel (grade a steel) belongs to ordinary low carbon steel, and most other steel bars are alloy steel.(3), the strength is not the same, low strength steel, and other steel with high strength, the diameter of the same size as compared with other steel, round steel can bear the pulling force than other reinforced small, but the plastic steel reinforced bar is stronger than the other, there is a large deformation in the break before, while the other bars in the break before the deformation is much smaller.
- Q:How to determine the welding seam height of steel plate and steel bar?
- If the arc surface in the length direction of the steel bar is lapped welded with the steel plate surface, the gap between the steel plate and the round bar is welded by the 2 side welding angle, so that the welded meat is equal to the largest diameter of the round steel arc surface.
- Q:Can the same grade steel instead of round bar be ok?
- Physical and mechanical properties are different. Because of the different chemical composition and strength of reinforcing steel, they are different in physical and mechanical properties. The cold bending property of steel is good, can make the hook 180, screw steel can only make straight hook 90 degrees; steel weldability is good, with ordinary carbon steel electrode can be used to low alloy electrode; anti fatigue performance and toughness in steel bar is good.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range