1. reinforcing steel bar
3.length:3.5m-12m or as customized
Produt Size and Materials of Deformed Bars/ Reinforcing Steel Bars/ Rebar for Construction from China Professional Manufacturer:
(2)12mm-300mm round bar
(3)0.40-1.2mm*1000-1250mm*C electro galvanized steel coil
(4)0.16-1.0mm*900-1250mm*C prepainted galvanized steel coil
(5)0.15-2.0mm*900-1250mm*C hot dipped galvanized steel coil and aluzinc steel coil
(6)0.3-2.0mm*400-1400mm*C cold rolled steel coil
(7)0.80mm-2.0mm mig welding wire
The products exported to Korea, Japan and Southeast Asia, and have a good reputation.
Luli Steel Co., Ltd warmly welcomes all the customers to come to discuss the cooperation and seek common development.
If any questions and need steel information,pls feel free to contact me.
Theorectical Weight Index of Deformed Bars/ Reinforcing Steel Bars/ Rebar for Construction from China Professional Manufacturer:
Cross Sectional Area
standard and grade of Deformed Bars/ Reinforcing Steel Bars/ Rebar for Construction from China Professional Manufacturer
- Q:32 of the rebar is one meter multiple
- Steel is commonly known as hot rolled ribbed bar, belonging to the small steel steel, mainly used for steel reinforced concrete structure frame. In use, some mechanical strength, bending deformation property and welding performance are required.
- Q:What is the sign of steel rebar
- Standards are the uniform rules for repeating things and concepts. It is based on the comprehensive achievements of science, technology and practical experience, and is approved by the competent authority and issued in a specific form by consensus by the parties concerned, as a criterion and basis for common compliance.
- Q:Why can not the finish thread steel be welded?
- Finish rolling thread steel can be directly connected with sleeve, and do not use wire; you want to weld can also, it is estimated that the user does not require welding, welding prone to appear strong phenomenon. If welding is used, buy the finish steel, which is more expensive than the other threads of the performance.
- Q:How many roots per ton of 18 thread steel?
- If it is 9 meters per point, the weight of one is 18kg, and there are 55.5 in one tonIf it is 12 meters per point, a weight of 24kg, a ton there are 41.6.
- Q:How much is the weight of 6mm thread steel KG?
- Multiple objects can be hung, not only to see the hook itself, the bearing strength is not enough, the hook is nothing, even with the bearing down together is possible.
- Q:Is the theoretical weight of threaded steel and round steel the same?
- The rebar is a kind of small section steel, mainly used for the skeleton of reinforced concrete construction members. In use, some mechanical strength, bending deformation property and welding performance are required. The raw steel billet for the production of threaded steel is carbon structural steel or low alloy structural steel which is treated by calm melting, and the finished steel bar is delivered in hot rolling forming, normalizing or hot rolling state.
- Q:What's the difference between round bar and screw steel? Which one is cheaper on the market at present?
- Round steel and thread steel are mainly made of different materials and purposes, so prices are different, and they need to be chosen according to actual needs.
- Q:How much is the difference between the three grade thread steel and the two grade thread steel?
- For some time, due to the supply of three threads, and the two level of demand, resulting in two, more expensive than three.
- Q:25 screw steel, how many meters per meter?
- Hot rolled ribbed bar is divided into two levels, HRB335 (old No. 20MnSi), three HRB400 (20MnSiV, 20MnSiNb, old No. 20Mnti), four grade HRB500 three grade.
- Q:What's the difference between primary and two grade steel and three grade steel?
- There are two kinds of commonly used classification methods of thread steel: one is to shape classification, according to different space shapes and transverse rib rib for classification or type, such as the British Standard (BS4449), the thread steel is divided into type I and type ii. This classification mainly reflects the tightening performance of the threaded steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range