1. reinforcing steel bar
3.length:3.5m-12m or as customized
Produt Size and Materials of Deformed Bars/ Reinforcing Steel Bars/ Rebar for Construction from China Professional Manufacturer:
(2)12mm-300mm round bar
(3)0.40-1.2mm*1000-1250mm*C electro galvanized steel coil
(4)0.16-1.0mm*900-1250mm*C prepainted galvanized steel coil
(5)0.15-2.0mm*900-1250mm*C hot dipped galvanized steel coil and aluzinc steel coil
(6)0.3-2.0mm*400-1400mm*C cold rolled steel coil
(7)0.80mm-2.0mm mig welding wire
The products exported to Korea, Japan and Southeast Asia, and have a good reputation.
Luli Steel Co., Ltd warmly welcomes all the customers to come to discuss the cooperation and seek common development.
If any questions and need steel information,pls feel free to contact me.
Theorectical Weight Index of Deformed Bars/ Reinforcing Steel Bars/ Rebar for Construction from China Professional Manufacturer:
Cross Sectional Area
standard and grade of Deformed Bars/ Reinforcing Steel Bars/ Rebar for Construction from China Professional Manufacturer
- Q:Cast-in-place with 10 mm reinforcement, a good layer or 8 mm double layer? Why?
- If the reinforcement ratio of the situation, the use of 8 mm double reinforced than a layer of 10 mm steel is better, while using the double reinforced cast-in-place floor to prevent from the temperature shrinkage stress is good Oh, can actually try to use reinforced reinforcement ratio is moderate Oh, the only way to ensure the floor the panel does not appear the phenomenon of cracking, especially the roof panel, reinforcement ratio is very important.
- Q:How heavy can a 25 mm thread steel bear?
- Steel is known as hot rolled ribbed bar. Ordinary hot rolled steel bars are made up of HRB and the minimum yield point of the brand. H, R, and B are the first letters in English for hot-rolled (Hotrolled), ribbed (Ribbed) and reinforced (Bars) three words.
- Q:How to calculate the theory of steel thread?
- Calculation method: diameter * diameter *.00617*12 meters * one package of roots = a bundle of weight.
- Q:Sixteen mm steel, 12 meters long, a ton, how many roots?
- The weight of that one 12m is 12*1.58=18.96kg. 1 tons =1000kg. That's 1 tons: 1000 divided by 18.96, about 52. Hope to help you.
- Q:Excuse me, the difference between round steel, screw steel, steel, plate material, steel wire, hope professional answer
- Disk and rebar with rib, have all the same, basically can not see, rebar size is more than Phi 9, a lot of hardness than wire reinforced strong general, so the steel strip is usually linear, bluntly, steel disc is not up, disc. The size can be intercepted, so can be screwed up disc.
- Q:What's the difference between earthquake resistant thread steel and common thread steel?
- Seismic steel can meet all the performance indexes of ordinary steel, but also can satisfy the tensile strength and yield strength of the actually measured ratio of not less than 1.25 characters; yield strength and yield strength characteristics measured standard value of the ratio is not greater than 1.30; Taiyuan dedicated steel maximum force elongation of not less than 9%, the three criteria.
- Q:The difference between wire and thread steel, wire and thread steel difference knowledge
- Wire rods are generally round steel bars, the cross section is usually round, and the finished steel bars with smooth surface are represented by HPB. The wire rods are mainly used as reinforcing bars, welded structures or reprocessed raw materials. In the construction of wire rod, the dosage is also one of the varieties of steel.
- Q:Cold drawn steel wire is a round bar or thread steel in Construction Engineering
- Of course it belongs to round bar. Thread steel can not be obtained by cold drawing. Besides, the outer diameter of the cold drawn steel wire is smaller, the surface is smoother and the hardness is slightly higher.
- Q:Why does the steel thread have longitudinal ribs?
- The main function of the longitudinal ribs is the force to improve the performance of the transverse ribs, the stress of support surface transverse rib in the longitudinal direction, reducing flange stress concentration, so as to improve the mechanical strength of the reinforced rib, deformation of bond between concrete and steel reinforced concrete, the collaborative work and better.
- Q:Thread steel generally used for more?
- Mainly used for reinforcement of reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete structures. It is one of the most widely used kinds of steel in civil engineering.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range