Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What are the risk factors of condensers?
- Combustible components are mainly acetylene and other hydrocarbons, acetylene is the most dangerous, the solubility in liquid oxygen is very low (5.6 * 10-6mg/L), it is easy to precipitate in solid state and cause explosion.
- Q:What is the working principle of the BOG compressor?
- The working principle of BOG compressor is to use the connecting rod to push the piston to move again and again, so that the gas can be pressurized and transported out
- Q:What is the purpose of a two-stage compression refrigeration cycle?
- Reduce the pressure ratio, avoid and reduce the loss caused by the high pressure ratio
- Q:How many types of drive are there in an air conditioner compressor?
- At present, scroll compressors have absolute advantages in the field of cabinet air conditioners. In the field of automotive air conditioning, the refrigeration coefficient of scroll compressor has reached 2, showing a strong competitive edge. The development of scroll compressor is to expand its refrigeration range, further improve efficiency, use alternative refrigerants and reduce manufacturing costs and so on.
- Q:What are the types of compressors?
- The liquid piston compressor is a rotary displacement compressor in which water or other liquid acts as a piston to compress the gas and then exhaust the gas
- Q:What is the function of the refrigerator compressor?
- Refrigerator is the use of evaporation, refrigeration or gasification absorption of heat to achieve the purpose of refrigeration
- Q:What is the mean of condenser?
- Capable of converting gas or steam into liquid and passing heat from the tube to the air near the tube in a very rapid manner. The operation of the condenser is exothermic process, so the temperature of the condenser is higher.
- Q:What are the air compressors for?
- Instrument control and automation equipment, such as tool change in machining center, etc.
- Q:What is the working principle of the compressor?
- A driven fluid machine that promotes low-pressure gas as a high-pressure gas; the heart of a refrigeration system. It is of low temperature and low pressure refrigerant gas suction pipe from the suction, through the operation of the motor drives the piston to compress it after high temperature and high pressure refrigerant gas discharge pipe to the exhaust, to provide power for the refrigeration cycle, so as to realize the compression and condensation (exothermic), expansion and evaporation (endothermic) refrigeration cycle
- Q:Refrigerators do not cool, compressors do not work, but very hot, what is the reason?
- Use ammeter to measure compressor starting and running current is normal (starting current is about 5~8 times of running current), such as current normal overload protector action, overload protector is out of order and should be replaced. Otherwise, the compressor is out of order.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range