Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the working principle of a two stage compressor?
- In the two stage compression refrigeration cycle, the refrigerant compression process is carried out in two stages
- Q:What is the working principle of the BOG compressor?
- Refers to cryogenic liquids, such as LNG (-162 degrees Celsius), low temperature propane (-40 ~ -42 degrees Celsius), low temperature alkane (0 ~ -2 degrees Celsius), etc., in the tank to absorb the heat outside the volatile gas
- Q:How to analyze air conditioning parts?
- Their function makes the air around the condenser and evaporator circulate, the indoor air can be circulated, and the indoor and outdoor air exchange can be realized. Electrical control system: all kinds of circuits, such as compressor circuit, temperature control circuit, protection circuit, etc., the components of these circuits and their particular components form the electrical control system of the air conditioner
- Q:What are the differences and characteristics of D M type V compressor?
- When there is only one pair of symmetrically arranged cylinders, it is also called the D type. D is a type of M. D type represents symmetrical balance type, the cylinder is on both sides of the compressor, it is two columns, M type is symmetrical balance type, can be four or six columns, M type is equivalent to two D machines, M type range is more widely used
- Q:What about compressor overload protection?
- Clogged capillary or dry filter. At this point, the compressor suction temperature increases, the compressor can not be inhaled refrigerant cooling, causing the compressor temperature rise, protective relay action
- Q:What are the system components of condensers?
- The main components of the compressor, condenser, evaporator, expansion valve (or capillary, cooling control valve), four valve, double valve, one-way valve, solenoid valve, pressure switch, fusible plug, the output pressure regulating valve, a pressure controller, a liquid storage tank, heat exchanger, heat collector, filter, dryer, automatic closure, cut-off valve, liquid injecting plug and other components.
- Q:What are the air compressors for?
- The air force: the traditional pneumatic tools, drilling machine, pneumatic, pneumatic wrench, pneumatic sandblasting
- Q:What are the parts of the outdoor unit?
- Start capacitor compressor refrigerant cycle for capillary tube respectively high pressure pipe and low pressure pipe
- Q:What is the working principle of the compressor?
- Compressor mainly through the motor through the refrigerant from the gas compression into liquid
- Q:How to deal with the liquid hammer phenomenon of compressor
- The cause of liquid hammer is refrigerant or excessive lubrication, the liquid is too fast, the expansion valve (or valve) the regulation degree (opening) is too large, the heat load of evaporator (heat transfer) is not stable, large open type compressor suction valve open too fast (or unloading capacity too fast). System design and installation is unreasonable, abnormal shock may have caused the compressor
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range