All the parts contacting with liquid are made of stainless steel 304 or 321 on request. Pump head and suction & discharge can be made of cast iron on request too.
- Q:How do you do the yellow water from the suction pump?.
- The reason for the yellow water in the water suction pump is that the steel pipe in the underground is corroded. The water flows out through the water during the pumping process, and yellow is mainly the color of rust.Processing method: pull out the steel pipe deep into the ground and replace it with plastic pipe.
- Q:1 water pump frequency converter constant pressure water supply wiring diagram
- This depends on the frequency converter manual wiring diagram. Each converter is different. You're good at this converter.
- Q:Level 200 meters distance, elevation 30 meters, how much lift water pump?
- Lift is usually used to overcome vertical height and pipe loss. Now you can determine the vertical height of 30 meters, 230 meters long pipeline losses but you lack of data not calculated. With the following conditions can be calculated: 1, flow; 2, pipe diameter; 3; pipeline material; 4, elbow number; 5, valve types and quantities.
- Q:How to identify the motor series of pumps
- Look at the speed, see the modelFor example, the actual 1430r/min synchronous speed is 1500 rpm, the speed formula: speed = time (60 seconds) * frequency (50HZ) divided by the number of pole pairs one pole of 2 pole, which can be calculated 3000 83019 1500=2 on pole or 4 pole motor.See model is more straightforward: for example motor model is Y 132 M- 4Y, three-phase asynchronous motor, the three-phase asynchronous motor product name: YR for winding type asynchronous motor; YB explosion-proof induction motor; YQ high starting torque of asynchronous motor. 132, a high center (mm)M code, frame length4, the number of polesFrom the motor nameplate marked, you can see that the motor is 2, model FW12-2, speed 2840
- Q:Stop the engine immediately and stop the circulating pump and the condensate pump. What's the harm to the turbine?
- Then look at what is the circulating water pump and condensate pump users, circulating water with oil in the oil cooler then, condensed water supply pump seal water, water pump can't pump up, how will you know.
- Q:Water pump part is stainless steel, which part is it?
- The part of the pump head, that is, the part of the flow
- Q:The efficiency of water pump frequency conversion is very low, why?
- Pump power frequency operation, speed is rated. Frequency conversion actually adjusts the speed of the pump (the speed becomes smaller), and the flow of the pump moves parallel and downward. As for efficiency, it depends on the operating conditions of the pump. Does it deviate or run to the minimum efficiency position of the flow curve of the pump?.
- Q:The problem of single phase pumps
- Is your starting capacitor pump is broken. Because you pump it is a single asynchronous motor..... Single-phase asynchronous motor by capacitive phase shifting function, the single-phase alternating current isolated from another 90 degree phase alternating current. The two alternating current into two groups or four groups of motor winding, forming a rotating magnetic field inside the motor rotating magnetic field induced current in the rotor, the induced current magnetic field and rotating magnetic field in the opposite direction, by rotating magnetic field push pull into the rotating state, because the rotor must be cutting magnetic lines to produce induction current, so the rotor speed must be lower than the rotating magnetic induction motor speed, so thatSo if the starting capacitor is broken, then your pump will start difficult,
- Q:37KW how many contactors does the pump need to start directly?
- Direct start requires 250A contactor.Contactor is divided into AC contactor (voltage AC) and DC contactor (voltage DC). It is applied to power, power distribution and power consumption. Contactor broadly refers to the use of coils in industrial electricity that flow through the current to produce a magnetic field, so that the contacts are closed so as to control the load of the appliance.
- Q:2 pumps parallel, lift the same, pump head is not stacked?
- 2 pumps parallel, lift the same, pump head is not stacked?;Answer: the head can not be superimposed, that is, a lift and a pump, but the pumping speed (flow) is two times a taiwan.2 pumps in series, the same flow, pump head is not stacked?.Answer: the head can be superimposed, that is, the pump head is two times as much as a pump, but the pump speed is the same as that of a pump.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average