All the parts contacting with liquid are made of stainless steel 304 or 321 on request. Pump head and suction & discharge can be made of cast iron on request too.
- Q:Water hand pump for invention?
- your question is not clear, do you need to build the pump from scratch or you should find one? what is the water flow rate? how high the water need to go? what the helmet has to do with the problem? simplest solution will be to go to the store and buy small hand pump (for fuel).
- Q:RV FRESH WATER PUMPS?
- I am not completely sure but i'll share my thoughts. I'm not certain but I think the water tank should have a seperate fill up. If your filling your fresh water tank and nothing is coming out of your faucet, my guess would be the water pump. Check and see if there is a reset button on your water pump switch. If not there should be a breaker for it located somewhere in the camper. But if you screw your water hose in to your camper and there is constant water pressure then there should be some water without having to use the water pump. If not then I'm stumped..
- Q:chrysler sebring water pump?
- I had a 97 Eagle Vision that had a lot of the same internals as the Sebring, Intrepid, etc... I went through 4 water pumps on it and eventually got rid of it because of the lemon laws. From what I remember back then it is an electric water pump with an absolutely horrid location for mounting. I am going to guess that it's something best left to an ASE type of of mechanic.
- Q:1999 toyota sienna LE water pump?
- Replacing the water pump requires removing the timing belt because it is timing belt driven, so the timing belt should be changed at the same time. Standard practice is to replace the water pump when the belt is changed to avoid duplicate labor later.
- Q:Overheating problems... radiator? thermostat? water pump? head gasket?
- You need head gaskets. Compression from the cylinders is getting into the cooling system.
- Q:How do I change the water pump in my ford mustang 98 v6?
- If you don't already know how to do it, then take it to a shop to have it done by the professionals. If you insist on trying it yourself, buy a Chilton's manual for your car, do some online research (with pictures), and buckle down. You will need to loosen the belts, remove the belts, remove the water pump, replace it, and reinstall everything. You will need to make sure that the belt is routed the correct way, or BOOM! You might also want to replace the timing belt while you're in there. It makes sense to replace it if you already are removing it, and the timing belt is something you can't afford to have go bad on you.
- Q:How much is it to replace a water pump?
- i just replaced my water pump on my jeep, the whole water pump kit was about $59.99 with lifetime warranty, most mechanics charge alot to do it, i did it myself, you just need a water pump, gasket, coolant draining pan, bottle of coolant and the procedure is pretty easy
- Q:can I use copper spay gasket to seal my water pump gasket on my truck?
- Sure, why not? Usually, the metal area when most water pumps are bolted too are cleaned with a scraper of some kind and old gasket matter is removed. That surface should be cleaned, flat, and free of irregularity. Most mechanics, if they use any kind of stickum - like contact cement from a tube, or the costlier, but not-needed specialty sealers, is applied to the pump surface so the gasket stays put and not move when installing the bolts. The glue does not do any actual sealing, just the fiber gasket will. None needs to be applied to the engine side that you scraped clean. Make sense to you? It's probably a good idea to service the cooling system with a non-caustic flush cleaner before hand -since all the coolant will come out during the change. Then add a additive that neutralizes acids with the new anti-freeze.
- Q:What is the function of the pump?
- Drainage or irrigation
- Q:Sewage treatment plant design how many pumps should be selected, head how to calculate the maximum design flow is 833M3/h
- Pump selection to consider the flow, lift, diameter and power, but also with reference to the actual workload, the design quantity is 1666, how much can actually achieve? Head to refer to pipe length, height difference, elbow number, such as flow in more than 800 of the pump, lift at 35 meters, can generally meet about 200 of the pipeline work needs.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average