Woven wire mesh
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh:
We produce stainless steel wire mesh from first class stainless steel wire material in SUS/AISI 201 202 302 304 310 310S 316 316L 321 430 etc.
Stainless steel wire mesh with its excellent resistance against acid, alkali, heat and corrosion, find extensively uses in processing of oil, chemical, food, making wire mesh filter, also sorting and screening of solid, liquid and gas in mine, metallurgy, airspace and machine making etc.
Stainless steel wire mesh
wire diameter mm
wire diameter mm
Width of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh: 0.6m-1.5m
Welded Wire Mesh
Reinforcing Mesh Panel Description:
1. Reinforcing Mesh Panel also named Welded Steel Bar panel or Heavy welded wire mesh panel.
2. Wire diameter of Weded Steel Bar Panel: 5mm -16mm
3. The opening of Welded Steel Bar Panel: 75mm-300mm
4. Reinforcing Mesh Panel length: 1m - 12m
5. Reinforcing Mesh Panel width: 100cm-240cm
6. Reinforcing Mesh Panel, Wire profile: Smooth profile, or ribbed profiile.
7. Reinforcing Mesh Panel, type of material: Q235
8. Reinforcing Mesh Panel Standard size: 2.4m x 6m
9. Australian Standard: SL72,SL82.
- Q:Can the kitchen sewage pipe pass through the walls of the stove wall?
- scaffolding pole base with the height must be high longitudinal bar to the lower extension of the two spans and pole fixed height difference should be 1m by slope slope of the vertical axis of the slope should be 500mm single, double Row scaffolding bottom step should be 2m single row, double row and full of scaffolding stand in addition to the top of the top step outside the other layers of each step must be connected with the fastener scaffolding pole connection, lap should be consistent with the column Provisions: the use of connecting rods should be staggered with two adjacent rods should be arranged to set the synchronization within the synchronization within the separation of the two-phase separation of the distance from the distance to 500 mm; each connected to the main node the use of lap joint lap joint should be at 1m and should be used less than 2 rotating fasteners fixed end fastener cover edge to the rod end distance should be 100mm scaffolding Pole top rail bar should be high wall end 1m should eaves mouth 15m
- Q:What is the difference between a rigid sleeve and a flexible sleeve?
- Can be from these aspects, 1) energy saving: wall insulation materials, thermal insulation doors and windows, external shading equipment, renewable energy facilities (such as solar hot water, light guide tube, ground source heat pump), energy saving lamps 2) : Water-saving equipment, rainwater harvesting and utilization facilities 3) Materials: 3R material building energy saving In addition to the material, but also consider the small radical engraved moxibustion Chong Chong Yi wipe design, management, control and other issues.
- Q:How is the flexible tube of FRP composite pipe defined
- I am not an expert and have occasionally slept on the foam board. Personal feeling sleep in the above airtight, but also hot, easy to get angry.
- Q:What is the difference between the D-LD2000 clamp-type flexible fittings and the KRJ-type clamp-type flexible fittings?
- Hello, super pole is a completely different PC concept. English name Ultraboo compensation 紶 barnyard cough twisted half hole report film k. Ultrabook is Intel continued MID, notebook, the definition of another new category notebook products, the Chinese translation for the ultra-"very" this. I hope to be helpful to you.
- Q:I would like to ask under the gas access point position
- The cost of the main cantilever is as low as the secondary structure can be moved
- Q:Will the embedded stove why use stainless steel corrugated hose connection?
- 62-2 meets the requirements 3 The deformation rate of the flexible pipe shall not exceed the design requirements or the provisions of regulation 45 the longitudinal wall shall not appear in the pipe wall, and the annular and other deformation shall be in accordance with regulation 462-3 The requirements of the 4 backfill compaction should meet the design requirements, design requirements, should meet the requirements of Table 463- Table 463-2 Flexible pipe groove backfill site and compaction see Figure 463 Article 462-4 meet the requirements of the general items 1 backfill should reach the design elevation, the surface should be flattened Section 462-5 meet the requirements 2 backfill pipe and ancillary structures without damage, settlement, displacement Section 462-6 Conformity to allowable deviation Average pass rate (%)
- Q:Will metal hose be used on the wastewater treatment equipment?
- Seeking architectural internship diary, at least sixty, can be a different project, a project five or six of the do not made
- Q:How to effectively deepen the construction process management to improve the quality of construction projects
- Abstract: The thermal degradation and catalytic degradation of waste polystyrene plastic were carried out
- Q:What is the effect of concrete pouring on the construction quality?
- The use of the trench connection to check the pipe sealing surface is smooth, smooth, no burr. Whether the sealing surface of the sealing ring is scratched, whether the length of the sealing section of the pipe meets the requirements. These three points to ensure that certainly not leaking.
- Q:Do you have a natural gas hose in the flue?
- Fastening steel pipe scaffold generally by the steel pipe rods, fasteners, base, scaffolding, safety net and other components of steel pipe: generally there are two, an outer diameter of 48mm, wall thickness 3
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range