1.glazed porcelain comento tile
New popular project tiles: decorative glazed porcelain comento tile
Model Number: CM60A
Size: 600 x 600mm
Material: Porcelain Tiles
Usage: Interior Tiles
Function: Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, non-slip
Surface Treatment: Rustic Tiles
Technique: Comental Tiles
Color Family: white, beige, black,grays
Tile Type: Floor Tiles, Wall Tiles
Material Feature: Antibacterial
Usage: Floor and Wall
Thickness: Above 10mm
Water absorption: about 1%
Cartons packing and Wooden pallets
Within 15 days after receive the deposit
- Q:What is the best method for homemade Cement?(Not Concrete)?
- concrete is made from cement,concrete is hard,cement is soup,u cant make cement at home,go to the big box home center and buy a bag of cement,follow instructions on bag
- Q:Too much water in cement?
- If you added too much it will flake when you step on it. If this is the case it won't be any fun to remove, but it will come up easy and you can start again.
- Q:How strong is rubber cement glue?
- Rubber Cement is probably your best bet...
- Q:build a wall on a cement floor?
- Actually, you could just use cement nails, but a better choice is to drill holes where you are going to fasten the wall to the floor. In these holes you hammer a sleeve. When you drive a screw into this spacer, it holds it in place. Any Home Depot type company will have these drills and cement screw/sleeve. I have had permanent walls done up on cement in this way.
- Q:Stained cement.?
- I would try bleach, and let it sit on the concrete for a while. I know they sell cement cleaners in home improvement stores like Lowe's and Home Depot, you may want to check those out.
- Q:how to get cement off plastic models?
- sophisticated matter. search from yahoo and bing. this could actually help!
- Q:what is the definition of cement? I know the cement but I want to know the exact definition in engineering vie?
- Cement is a very general and vague term. Perhaps you mean Portland Cement ? Any glue can be labeled cement, as it binds things together. wikipedia: In the most general sense of the word, a cement is a binder, a substance which sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together. The word cement traces to the Romans, who used the term opus caementicium to describe masonry which resembled concrete and was made from crushed rock with burnt lime as binder. The volcanic ash and pulverized brick additives which were added to the burnt lime to obtain a hydraulic binder were later referred to as cementum, cimentum, cäment and cement. Cements used in construction are characterized as hydraulic or non-hydraulic.
- Q:how do i apply vinyl tiles to my cement floor?
- Cement must be very clean of all dirt ,dust and oils. All small holes ( usually from when you take up the tack strips from the carpet) must be filled to have a smooth flat floor... Get the layout you want..This usually means starting from the middle and working towards the walls and getting the largest piece possible .. Sometimes you have to shift the tile over by 1/2 tile to get a larger piece along a wall.. Dont just lay a pc down, set it on the edge and slowly lean it down to set it in place.This so it will go down as flat as possible You don t say if this is a self stick tile or a glue down.. Glue down you should really use a 100# roller and roll the floor after to both get all air bubbles out and work the tiles into the glue. Some self stick tile are to light weight to use a heavy roller like this so by walking on them or even a rolling pin you can work the tiles down and get air bubbles out. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar..GL
- Q:Describe how concrete is made from cement?
- Concrete is made from 4 elements: portland cement, sand, aggregate ( rock) and water. The ratio when mixing concrete by hand is one round nosed shovel full of cement, 3 round shovels of sand, 1 shovel of gravel and water to get the consistency of heavy toothpaste. The consistency can be thinner if adding to a form holding the concrete say in a tube buried in the ground to support a deck. You add the dry ingredients and using a hoe, mix until all the ingredients are one uniform color ( no longer sand or cement) which can take 3-5 minutes. Next start by adding a little water and bring the mix to the water with the hoe. Continue doing this until all the dry ingredients are thoroughly mixed and wetted to the consistency you wish. Want to avoid all this: buy premixed bags of Concrete Mix at Home Depot under $4 a bag for small projects. If you are contemplating a larger project you need more information about concrete finishing before ordering a load from a company that mixes it and delivers it to your house for you to spread around.
- Q:How does contact cement work?
- Rubber cement is an adhesive made from elastic polymers (typically latex) mixed in a solvent such as acetone, hexane, heptane or benzene to keep them fluid enough to be used. This makes it part of the class of drying adhesives: as the solvents quickly evaporate, the rubber portion remains behind, forming a strong yet flexible bond. Often a small percentage of alcohol is added to the mix.
Our main products include calicium silicate boards, mineral fiber boards and T-grids. With advanced technology, a complete quality system and good inspection methods, the quality of our product is first-class and reliable. Our products fit for the developing direction of building materials, namely: environmentally-friendly and energy saving. It is a kind of first-selected environmentally-friendly building material of the 21st century.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 million
Asia, Middle East
||CE, CCC, ISO90001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range