1.glazed porcelain comento tile
New popular project tiles: decorative glazed porcelain comento tile
Model Number: CM60A
Size: 600 x 600mm
Material: Porcelain Tiles
Usage: Interior Tiles
Function: Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, non-slip
Surface Treatment: Rustic Tiles
Technique: Comental Tiles
Color Family: white, beige, black,grays
Tile Type: Floor Tiles, Wall Tiles
Material Feature: Antibacterial
Usage: Floor and Wall
Thickness: Above 10mm
Water absorption: about 1%
Cartons packing and Wooden pallets
Within 15 days after receive the deposit
- Q:is fault breccia cemented?
- Pressure is the key factor in the formation of a fault breccia. The term breccia is used to describe the coarser grained types. Much finer fault zone rocks are actually clay sized particles. These can be lithified by pressure (no cement). Mylonites would be an example. Perhaps the rocks in question are a combination of the two. (?)
- Q:how to test a cement resistor?
- Never heard of a cement resistor. Could be CERMET? But to test a resistor, connect the leads of the multimeter across it, (it has to be disconnected from any other circuit components) set the multimeter to the ohms mode. .
- Q:Why do people call a concrete mixer a cement mixer?
- The difference between concrete and cement is that concrete contains cement plus sand and gravel. It is the cement that binds the sand and gravel or crushed rock together to form what we call concrete. So it really doesn't matter what you call it because technically it is both it mixes cement and concrete.
- Q:is there a difference between concrete and cement?
- cement is one of three ingredients in concrete. A standard 1-2-3- concrete mix is one part cement, two parts sand, three parts aggregate. Aggregate can be anything from gravel to limestone. You may have seen exposed aggregate concrete which uses small gravel as the aggregate.
- Q:Why cement, red brick, steel bars in the second half of these building materials will be relative to the first half prices
- The second half of the tight schedule, the first half of the year plan, the first half of the production of the amount of flowers Gong lamb clip off planted Wei Wei public large, pressure a lot of products, supply and demand imbalance in the second half. The second half of the sharp drop in production, there are reasons!
- Q:What is the density of cement?
- I will answer your question directly, then answer the question I think you are asking. Cement is a gray powder that is mixed with water and aggregate to make concrete. Cement and concrete are 2 different things. Cement is to concrete as flour is to cake. With that said, cement (the powder) has a specific gravity of 3.15, which means it's density is 3.15 times that of water. Water has a density of 62.4 pounds per cubic foot, so cement has a density of 196.6 pounds per cubic foot. If you actually mean concrete, which is the hard grey stuff, then it has a density of about 150 pounds per cubic foot. Hope that's what you were referring to.
- Q:cement show me how to calculate?
- To figure how much you need find the volume of the area you are filling, Length x width x height. If you are having a truck deliver it you will need to convert this to cubic yards as there is a minimum for delivery. As for how it is done it depends on if you are pouring a slab or a wall.
- Q:Cement board?
- I am not sure why you need cememt board, which is the substrate of choice for tile, when you have concrete block, which is already waterproof, and will support the weight of tile. My basement bathroom has the tile applied directly to the poured concrete walls, no cement board needed. There is also a Fiberglas product that can be painted onto concrete block walls to seal them and make them smoother. Years ago, my husband built the local vet a new clinic and used the fiberglas to seal the concrete block walls, and also to make it possible to use a power washer to clean the entire building's walls and floors for sanitation. This product is advertised as being able to bond concrete blocks into a wall without mortar between the blocks. Sorry I can't remember the product name, but I do believe it was a Fiberglas product, though by now there are probably generic fiberglass paints on the market.
- Q:What is the difference between cement and concrete?
- Cement is made up of substances like limestone, calcium, silicon, iron, and so on. Concrete is made up of cement, gravel, sand, and crushed rock pieces.
- Q:Which is heavier wet or dry cement?
- The wet would be heavier because when the water evaporated,you would lose the weight of the water. It would have nothing to do with, if dry cement was heavier than water or visa versa. Oh yeah, a cubic fot of water weighs more than 10 pounds, water weighs 8 pounds per gallon. A cubic foot of water is 7.48 gallons and weighs 59.84 pounds.
Our main products include calicium silicate boards, mineral fiber boards and T-grids. With advanced technology, a complete quality system and good inspection methods, the quality of our product is first-class and reliable. Our products fit for the developing direction of building materials, namely: environmentally-friendly and energy saving. It is a kind of first-selected environmentally-friendly building material of the 21st century.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 million
Asia, Middle East
||CE, CCC, ISO90001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range