1.glazed porcelain comento tile
New popular project tiles: decorative glazed porcelain comento tile
Place of Origin: China
Model Number: CM60B
Size: 600 x 600mm
Material: Porcelain Tiles
Usage: Interior Tiles
Function: Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, non-slip
Surface Treatment: Rustic Tiles
Technique: Comental Tiles
Color Family: white, beige, black,grays
Tile Type: Floor Tiles, Wall Tiles
Material Feature: Antibacterial
Usage: Floor and Wall
Thickness: Above 10mm
Water absorption: about 1%
Cartons packing and Wooden pallets
Within 15 days after receive the deposit
Our company through ISO9001: 2000 international quality system certification, product access to China's environmental protection product certification, 3C certification, so that a strong guarantee of product quality, the products are exported to overseas, selling river north and south, have full access to the market's positive.
- Q:What's the difference between MORTAR, CONCRETE, AND CEMENT?
- mortar is sand, cement and water used for brick/block laying,Concrete is a mixture of sand, cement and aggregate( stone/pebbles)and water used for making a base, foundation, footing for a wall etc etc,cement is the stuff which when water is added has a chemical reaction causing the mix to go hard
- Q:what happens if you get rubber cement on your hands?
- Rubber cement will rub off easily. You should get it off as quickly as practical. The glue does contain chemicals, and isn't the best thing to absorb.
- Q:What are the differences between concrete,cement and mortar?
- Cement is a powder-like substance;consists of aluminium, silicates etc. manufactured in a klin. Mortar is mixture of cement and sand. It is used to join bricks in a wall. Concrete is a mixture of cement, sand and aggregate(small stones) used to construct beam and columns.
- Q:What is Porland Cement?
- It's the most common form of cement and made from concrete, mortar, stucco and grout. It was developed in England and the result was thought of as being comparable with Portland limestone, an oft used building stone obtained from the south coast in Dorset. Thar's what it's named after.
- Q:What are the type of cement?
- 5 Types Of Cement
- Q:How many cement bags do I need......?
- My husband, who is a retired builder, said you might need around 8 bags of cement. You can get away with 6 bags, but the area you're pouring will not be as strong. To figure out how many boards you would need depends on whether the area is away from or next to another structure. Also, sand and gravel is needed to mix with the cement. Accoring to the size you're pouring, you might need one-half a ton of each. The wire mesh is supposed to be one-inch from the bottom and is placed in the cement after pouring one inch. The remaining goes on top of the wire mesh. Sorry, he cannot approximate a price for this project. Hope this helps!
- Q:Senior prank involves cementing, need help?
- usually you mix it and then lay it , but do you know how many cubic feet you need, it will take a while to mix a lot of cement, and you really don't to take the time to mix it after you have already had to dig the whatever it is your digging. have you thought about getting a kiddy pool and putting it in the back of a truck and having several people mix it close by and then drive and quickly fill in the hole ? i bet 2 or 3 kiddy pools will hold a lot of cement and be strong enough to mix with out puncturing. ps this has good idea written all over it.
- Q:White cement accidentally wash clothes how to do, how can we remove, thank you
- Cement is a building material, the more dry the more hard, the general things there is no way to let it melt, only gently scraping the cement stains
- Q:What percent of garnet is in cement?
- There shouldn't be any garnet in cement. Portland cement (the most common one) is a mixture of roasted limestone, clay and gypsum. None of these rocks normally contain garnets.
- Q:PAINTING Cement statues????HELP?
- Is this near/around a pool or water source? Cement must be sealed, then painted. Go to B. Moore paints or Bear paints. Lowes Home center carries both I think. The paint for cement is a special blend that must be used. Can use paint sprayer.
Our main products include calicium silicate boards, mineral fiber boards and T-grids. With advanced technology, a complete quality system and good inspection methods, the quality of our product is first-class and reliable. Our products fit for the developing direction of building materials, namely: environmentally-friendly and energy saving. It is a kind of first-selected environmentally-friendly building material of the 21st century.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 million
Asia, Middle East
||CE, CCC, ISO90001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range