1.glazed porcelain comento tile
New popular project tiles: decorative glazed porcelain comento tile
Place of Origin: China
Model Number: CM60B
Size: 600 x 600mm
Material: Porcelain Tiles
Usage: Interior Tiles
Function: Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, non-slip
Surface Treatment: Rustic Tiles
Technique: Comental Tiles
Color Family: white, beige, black,grays
Tile Type: Floor Tiles, Wall Tiles
Material Feature: Antibacterial
Usage: Floor and Wall
Thickness: Above 10mm
Water absorption: about 1%
Cartons packing and Wooden pallets
Within 15 days after receive the deposit
Our company through ISO9001: 2000 international quality system certification, product access to China's environmental protection product certification, 3C certification, so that a strong guarantee of product quality, the products are exported to overseas, selling river north and south, have full access to the market's positive.
- Q:The Ortho had to put Ketac cement on my molars to keep me from biting down on braces but it hurts alot ?
- I had cement put on molars too, to stop top and bottom brackets clashing. Are you definitely sure it's the cement which hurts, because it's not meant to? And chewing, despite feeling no pain, will be quite hard, that won't go away until the cement is removed. Edit: Not to sound a little big-headed, but I think it's purely because the brace is doing its work. Your back teeth, molars especially, hurt a lot longer than the other teeth. I've had top and bottom braces, and in both instances, the back, bigger teeth have hurt for a good week longer than the rest. I'd advise you sit it out till this Sunday. If the pain continues, or hasn't softened, I'd seek help then. But I have honestly found that big back teeth hurt especially more.
- Q:how many bags of 94lb portland cement make a cu yd using a 3:2:1 gravel:sand:cement ratio?
- A 94 pound bag of Portland cement is about one cubic foot. If you do volume:volume:volume you would add about 5 more cubic feet of material with your recipe. (6 cubic feet total) A cubic yard is 3' x 3' x 3' or 27 cubic feet. Is the material Pre-mix ready-to-use concrete? If so then about 27 - 30 bags. If it is cement, then your best bet would be to make 6 times the recipe listed above, therefore 6 bags. Should give you a total of 30 cubic feet. is is ALWAYS good to make too much that too little. Make stepping stones with the leftover.
- Q:[Building materials] Portland cement and slag cement compared to the bleeding
- No one to answer your question, or to give me the bar.
- Q:Expanding cement wall crack repair help?
- easy fix stainless steel rebar with injectable styrene or polyester resin you cut grooves in the wall with a cutter (rent one) push the stainless steel bars in and inject the self mixing resin with a cartridge tool , also inject the crack with the resin and finish with mortar/cement, for a real fix , under pin the wall with concrete first to stop further movement
- Q:Is rubber cement safe for skin?
- I don t know If its safe
- Q:Ideas on painting cement block?
- For your walls, first use one or two coats of a good quality primer followed by one or two finish coats. The best paint for the floor is an Epoxy paint. Your home store can recommend something for your specific conditions.
- Q:how to remove white cement?
- Only way is to use a hammer and chisel. It would have been easier if you said what the white cement was on. Is it a driveway? or cement splattered on something.
- Q:Water Freezes faster on which surface, Asphalt or Cement?
- Cement - Asphalt is black and absorbs more heat, so it stays warmer longer. Cement is lighter and doesn't retain heat as well.
- Q:What are the uses of calcium carbonate in the manufacture of iron and cement?
- Q:Does anyone know a quick recipe for cement boots??
- yes i was a concrete finisher for 16 years .....but i aint sayin...home depot can help you with that question
Our main products include calicium silicate boards, mineral fiber boards and T-grids. With advanced technology, a complete quality system and good inspection methods, the quality of our product is first-class and reliable. Our products fit for the developing direction of building materials, namely: environmentally-friendly and energy saving. It is a kind of first-selected environmentally-friendly building material of the 21st century.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 million
Asia, Middle East
||CE, CCC, ISO90001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range