the latest soft wall decoration material.ultra-thin super light and super flexibility, specifications colour diversity, safe etc
Length X Width
200mm X 50mm, 200mmX 60mm,
240 mmX 70mm, 300mm X 100mm
1.5mm ~ 3mm
Note: Other specification or size according to your requirements
Amount /square meter
flexible tapestry brick
After 48h, surface of the sample with no cracking,no peeling,allowing a little change of the color compared with the no soaking part
Diameter of 200mm cylindrical bending,sample with no cracking
Sample with no blistering, no peeling, no cracking after 5 times Freeze-thawloops,no color change clearly
The water vapor permeation barrier
Stain resistantThree-dimensional shape(level)
Resistance to artificial ageingAging time
After 1000h Resistance to artificial ageingtext, no blistering, no peeling, no cracking
Resistance to artificial ageingExterior
no blistering, no peeling, no cracking
Resistance to artificial ageingdusting
Resistance to artificial ageingcolor change
a)only Flat-shaped product
- Q:I am decorating the house, the room is good or the tile is good? Both do not know that good?
- In general with wood flooring, but if it is particularly wet place can be considered with tiles, if cold carpet covered!
- Q:I would like to ask the shale brick is a refractory material, I have seen in a book shale brick is a good refractory, please elaborate.
- And please explain whether the various tests of shale brick fire test, whether it can be issued an experimental report Thank you. Thank you! More
- Q:Tile floor tile brick how to calculate the square? Is there any way?
- Before buying tiles should be calculated to pave the area Some building materials store with conversion charts, according to the area can be found in the number of tiles required Some charts as long as you know the height and width of the tile wall, you can find the amount of tiles Some tiles on the box will also specify a box of tiles can be paved how much area tile decoration materials used to pave the tiles used in the auxiliary materials are: ordinary cement, white cement, sand, 107 glue, paving wall tiles per square meter of ordinary cement 11 kg, sand 33 kg, lime 2 kg, floor tiles per square meter of ordinary cement 125 kg, 34 kg of sand White cement is used in the paste after the treatment, about 05 kg per square meter the price of tiles Common tiles specifications are 800 * 800mm, 600 * 600mm, 500 * 500mm, 200 * 500mm and several other The use of tiles in the bathroom wall and the floor is already customary, in fact, tiles in the bathroom can also send other useful As the bathroom is relatively humid, you can try to use a ceramic tile to replace the common bathroom furniture, it is not only easy to clean, durable, and more easily with the walls, the ground harmony Of course, with a tile or a bath or shower screen, is also a good idea
- Q:Will the construction of rural ordinary residential 1 square need the number of material brick reinforced concrete sand and gravel
- Under normal circumstances, the construction of rural residential buildings in one square meter of the amount of material: 1. Steel 9.6kg, diameter bottom bar Φ8 spacing two-way 150cm, negative bending moment Φ8 spacing 150mm, distribution tendons Φ6.5 spacing 200mm2 cement 42.7kg, Marked 32.5 grade, concrete label C303. Sand 52.5kg4. Stone 128.6kg5. Cast-in-place floor around the ring beam main reinforcement 4Φ. stirrup Φ6.5 spacing 200mm, ring beam section 240 * 300mm
- Q:I went to the building materials market to see tiles, I feel the price and quality can be, but the mud master said bad, how can I do?
- Yes, the main thing is that the sale of tiles did not give the mud master chef, all in his eyes is not good.
- Q:After the floor tiles are covered with tiles, there is a kind of equipment in the cracks.
- Second, to see its anti-fouling ability, if the family are very busy, two or three days to clean a health, it would choose to better defrost capacity Third, if the home has the elderly and children, then the purchase must be made about non-slip test Specifically, the selection of floor tiles can start from the following aspects: 1 To see whether the color of the tile body is pure Mainly observe the back of the tile color is uniform, consistent 2 To observe the tile cross section of the particles are delicate Here the cross section does not refer to the tile around the cutting surface, but refers to the broken tile tile In general, the fracture at the fine, hard and brittle, consistent color for the top grade Because the fine grain tiles waterproof ability, and the larger particles of the tile, the water is easy to immerse, affecting the quality 3 Pay attention to the thickness of the glaze layer Glaze thickness is the thickness of the glazed cross section Glaze is the most expensive material in the tile cost, the thicker the glaze, the better the quality 4 Listen Tapping the tiles to pay attention to hear the sound is crisp, such as the sound clear, sweet for the top grade, such as the sound boring for the defective 5 Try the water Consumers can pour some water on the back of the tiles, pay attention to observe the speed of water absorption of tiles After a few minutes, look at the positive water left the mark is obvious After the water is spread, the density of the tiles is so long, and the water is not obvious 6 Warping Take two brick back to the back and face to face to see whether it can be in close contact with the phenomenon of excessive gap can determine whether there is warping 7 infiltration Find ink painted on the surface after 1 hour after scrub to see if there are traces, no trace is a good brick, there is a strong choice of infiltration
- Q:I would like to personal investment in new building materials production projects mainly produce bricks please expert question!
- Then you can find a home registration company to consult these things you will be able to get the best answer
- Q:Paving tiles need auxiliary materials are as follows: 1, cement, ordinary silicate 32.5; 2, river sand, with sand; 3, caulking agent, or US sewing agent 4, cutting tools, cutting machine, cutting knife, Machine, hammer; 5, auxiliary tools: level, reticle, rubber hammer, ash bucket, shovel, basin, etc.
- The use of waterproof coating must be in a clean, strong, smooth base surface to be able to form a strong adhesive force, directly on the tiles painted waterproof coating is not really Ji muscle irrigation can be killed Jiu Xue snow grinding is to reach the waterproof The effect of the tile because the surface of a layer of enamel, waterproof layer in the tile surface is easy to cause off, can not be bonded with the grass-roots solid, the market a kind of publicity "do not hit the floor tile spray can waterproof anti-seepage waterproof agent" It is not a waterproof coating, it needs to be mixed with cement and concrete, is an additive, which itself does not have a waterproof function, but by mixing with cement and mortar, increasing the density of cement to achieve the waterproof effect
- Q:Shop floor tile shop quality problems should be where to complain?
- We went to the store to solve the problem, the master of mud to my house after that there is a problem with the quality of floor tiles, and agreed to free for us to shop floor tiles, but the tiles to our own to buy Can be tiles is indeed the shop is faulty, or another teacher shop how not empty or split the phenomenon? I would like to ask this to buy the cost of brick should pay, if not solve the where to complain? Please thank the experts The The
- Q:Self-built two-story building 300 square, what materials, how much use each
- Cement 28 tons of brick .000 reinforced 6 tons of gravel 5 cars or so lime a car more buildings, refers to two or more layers of the house. Different from bungalows. Cement: powdery hydraulic inorganic cementitious material. Add water after mixing into the slurry, can be hardened in the air or better hardening in water, and can sand, stone and other materials firmly cemented together. The word cement is developed by the Latin caementum, which is the meaning of gravel and stone. The mixture of early lime and volcanic ash is similar to that of modern lime volcanic ash cement, which is made of cemented gravel concrete, hardened not only with high strength but also against fresh water or salt water. For a long time, it has been widely used as a kind of important cementing material, which is widely used in civil engineering, water conservancy, national defense and other projects.
With the principle of "meeting the needs of clients is a success", we offer customized products and services for different customers and have won high praise from more and more domestic and international customers under the spirit of "integrity, excellent service, innovation and mutual benefit". We sincerely hope to cooperate with honorable customers and create a bright future together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Asia
15.00% South Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% North America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average