Product features of Home Glass:
1. standard production neet size
2. colorful and free collocation
3. distinctive modeling variety design.
Specification of Home Glass
Item No.: spell mirror
Usage: Interior and exterior wall decoration tiles
Descriptions: Decorative mirror wall tiles
Dimension: W300*H300*Depth 5 (mm); W400*H400*Depth 5 (mm);W450*H450*Depth 5 (mm)
Process: saved mirror
Color: Gold tan, Grey tan, Grey, Silver, Pink, Black
Packing: 10 pcs in one carton with ploy foam protection; then several cartons in one wooden case
Delivery Time: Within 10-20 days after we received the confirm offer
- Q:What is resin glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Resin is the main raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastics. The so-called FRP is a kind of composite material made of glass fiber reinforced fiber and its products (glass cloth and band) as reinforcing material and chorus resin as matrix
- Q:What's the difference between three kinds of glass fiber board, epoxy board and FR4 board?
- Glass fiber board, also known as glass fiber board, commonly used in soft base cloth, leather bag, outside, a beautiful wall and ceiling decoration. Very wide range of applications. It has the characteristics of sound absorption, sound insulation, heat insulation, environmental protection and flame retardance.FR-4 also known as the glass fiber; glass fiber board; FR4 reinforcing plate; FR-4 epoxy resin board; flame retardant insulation board; epoxy plate, FR4 plate; glass board; PCB drilling pad.
- Q:Do solar panels use toughened glass, or are some high light transmitting materials good?
- Ultra white glass raw materials imported or made of iron high transmittance (transmission rate of up to 92%), through tempering (heating quenching), so that the strength of the glass increased 3--5 times, broken glass debris particle degree of safety, no harm to human body. The thickness of 2MM, 3MM, 3.2MM 4MM, etc..
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- It can be made into various shapes by moulds. The irregular structure of glass determines the following characteristics of glass:1. isotropic particles of glass are arranged irregularly in general, but are statistically uniform, so that their physical and chemical properties are the same in any direction. The crystal is anisotropic. Examples: resistivity, thermal conductivity, transmissivity, refractive index, etc..2. there is no fixed melting point. Glass changes from solid to liquid and varies gradually over a range of temperatures. The crystal is determined by melting point, for example, (water ice crystals) in C melt 0 Eve joy. This property of glass makes it possible to be shaped by blowing, pulling, pressing, and other methods.3. tunability of composition and properties. The properties of the glass may vary continuously and gradually within a certain range with their properties. The crystal has a fixed component and a definite performance. In this way, we can adjust the composition of the glass, so that its performance meets the requirements of the use.
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- If they are bonded together with synthetic resins, they can be made of rigid products of a fixed shape, bearing both tensile and flexural, compressive, and shear stresses.
- Q:The younger brother wants to know how the octagonal bead is produced Do you use one side of the machine to grind it? What kind of material is usually used in China? Is the price fixed according to the material used?
- C grade crystal beads: batch of beads and emery particles mixed, polished together in the polishing machine, and then mixed with polishing powder, batch polishing, and thus again!
- Q:Medium temperature glass flake clay products
- Due to the relative stretching coefficient of the steel, cement and other material and substrate, so in the case of heat shock resin layer easily cracking and shedding, and glass flake can provide a heat stable layer, which can prevent the substrate cleavage and shedding.
- Q:What kind of glass is smoked glass?
- FluxThe melting point of silicon dioxide is very high, in order to achieve this Rongdian is very limited. The ancients had to add some other substances when it becomes low melting temperature. When silica melts down also very obtrusive in the process of heating without gradually filtering transition soft, into some other the material of the glass can be in different temperature range all the splendor, powerful shaping operation and effective setting. This substance is a flux.
- Q:Which is the best solar water heater tube?
- The surface of the vacuum heat collecting tube is smooth and clean, the pipe body has no spots, no air lines, no scratches and no film forming. (this phenomenon will affect the collection efficiency and beauty).
- Q:What material is made of bullet proof glass?
- Bulletproof glass is the most important indicator of bullet proof ability. The target of bullet proof ability is measured from two aspects. On the one hand, it is the ability of security protection; on the other hand, it is the kill ability of the protective guns.
We are a professional company specialized for development, producing, sale of the art glass. We have a group of outstanding design, technology, management, development talents and skilled producing team.And we have introduced the most advance glass processing production line from domestic and abroad. So we owned the most powerful producing design and the capacity of quality assurance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||40.00% Eastern Europe
15.00% Southern Europe
10.00% South America
10.00% South Asia
10.00% North America
10.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average