Quick Details of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97
Specifications of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97 :
DBM-is produced using selected natural magnesite that is purified and is calcined in a shaft kiln.The final product is used for electric furnacefloors and furnace liner tamping.Many typical specification as following :
Size:All sizes according to customers’requirements
Packaging & Delivery of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97 :
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
High Purity & Good Quality.
Timely delivery & service
- Q:What's the material of electrical fire prevention board?
- Electrical fire prevention board uses the material of inorganic binders, which mainly includes water glass, gypsum, phosphate, and cement; refractory mineral fillers: alumina, asbestos powder, calcium carbonate, perlite, cornstarch and etc.; electrical fire prevention board is mainly aimed at fire protection and thermal insulation. Iron plate is electrically conductive with good thermal conductivity, which will cause the result that the equipment is not insulated and suffers larger superheating surface. Hope my answer is helpful for you.
- Q:How long is the fire resistance time of the AAAfire resistance rolling shutter door?
- How long is the fire resistance time of the AAA fire resistance rolling shutter door?
- Q:What is glass furnace used high-grade refractory materials?
- Glass furnace need to use refractory that temperature resistance is more than 1600 degrees, corundum mullite brick, etc., What's more, in the key parts of the glass furnace needs to use chromium zirconium corundum material, such as alumina hollow brick and corundum brick.
- Q:Does anyone know the fire endurance of steel stud partition?
- Indeed ① Dragon Brand gypsum board fire-resistant partition: Its fireproofing extreme time is 4 hours, suitable for firewalls of a variety of public buildings, public exit passageway and other partitions, which meets the first level of fire protection standard ② fireproofing and pressure-resistant partition: Refers to the partition which can withstand momentary gas shocks of over 1200pa , mianly used for the room partition with inert gas fire-fighting needs, such as equipment rooms. The pressure-resistant degree of fireproofing and pressure-resistant partition of Beixin Building Materials can be up to 4800Pa, especially suitable for high-rise fireproofing.
- Q:I know which material is the fire resistance rolling shutter door
- Fire resistance rolling shutter door and ordinary roller shutter are basically same, the differences are: Its inner and outer sides are generally made of galvanized iron sheet, filling asbestos fireproofing material betwwen two layers of fire resistance rolling shutter door, and some fire shutter doors can be interlocked with the relevant fire control system, when the breaking out of fire , it can automatically "half-drop" and "full drop".
- Q:About the market issues of thermal insulation material and refractory material.
- In fact, the thermal insulation material produced by the Sichuan-Benniao Hing construction company is very good, you can get the company's information just by inputing the Sichuan-Benniao Hing construction company into Baidu
- Q:For refractory, why is it necessary to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature?
- It is mainly to remove gas form chemical reactions in the pug, give full play to plasticity and binding properties of combined, and store unburned brick whose cememting agent is phosphoric acid or aluminium phosphate for some time under proper moisture and temperature. For example, to avoid the formed bricks in the initial stage of drying and firing form cracking due to hydration of calcium oxide. Mixing materials is to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature in order to improve the evenness and moldability of pud, such as making the distribution of combined clay and water more even. The length of storing chiefly depends on the process requirements and the characteristics of blanks. For the producing pug of high temperature kiln furnitures, the storing time is longer. The function of storing mxing materials varies with different natures of blanks. For honeycomb ceramics, it is to fully digest calcium oxide in blanks. For storing magnesia brick blanks containing much calcium oxide, it should be stored for some time in proper humidity and temperature.
- Q:What's the classification of flameproof glass, the refractory time of fireproofing glass.
- Classify according to the structure, fireproof performance and fire endurance of fireproofing glass. Classify according to the structure: Composite fireproofing glass (FFB) and monolithic fireproofing glass, classify according to fire resistance: thermal insulation fire-resistant glass(class A) and non-thermal insulation fire-resistant glass (class C);classify it into 5 levels according to fire endurance: 0.5 h, 1.00 h,1.50h, 2.00h, 3.00h.
- Q:Who knows the fire endurance of rock wool color plate?
- I'm glad to answer your question and offer you some of my experiences, for reference only. In fire safety rules, it can be divided into non-combustible component, hard-combustible component, combustible component according to the combustible degree of building materials. Rock wool board is building board recombinated artificially by fibers processed by coated steels and inorganic minerals like basalt mineral, because steel plate and rock wool which is the main components are non-combustible material, so rock wool board should be considered as non-combustible component. The fire endurance of rock wool board has its own judging criteria. Lose sustaining power, integrity and fire insulation function. Its fire endurance is within 2 hours.
- Q:How many levels are there in the classification of PP fireproof materials?
- The level of fireproof materials: A-level: Non-combustible building materials have rare chance to burn. A1-level: Non-combustible materials, no open fire A2-level: Non-combustible materials, smoke should be tested and qualified. B1-level: Fire-retardant building materials: Fire-retardant materials are good at resisting flame. It is difficult for them to burst into fire when coming across open fire in the air or at high temperature. It will not quickly get wilder and when the fire source removes, it will be extinguished immediately. B2-level: Combustible building materials: Combustible building materials can play a certain role in preventing combustion. It will immediately burst into flames when coming across open fire or at high temperature, and will lead to fire spreading, such as wooden pillars, roof frames and beams as well as stairs. B3-level: Inflammable building materials are highly flammable with no flame retardant ability, fire risk is high.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range