Quick Details of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97
Specifications of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97 :
DBM-is produced using selected natural magnesite that is purified and is calcined in a shaft kiln.The final product is used for electric furnacefloors and furnace liner tamping.Many typical specification as following :
Size:All sizes according to customers’requirements
Packaging & Delivery of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97 :
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
High Purity & Good Quality.
Timely delivery & service
- Q:Who knows what kind of material the fire-proof plate use, and is it good?
- It is the decorative board made by adopting silicious material or calcareous material as the main raw material, and blending them with certain proportion of fibrous material, lightweight aggregate, adhesive and chemical additive before steam pressing. It is a kind of new material and more and more frequently used currently not only for it is fireproof. Construction of the fire-proof plate has higher requirements on the adhesive, and the price of the fire-proof plate with better quality is more expensive than that of the decoration panel. The thickness of the fire-proof plate is generally 0.8mm, 1mm, and 1.2mm. So it is the best material for making cupboards.
- Q:How is the development of Xinmi refractories industry? What's its advantages and disadvantages?
- The advantages are largest scale, top production amout in the country, accounting for one-third of the national market, having technology, strength and the market. The disadvantages are the lack of mineral resources, serious environmental pollution,
- Q:How much is the duration of fire resistance of the porous brick shale?
- It depends on its formula since the highest temperature varies from formula. For example, the temperature of common bricks is 900℃, if the lime in it accounts for most part, then the temperature could reach 1050℃; if coal ash accounts for over 40%--50%, then the temperature could amount 1050℃--1150℃.
- Q:what's the varieties of thermal insulation material with A level fire rating?
- Inorganic thermal insulation material can do it, such as glass wool,rock wool,foam glass,etc. phenolic foam materials in organic foam material is special. phenolic foam not only has good thermal insulation properties but also can be composited with steel plate and other materials, A class thermal insulation materials that reach A class combustion performance include: rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB, etc. thermal insulation materials with A class combustion performance mainly include: phenolic aldehyde,gelatine powder polyphenyl granule, etc. thermal insulation material of fire barrier zone can use rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB and other materials with A class combustion performance.
- Q:What are the chemical composition of refractory cement?
- Calcium aluminate prepared by calcining as the main component. Aluminate cement takes bauxite and limestone as raw materials, alumina content of about 50% as the clinker. And it is a hydraulic cementing material made by grinding. Refractory cement is also known as aluminate cement.
- Q:What is the requirement of refractory concrete for raw materials? What is the main principle of commercial mixing station?
- There are many kinds of raw materials used, three, two aluminum oxide is one of the most commonly used raw materials, as well as alumina, hollow ball, Magnesium Oxide, zircon, etc., or the specific design temperature and the use of parts.
- Q:What's the maximum temperature that the refractory ceramic fiber cloth can endure?
- While the refractory ceramic fiber cloth is different in high temperature resistance, and in general it can endure the high temperature of more than 1000℃. Ceramics in daily use and art ceramics: Bone china and Guangdong chinaware can generally endure the highest temperature of 1100℃. Jingdezhen porcelain and ceramics: They can generally endure the highest temperature of 1280℃-1340℃, and some special ones can endure the highest temperature of 1400℃. Industrial ceramics: Some of them can endure the highest temperature of about 2600℃. (alumina ceramics: their melting point is 2050℃, and boiling point is 3000℃).
- Q:What are the material requirements of class A fire resistant door ?
- Refractory time should be no less than 1.5 hours.
- Q:What are the application of old refractory bricks?
- It can be used for refractory bricks again, as long as the quality is good. It is much more cost-effective than Bayerite.
- Q:What are the commonly used admixture for alumina-magnesia refractory? What are the impacts on its performance?
- 2, form Mg-SiO2 coagulation and combination, CA cement bond? Bricks can generally be made by combing with phenolic resin, castable use 1, combined with silicon powder; 3, can also combined with brine MgCl is binding agent
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range