Quick Details of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97
Specifications of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97 :
DBM-is produced using selected natural magnesite that is purified and is calcined in a shaft kiln.The final product is used for electric furnacefloors and furnace liner tamping.Many typical specification as following :
Size:All sizes according to customers’requirements
Packaging & Delivery of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97 :
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
High Purity & Good Quality.
Timely delivery & service
- Q:What is carbon composite refractories? I hope that the answer is in detail.
- Q:I wanna ask about the building insulation materials fire rating?
- Hello, I am happy to answer your questions about the classification of building insulation materials fire rating: 1. The thermal insulation material of level A combustion performance: Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3 combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molding polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc. I hope I can help you
- Q:What are the uses of refractory materials of glass furnace?
- What are the uses of refractory materials of glass furnace? The refractory materials of glass furnace have a good corrosion resistance to steel slag, but are poor in thermal shock resistance, and the deformation temperature of loading at high temperature is low. Magnesite chrome bricks which are made of chrome ore and magnesia In different proportions have a good thermal shock resistance. They are mainly used as crown bricks of basic open-hearth furnace. The refractory materials of glass furnace are mainly applied to open-hearth furnace, oxygen-blown converter, electric furnace, non-ferrous metal smelting as well as some high-temperature thermal equipments, and they can be used for reaction tanks and liners of autoclave.
- Q:Who knows about the types of Dalian thermal insulating and refractory materials?
- (1) rock wool board: the heat conductivity coefficient is 0.041-0.045. It is fire retardant, has a great temperature absorption while a poor thermal insulation performance. (2) glass wool: it is simple in construction and free in cutting. It has advantages of antibiosis, mould proof, aging resistance and anticorrosion, and can ensure a healthy environment. It has a low hygroscopicity and a stable physical property. (3) expanding polystyrene board(EPS board): thermal conductivity: 0.037-0.041, it has a good thermal insulation performance, cheap price but a poor intensity. (4) extruded polystyrene board(XPS board): thermal conductivity: 0.028-0.03, it has a better thermal insulation performance, high intensity, moisture resistance while it is expensive, and requires surface treatments during construction. (5) gelatine powder polyphenyl granule heat insulating slurry: heat conductivity coefficient: 0.057-0.06, it has a good flame resistance while a poor thermal insulation performance, as well as has high construction requirements and can be recycled. (6) polyurethane foam: heat conductivity coefficient: 0.025-0.028, it has advantages of waterproofness, thermal insulation, high intensity, high integrity, and good integrity, but it has a poor fireproof performance and is more expensive. (7) rigid polyurethane: heat conductivity coefficient: 0.018-0.023, it has advantages of low heat conductivity coefficient and good thermal performance. When the unit weight of rigid polyurethane is 35 to 40kg per cubic meters, it is equivalent to half of the EPS. It is the one with the lowest heat conductivity coefficient among all the thermal insulation materials. (8) perlite slurry: heat conductivity coefficient: 0.07-0.09, it has advantages of fire and high-temperature resistance, and high water absorption but is poor in thermal insulation.
- Q:Application of refractory materials in petroleum industry
- For example, natural gas transportation, chemicals, equipment, fillers, safety, insulation, and even building materials for housing are available.
- Q:What kinds of refractory materials that can resist 3,000 Celsius degree?
- steel fiber reinforced spalling resistant bricks, phosphate bonded high alumina brick with high strength and wear-resistance, and high R.U.L bricks and composite bricks
- Q:What occupational hazards should be detected in glass ceramic and refractories industry?
- Q:How many grades of fire rating are there for interior decoration materials?
- It can be divided into construction classification and fire resistance rating. Fire prevention for buildings. Fire prevention measures should be taken in the architectural design to prevent fires and reduce fire hazards to life and property. Building fire protection includes two aspects: fire prevention before fire disaster and measures in fire disaster, among which the former is mainly to confirm the fire resistant rating and fire-resistant structure.
- Q:What are the additives and recipes of refractory?
- Water reducing agent is to evidently reduce mixing water content while keep the slamp value of refractory castable almost invariant, also known as fluid loss agent. Water reducing agent itself cannot have chemical reaction with material component or compose new chemical compound, but it just seemingly has physical and chemical reactions. The binding agent of refractory castable is calcium aluminate cement combined with clay and oxide micro powder. In commonly used water reducing agents, the inorganic includes sodium pyrophosphate (Na4P2O7), sodium tripolyphosphate (Na5P3O10), sodium hexametaphosphate [(NaPO3) 6], super sodium polyphosphate (Na2P4O11), sodium silicate (Na2O · nSiO2 · mH2O), and so on; the organic includes lignosulphonate water reducer (sodium lignosulphonate, calcium lignosulphonate); naphthalene water reducer (naphthalene sulfonate or naphthalene homologues with formaldehyde condensate): water soluble resin water reducing agent (sulfonated melamine formaldehyde resin, abbreviated as composite of melamine water reducer).
- Q:What kind of refractory materials are used in the intermediate frequency furnace?The domestic boric acid can be used as a lining?, how much is the rate?
- Acid, neutral, basic and composite materials are used in intermediate frequency furnace. Boric acid is used according to the type of steel, the specific ratio is too generalized, and it shall be determined when the type of steel is detailed.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range