Quick Details of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97
Specifications of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97 :
DBM-is produced using selected natural magnesite that is purified and is calcined in a shaft kiln.The final product is used for electric furnacefloors and furnace liner tamping.Many typical specification as following :
Size:All sizes according to customers’requirements
Packaging & Delivery of DEAD BURNT MAGNESITE 97 :
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
High Purity & Good Quality.
Timely delivery & service
- Q:What thickness is needed of the ultra-thin fireproof paint with a fireproof time of 2.5 hours?
- Fireproof of steel components can adopt outsourcing concrete (or laying bricks method), fireproof coatings, fire prevention board coated and composite structure. Anti-firing plate can be divided into the fire protection lamella thickness plate and thin plate. Fire protection lamella thickness plate is of 20 ~ 50 mm. There are mainly calcium silicate and decayed stone of fire prevention board fire board, main varieties KB board, CF board; Fire sheet thickness is between 6 to 15 mm and the main varieties have short fiber reinforced cement pressure plate, fiber reinforced ordinary calcium silicate board and glass cloth reinforced inorganic plate. I hope you can be satisfied.
- Q:What are included in fireproofing materials?
- There are many types of fireproof materials, and the following listed below is the main species: All kinds of fire retardant coating such as finishing fire retardant paint, fire retardant coating components, fire-resistant coating for steel structure; all kinds of fire-proof materials such as fire retardant material and its products, textile, fire retardant fabric, building materials and products, flooring material and external wall thermal insulation system; all kinds of fireproofing components such as fireproof panel, fire door, fire resistant window frame, fire resisting shutter, fireproofing glass, elevator landing door,ventilating duct, fire-proof sealing material and fire protection smoke exhaust fan. The main indicators to judge fire resistance are: Flame retardency, ignition,production of toxic gases, smoke density,heat release and exhaust gas; fire resistance, combustion performance, heat of combustion, fire-resistant performance, high temperature resistance, fire rating, etc. There are some specific parameters which need to be judged by a professional testing equipment. You can go to the inorganic laboratory to check. The test results of fire rating are accurate.
- Q:What is the most reasonable drying heating curve of magnesia refractories? Products of less than 0.5T
- The material is very troublesome, it might crack horrendously if not baked well and all of them may be scraps after being took out from the furnace. Magnesia hydration is inevitable during the baking process. As volume expansibility of magnesite reaches 200%, so it is easy to crack. The key to bake is to quickly rule out the water vapor in furnace, especially within 150 degrees Celsius. After quickly ruling out the water vapor in furnace to avoid excessive reaction with magnesia of 150 degrees, it can be operated in accordance with convention. In addition, you should pay attention to the heat sources, for which i recommend electrical and coke to avoid generating a lot of water vapor during the natural gas combustion process which will worsen the situation.
- Q:What is glass furnace used high-grade refractory materials?
- Glass furnace need to use refractory that temperature resistance is more than 1600 degrees, corundum mullite brick, etc., What's more, in the key parts of the glass furnace needs to use chromium zirconium corundum material, such as alumina hollow brick and corundum brick.
- Q:What a blast furnace refractories generally?
- Usually metal anchorage plus wear-resistant refractory spray paint. at the middle part we use high alumina bricks, corundum bricks. high duty refractory is important in improving bosh furnace lining.
- Q:What are the additives and recipes of refractory?
- Trimeric major role played bulk water reduction effect can be considered strong trimer strong bleeding effect'm sure Hey lignin sulfonate water-reducing effect of the strong retarding superplasticizer effect in two critical recommendations with more money to buy homes are equipped who is willing to disclose ah experiments to solve the problem through Chuk Wan
- Q:Does anyone know about the A-level fireproof materials?
- A1-level fireproof materials include: 1. inorganic materials: glass wool, rock wool, foam glass,etc. 2. organic materials: phenolic foam insulation composite board. I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:Firing high temperature kiln of refractory and internal temperature being as high as 1600 ℃, metal heat exchanger can't use, how to do?
- Directly using silicon molybdenum kiln, the temperature is better. Now using the electricity is cheaper than the price of other fuels.
- Q:What are the requirements for the performance of refractory materials?
- Refractory materials should have very high refractoriness, high temperature heat load and resistance to softening, melting; with high volume stability, resistance to high temperature and heat load, volume shrinkage and only uniform expansion; high strength at room temperature and high temperature strength, high load softening temperature, under the joint action of heat load and heavy load, no loss of strength, creep collapse; Electric furnace analysis should have good resistance to thermal shock, resistance to rapid temperature changes, no crack, not flaking; with excellent slag resistance.
- Q:What kind of refractory materials should be used for the intermediate frequency furnace to smelt manganese?
- You mean furnace lining or ladle lining? Generally magnesia is used as furnace lining, but heat preservation should be practiced when shut down, or brasque would crack. Surly you can employ existing furnace lining which is sold in Tianjin, a little bit expensive, the average lining could be used for 300 furnaces. The furnaces made by magnesia myself break down after 40 furnace were finished. What I referred is a furnace weighing 2 tons, as for a bigger furnace, the existing brasque would be OK. What is the difference between furnace lining and ladle lining? Can you give me more detail about the materials of making a furnace weighing 2 ton? Why others can burn 80-90 furnace with 0.7-ton furnace; over 200 furnaces with 2 ton? What are these ingredients? What I know is just magnesia, magnesium borate, and together with boric acid, they also have many types, which one should I use? Thank you!
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range