DC Mini water Pump For CPU Cooling/Solar Fountain/Garden Water feature/Aquarium, Ceramic Shaft
- Q:How long can you drive with a bad water pump?
- The water pump will not spray coolant over the engine bay area. This is a sign of a heater hose split, which is far easier and less expensive to repair. But, call your manager and tell you you wont be in until the car is repaired. Driving it this way will overheat the engine and cause even more potential and expensive problems. See if any neighbor can help until you can get to the repair shop or just tow the car, this will save your engine to last many more useful years. good luck.......
- Q:2004 chevy impala leaking antifreeze behind pulley of water pump?
- it's the seal - it needs to get fixed soon
- Q:Slight Water Pump Leak 2001 BMW...help!?
- on that car the miles are critical for water pump replacement and maybe rad replacement including the t/stat and hoses//you are already over the time period/coolant system failure is imminent
- Q:Can a water pump go out after hitting a deer?
- It might If the water pump has lots of miles anything might make it go bad , Any accident will cause your car to act funny because it has not been disturbed
- Q:I think our water pump over heated, will it go back to normal after it cools down? It wasnt turning off?!?! ?
- I assume you have a water well pump. The experience I have had, is it will come back on once the thermal safety switch cools down. However, I think you still have work here to do because each time this happens, you are shortening the life of your pump. First you need to determine why it ran hot to begin with. Could be lots of reasons, but just to name a few. -Is your water tank in good shape, with the correct air pressure? -Is the tank waterlogged, too old or leaking? -Any leaks in the service in or to the house? -Is your contact switch working properly, clean contacts, good wire, good connections, breaker etc.? -Is there water running somewhere your not aware of? -Last but not least, the check valve and foot valve leading to the well could also be defective. Just my opinion, I hope this helps to get you thinking. Good luck; flip;
- Q:Water pump part is stainless steel, which part is it?
- An overcurrent unit is a part of a liquid that passes through a pump when it is in contact with the liquid. Such as pump body, pump cover, impeller, shaft, shaft sleeve, impeller mother, key and expansion tube, etc..
- Q:how to change a water pump on a 99 ford tauras?
- well u first losen the bolt, remove that stuff, and put another water pump on =Þ
- Q:is it safe to drive 1.3 mile (no hill) with dead water pump?
- Ford people are boneheads for making you pay for something THEY broke. And what does the thermostat breaking have to do with the water pump? All they want to do is suck you in for every penny. All services are warrantied for X months/X miles. If they broke it, they are responsible for it. As for driving 1.3 miles without a coolant, I would not reccomend it unless you wanna cook eggs on your engine. Seriously though, You'll do more damage to the engine running without a coolant. Then you'll need new pistons, fry the oil in the engine and probably need a whole new engine. Have it towed, it's cheaper in the long run. Don't take it to Ford ever again. They're sufering and in the red, they need to make money some way, screwing people is the way to go.
- Q:engine doesnt pump water?
- There are 2 water pumps. One in the stern drive, or mounted on the engine which takes the water your in to cool the engine. The other is a conventional circulating water pump, which is important in fresh water cooled engines . Most often it's the impeller failure.
- Q:Help with new thermostat on new water pump?
- That part in the picture is a high limit control with manual reset. It has nothing to do with the pump. You will need more than a thermostat to control the added pump. When you have more than one pump the system is zoned .You need a switching relay panel (Taco SR502) that not only turns on the pump , but also the burner. There is a lot to know here and it's best left to a heating contractor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||33.63% South Asia
16.78% Eastern Europe
8.83% Southeast Asia
8.55% North America
6.62% Mid East
5.27% Eastern Asia
4.92% Northern Europe
4.51% Southern Europe
2.37% Western Europe
1.58% South America
0.32% Central America
||OHSAS 18001 ;
CE certificate(Circulation pump) ;
CE certificate(Vibration pump) ;
CE certificate(Solar pump);
CE certificate(Domestic pump )
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai port; Ningbo Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average