DBW SBW compensated voltage stablilizer is a contact adjustable automatic voltage compen-sation high-power regulating power device. When voltage from supply network is varied or dueto loading current effect, it automatically regulates the output voltage to ensure the normal func-tion of the varied of electric equipments.
|Input voltage||Single phase: 220V; Three phases: 380V|
|Output voltage||Single phases: 220V±20% or 220V±30%|
Three phases four-line: 380V±20% or 380V±30%
|Phase||Single phase; Three phases four-line|
|Response||within 1 sec.(against 10% input voltage deviation)|
|Efficiency||Better than 95%|
|Waveform||Non-lack fidelity waveform|
|Insulation restortion||Better than 5MΩ|
|Overload||Double rated current, one min|
|Protection||Overvoltage, overcurrent, feed phases|
3. Outline and packing
|DBW-20K||20||70 x 50 x 135||283||1|
|DBW-30K||30||70 x 50 x 135||310||1|
|DBW-40K||40||70 x 50 x 135||330||1|
|DBW-50K||50||80 x 60 x 150||360||1|
|DBW-60K||60||80 x 60 x 150||380||1|
|DBW-70K||70||80 x 60 x 150||100||1|
|DBW-80K||80||90 x 70 x 170||430||1|
|DBW-100K||100||90 x 70 x 170||480||1|
|SBW-50K||50||80 x 62 x 135||350||1|
|SBW-60K||60||80 x 62 x 135||370||1|
|SBW-100K||110||85 x 52 x 150||420||1|
|SBW-150K||150||100 x 72 x 170||550||1|
|SBW-180K||180||100 x 72 x 170||570||1|
|SBW-200K||200||100 x 72 x 170||630||1|
|SBW-225K||225||110 x 80 x 180||660||1|
|SBW-250K||250||110 x 80 x 200||700||1|
|SBW-300K||300||110 x 80 x 210||740||1|
|SBW-320K||320||110 x 80 x 210||760||1|
|SBW-400K||400||110 x 80 x 210/2||1100||2|
|SBW-500K||500||110 x 80 x 210/2||1500||2|
|SBW-600K||600||110 x 80 x 210/2||2200||2|
|SBW-800K||800||85 x 100 x 220/3||2800||3|
|SBW-1000K||1000||85 x 100 x 220/3||3500||3|
|SBW-1200K||1200||85 x 100 x 220/3||4100||3|
|SBW-1600K||1600||110 x 110 x 220/4||5560||4|
|SBW-2000K||2000||110 x 110 x 220/4||7100||4|
- Q:What is the difference between the SGB10 transformer and the SC (B) 10 transformer?
- Both transformers are dry transformers.
1, SG (B) 10 is an open dry change, he used the United States DUPONT company's NOMEX insulation paper insulation (high voltage coil, you can see is white, if it is darker that is covered with glass wire The former is American technology, the latter is German technology.) The low voltage coil is a copper foil (there is a B in the model that is made of copper foil). The same is true of B in the SC (B). High and low coils are insulated with VPI (vacuum pressure dipping). The surface of a layer of epoxy resin insulation paint wrapped up.
2, SC (B) 10 model means that the epoxy resin pouring dry change (low pressure is copper foil). The high voltage coil is sealed with an epoxy resin, but the low pressure coil epoxy is hard to pour in, but at the end of the coil is sealed with an epoxy resin.
3,10 is the design serial number, representing the loss standard value.
4, there is a dry change, model SCR (B) 10, he is non-epoxy resin casting package. All with NOMEX paper plus silicone encapsulation is the French technology. This product yield less, better quality. Maybe the price will be higher. You can also look at it.
5, is currently in the country is the three kinds of technology transformers. Epoxy resin pouring products are mostly "F" class insulation level, a few also have "H". SG (B) 10 majority is "H" level. , A few are "C" level. SCR (B) 10 is "H" level.
If you still want to know what, you can give me a message.
- Q:How long does it take to restart the transformer?
- What are the requirements for the commissioning and outage of the transformer?
A: (1) the new operation of the transformer must be rated voltage under the impact test 5 times, overhaul after the impact test 3 times.
(2) the transformer put into operation when the first cooler, cooler running for a period (about 15min) time, until the oil temperature is no longer rise and then stop. Disconnect the transformer first.
(3) 110kV and above in the neutral point direct grounding system, put into operation and outage transformer, the operation must be grounded before the neutral point, after the operation and then decide whether to decide whether to disconnect. Transformer neutral point access to the arc suppression coil should be first after the exit. The neutral point of the two transformers should not be connected to a neutral bus with an arc suppression coil.
- Q:What is the meaning of the Y D11 on the transformer?
- Yn d11 said: high side is a star-shaped wiring with a neutral point of the lead-out, low-side side of the triangle wiring. Using 11-point connection, that is, high-voltage side of the line voltage ahead of the low voltage side line voltage of 30 degrees.
- Q:Why can autotransformers be used as safety transformers?
- The high and low voltage side of the autotransformer is realized by tapping in a coil, and there is no magnetic connection between the two times and there is an electrical connection, so it can not be used as a safety transformer.
Isolation transformer high and low voltage coil is separated, the only magnetic connection between the two there is no electrical contact, so the role of security protection.
- Q:How to use transformer 10 in DC circuit
- DC circuit using the transformer, first of all to DC into AC (switch conversion), that is, with switching power supply.
On the switching power supply is more complex than the proposed purchase of finished DC-DC module. Select the appropriate DC-DC module according to the required voltage and current.
- Q:How to use the experimental method to determine the transformer iron consumption and copper consumption
- No-load test for iron loss; short-circuit test copper loss. I suggest you read the book, see the information.
- Q:Transformer is the transmission of electrical equipment
- The transformer is an electrical device that converts the AC voltage level to achieve the purpose of power transmission.
- Q:Production of high and low voltage switchgear transformer industry belongs to what industry category
- Category C Manufacturing
Electrical machinery and equipment manufacturing
In the class 392 transmission and distribution and control equipment manufacturing
- Q:Why is the transformer coil insulation?
- Insulation grade refers to the heat resistance of the insulation material used, divided into A, E, B, F, H grade. Allowable temperature rise is the limit of the temperature of the motor compared to the ambient temperature. Insulation temperature Class A Class E Class B Class F Class H Maximum allowable temperature (° C) 105 120 130 155 180 Winding temperature limit (K) 60 75 80 100 125 Performance reference temperature (° C) 80 95 100 120 145 Generators and other electrical equipment, the insulation material is the most weak link. Insulation material is particularly susceptible to high temperature and accelerated aging and damage. Different insulation materials have different heat resistance, the use of different insulation materials, electrical equipment, the ability to withstand high temperatures are different. So the general electrical equipment is specified in the maximum temperature of its work. According to the different insulation materials to withstand the high temperature of its ability to set the maximum allowable temperature of seven, according to the temperature size were: Y, A, E, B, F, H and C. Their allowable operating temperatures are: 90,105,120,130,155,180 and 180 ℃ above. Therefore, Class B insulation indicates that the insulation temperature of the generator used is 130 ° C. The user should ensure that the generator insulation does not exceed the temperature during operation of the generator to ensure proper operation of the generator. Insulation class for the B-class insulation material, mainly by the mica, asbestos, glass fiber by the organic glue or impregnated from. Commonly used B-class insulation materials are PVC glass fiber casing (yellow wax tube), 6520 composite paper, DMD insulation paper.
- Q:How do you choose the public transformer capacity?
- In the actual choice, should adhere to the "small capacity, dense point" principle
Distribution transformer location should be located in the load center, and the power supply radius of not more than 0.5 km.
Distribution transformer load rate between 0.5 to 0.6 the highest efficiency,
At this time the capacity of the transformer is called the economic capacity.
But if the load is relatively stable, then the continuous production of the situation can be selected according to economic capacity transformer capacity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range