Detailed Product Description
date tree bags, adumbral bags, prevent overmuch sunshine to flowers, seedlings, trees, or protect the trees and fruits against a
date tree bags, adumbral bags, prevent overmuch sunshine to flowers, seedlings, trees, or protect the trees and fruits against attack by insects and birds.
1)Made of HDPE material
3)Size: 70x90cm, 80x100cm, 100x120cm
4)Top and bottom both open with drawstring
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for more information.
- Q:Can plastic surgery affect looks on offsprings?
- No, obviously it doesn't affect children's looks. Plastic surgery does not change your genetic makeup, just your outward appearance.
- Q:method to make use of mixed plastic?
- The reason the different types of plastic are segregated before recycling is that when melted together, they don't blend into a homogeneous mixture. In fact, after cooling back down, they will separate back into even - more - difficult - to - separate mixed plastic solids. All I can suggest is, since these materials are derived from petroleum, they can be burned for a pretty good amount of energy. The lone exceptions are the PVCs and similar plastics, which give off HCl gas when burned.
- Q:Can you recycle a ziploc plastic bag?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Can you recycle a ziploc plastic bag? i am doing a science project and wanted to know if you can recycle a ziploc plastic baggie.
- Q:Question about plastics and manufacturers..?
- Actually okorder.com/... But as mention be prepared to for the cost of the tool delelopment and building. It's not cheap.
- Q:Is cheese made of plastic?
- The only cheese that is made of plastic would have to be some of those thin slices of cheese, that you get to put on top of beefburgers.
- Q:How to live WITHOUT plastic?
- Frankly, in today's world, that's impossible, but I recycle EVERYTHING (literally everything) to do my part.
- Q:Can someone please answer these questions about plastics?
- because they are non-biodegradable.
- Q:What are all the types of plastic?
- Too many to name, there isn't a finite number of them anyway, just the ones in use and the ones that have been named.
- Q:Qualities of a Good Plastic?
- Qualities Of Plastic
- Q:plastic recycling report ?
- First, give your introductions: *Define plastic and define recycling (mention that plastic is from _____ which is a nonrenewable resource, and recycling is one of the 3Rs, then expound) *state the importance of plastic (convince the class that we need plastic and none can substitute the uses of plastic - but we need to use plastics wisely and efficiently) *if you can mention types of plastics, its good (plastic bags, bottles) *also mention ways how people dispose plastic -for example, burning and then site the negative effects of burning plastics *then state: why is there a need to recycle plastic? (2 sentences will do) = state some statistics: say that: Today, __ millions of tons of plastics are thrown everywhere. if this will continue to rise, it is expected that by the year___, the world will be a world of plastic) *then mention: what are the ways to recycle plastic? (there are a lot of ways, like: reprocessing, making bags out of it, among others) avoid lengthy paragraphs. and when reporting, prepare a power point presentation on the outline of your topics. the familiarize yourself with the other details. if preparing a power point presentation, don't put everything there, ok? hope this helps
Our products of the company sell well in domestic more than ten foreign trade company and international markets.With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in pharmaceutical packaging and other industries.We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||20.00% Western Europe
20.00% South America
20.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southern Europe
4.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Central America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
||Business license of enterprise legal person
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average