Detailed Product Description
date tree bags, adumbral bags, prevent overmuch sunshine to flowers, seedlings, trees, or protect the trees and fruits against a
date tree bags, adumbral bags, prevent overmuch sunshine to flowers, seedlings, trees, or protect the trees and fruits against attack by insects and birds.
1)Made of HDPE material
3)Size: 70x90cm, 80x100cm, 100x120cm
4)Top and bottom both open with drawstring
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for more information.
- Q:How to make a Plastic?
- I don't know if this would really be that good of a tough plastic but fusing a lot of plastic bags makes it pretty hard. Just get some plastic bags on top of each other, sandwich them between parchment (or wax, but preferably parchment) and iron it for about 20 to 30 seconds on a medium heat always making sure that the iron is constantly moving,
- Q:information on reusable plastic bottles.?
- Plastic bottles usually are numbered on how many times it could be re-used. Look for the number at the bottom. Plastic bottles with lexan are light weight and reusable.
- Q:Use of plastics in semiconductors?
- The use of plastic promises very large inexpensive and flexible circuitry in addition to lower production costs due to fewer production steps and less-stringent clean-room requirements. Advantage of plastic electronics is that there is virtually no restriction on size. Conventional semiconductor components have become smaller and smaller over the course of time. Silicon is the base material of all microelectronics and is eminently suited for this purpose. However, the making of larger components is difficult and therefore costly. The silicon in semiconductor components has to be mono crystalline: it has to have a very pure crystal form without defects in the crystal structure. This is achieved by allowing melted silicon to crystallize under precisely controlled conditions. The larger the crystal, the more problematic this process is. Plastic does not have any of these problems, so that semi-conducting plastics are paving the way for larger semiconductor components.
- Q:What is the chemical formulae of Plastic?
- There is no single compound that that makes plastic. Most plastic materials are polymers of simple organic molecules. Polyethylene (PE) is the polymer of ethylene, C2H4, and resembles paraffin in its chemical composition: R-((CH2)2)n-R', with R and R' short undefined rests and n a very large number. Variations of this are polypropylene (one CH3 replacing one H in every second CH2), polystyrene (a benzyl-group replacing H in the same locations), polyvinyl-acetate, -chloride, -alcohol, and even Teflon. A former double-bond is caused to form a chain of single-bond molecules by ionic or radical starter molecules. Nylon is a copolymerisate of adipic acid and 1,6hexanediamine, with peptide bonds responsible for the polymerisation. A similar material is Perlon, a polymer of epsilon-caprolactam. Polycarbonate consists of a sequence of R-(O-CO)n-O-R' and is made from phosgene. Polyurethanes are similar, but with -NH- units (or substituted -NR-units) bridging the CO units. There are many more plastics, but these are some of the most common.
- Q:Plastic Bag vs Paper Bag?
- Paper can rip easlily But Plastic is bad for the enviro Id have to choose paper.
- Q:Buying pieces of plastic?
- Depending on the thickness, you can buy this at a DIY store, but keep in mind, the thicker the plastic, the longer it takes to cut manually. If you have a Dremel or a craft power saw, you will have an easier time making more accurate cuts and shapes. Cutting plexiglass by hand does take practice and it is a pain.
- Q:Soft Plastic fishing help?
- I have recently been trying out soft plastics and let me share what i have learnt so far. Soft plastics come in many different types, scented/floating/colours...etc So far i have experimented with the swimming fish type and worm type. Its is first important to choose a suitable size soft plastic and the correct jig head size and weight. For soft plastics worms, one of my favourite rigs is the drop shot method. This allows me to rig up more than one lure per rig and it allows me to cover the seabed and a short distance above it. Soft plastic worms can also be tied directly to the leader line. For this method, you can try dragging and bouncing the lure on the seabed. For Plastic fishes, i prefer to reel in the lure, let it settle, jerk it a few times, before reeling in again. Retrieve speed, dept and number of pauses can be varied accordingly. It is important to experiment to find the most suitable rig and retrieve method. Currently, i have use brands such as storm, river to sea, some japanese brands.
- Q:Plastic bumper cover?
- i have a crack in mine and all i did was filled it with body putty, sanded it down, primed it off and painted it.
- Q:Fishing Plastics Help?
- nothing l can add to afreshpath's answer except the plastic gets to about 350F. use a pan with a thick bottom so you don't burn the plastic. separate your different colors and don't mix with those newer real stretchy things. the regular soft plastics and this particular stuff aren't compatible. if you have another bait you would like to copy, try using bondo auto body putty tor making molds. otherwise, the purchased ones are better. l have seen quite a few molds on OKorder. flat molds will be easier than injection types.
- Q:Plastic or Polycarbonate Lenses?
- If you ask which is better, then plastic is better. When optical professionals look at visual acuity through a lens material, we use what is called an Abby Value. The lower the Abby value, the more chromatic aberration there is to the lens which is a rainbow effect on the edges but which presents itself as blurriness. Polycarbonate has the lowest Abby value of any material - 29. Glass has the highest (but I would never recommend glass). Plastic is just below that, followed by a material called Trivex. Many opticians call polycarbonate polycrap. That's what it really is. However, if you need a thinner, lighter lens as determined by your actual prescription, which you did not give us, then, Trivex or a 1.60 Hi Index material are available. Besides lens materials, the shape, size and width of the frame influences the thickness of the lens. That is why it is imperative to have an Eye Care Professional like an optician help you pick out the frame that is best suited to your prescription. Individuals outside the industry have no idea what to get because they are not versed in the science of optics. Hope this helped.
Our products of the company sell well in domestic more than ten foreign trade company and international markets.With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in pharmaceutical packaging and other industries.We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||20.00% Western Europe
20.00% South America
20.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southern Europe
4.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Central America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
||Business license of enterprise legal person
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average